[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Bruce not notice a totally visible microchip on Tim Drake's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: joker.png (130KB, 479x349px) Image search: [Google]
joker.png
130KB, 479x349px
How did Bruce not notice a totally visible microchip on Tim Drake's neck after getting him back from the Joker?
>>
>>93584379
It's a tiny dot. What do you take Bruce for? The greatest detective in the world or something?
>>
>>93584426

It's not even tiny, Joker was able to point at it and show Terry from a few feet away.
>>
>>93584379
it's just a mole

you think bruce kept a skin-chart of all his wards?

actually that does seem like something he'd do
>>
>>93584481

It's pretty easy to notice a mole sized non-mole on the neck of someone who had no moles to begin with. I did this myself at least a dozen times growing up with ticks.
>>
>>93584379
It's not actually that big.
That's just for dramatic effect
>>
>>93584379
This movie just became shit to me now. Thanks anon.
>>
Pretty sure it's supposed to be subdermal. That being said, you would think Bruce would run a scan every now and again. Hell, he should have a scanner at every entrance to the batcave.
>>
>>93584969

>subdermal

But it's not. He points to it and you can see it sitting above the surface of his skin.
>>
>>93584524
>>93585076
>>
>>93584379
LITERALLY UNWATCHABLE
>>
Maybe it was covered up by Tim's shaggy hair?
>>
>>93584379
It would have been a way better movie if Tim was just crazy from the kidnapping and Bruce had to keep living with the guilt that he ruined a kid's life.
>>
Well for one thing out of the three of them, Bruce only cared about Barbara's vagina
>>
>>93585119
He had a prosthetic mole implanted on the exact spot above where the microchip is so that he wouldn't forge where it is and he was pointing at that

I think it was fairly self evident, you need to pay attention
>>
>>93584379

The answer is that it was hidden at first, but once he took over the Joker was able to dilate the site of the implant at will, due to the ambient psychometric radiation from the ampule. WHERE'S MY NO-PRIZE.
>>
>>93584379
If it wasn't visible you'd be right now making a thread with "WHY IS HE POINTING TO NOTHING?"
>>
>>93588208

No I wouldn't. He'd be pointing to a subdermal microchip, why would anyone expect something under your skin to be visible?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.