[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is Marvel going to actually put effort into their comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ML.jpg (124KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
ML.jpg
124KB, 615x345px
When is Marvel going to actually put effort into their comics again? Most of its writing, art and characters are either dull or shit
>>
File: sana amanat.jpg (942KB, 1177x3705px) Image search: [Google]
sana amanat.jpg
942KB, 1177x3705px
>>93583033
Glad to see you have an interest @Marvel! We have been listening to our readers and are implementing some changes that you are just going to love! Stay Tuned! And let's Make EVERYONE'S Marvel!

-Love, Sana.
>>
>>93583033
>>93583498
Never. Just look at the feedback they get in twitter and on the letter pages. Look at all the positive press they get for their "diversity".

They have no reason to change. Point to the shit sales all you want, they still outdo every other US comic publisher and even if they didn't, they've got Disney money and no reason to care.
>>
>>93583033
When the MCU starts to fail, which will in turn tank the Marvel brand name, which will in turn force Disney to give Marvel Comics a kick in the pants.
>>
>>93583033
I completely forgot, who's the girl between Hulk and Black Bolt?
>>
>>93583587
The MCU doesn't need to fail, Marvel comics just needs to realize movie fans don't and never will give a single fuck about the comics
also, Ike must die
>>
>>93583498

I always imagined the Miss Marvel writer was a white American woman who converted to Islam as the ultimate form of attentionwhoring, not a true, real Pakistani.

In Pakistan recently a man was condemned to death for insulting Mohammed in Facebook, another was stoned to death for being an atheist Marxist, and in Indonesia the Christian governor was sent to jail for Blasphemy (telling people they should ignore Islamists who claim the Quran forbids muslims from voting Christians or Jews). Those Islamists were the ones who were supported by the fired XMen Gold artist.
>>
>>93583654
America Chavez
>>93583752
the white Muslim woman writes the scripts and stuff, Sana Amanat thought up the character
>>
>>93583831

Well, now I know how I got the idea it was a white woman.
>>
>>93583752
Most likely, the Indonesia case was political manipulation - the Western Islands are indeed much crazier and kookier with Islam (and gets worse the further west you go), and I guess the case could've only happened there, but still, I think the opposition wanted the governor GONE, so, they found a way to invoke the blasphemy laws on him, and won, and now, only have to face off against the current relatively non-insane current president.

The Christian thing might have even been a minor thing in the long run - he was CHINESE, and the Chinese to the Indonesians are like turbo-Jews to the Europeans of old (and in certain industries, of new): low population holds lots of cash because population is business-oriented.

But here's the thing: the Jews didn't have their own billion-person nation that constantly threatens the sovereignty of other nations.

Not defending Indonesia or anything, just scared for it.
>>
Nothimg will happen until Dismey decides to step in and chamge the EiC amd other higher ups into people who aren't friends with Quesada.

But at this point I feel like the change will happen once Ike bites it and they bring another CEO.
>>
>>93583033
Didn't their attempts at getting quality talent to come back fail?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.