[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That one time Spongebob was being very racist to sandy so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1153.jpg (33KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1153.jpg
33KB, 300x225px
>That one time Spongebob was being very racist to sandy so he decided to be racist to everybody
>>
>>93580695
We need more squirrel jokes.
>>
>>93580695
That's the best way to treat racism.
>>
>That one time Spongebob literally let a guy die after burying him up to his head
>>
>>93580695
As long as he is equally racist to everyone, I don't the problem.
>>
>>93581687
>that one time Krabs and Spongebob tried to poison a guy
>>
>>93580695
It was a good episode, when it comes to stand up comedy you shouldn't take everything seriously.
>>
>>93580695
It was more like don't let your comedy be so one-note otherwise it goes from jabs to creating stereotypes and makes the person's feelings on ___ seem kind of questionable.

It'd be like if South Park only made jokes about black people vs. jokes about everyone.
>>
>>93580948
Agreed. Thats how comedians like Lisa Lamponelli got popular. She does nothing but make racism jokes, but she doesn't only pick on one race (like black comedians do). No one is safe.

The world would be a lot better if everyone could just admit every single race and demographic is equally capable of sucking and being retarded.
>>
>>93584724
>is equally capable of sucking and being retarded.

But they're not anon, per capita is a thing.
>>
>he only stopped when Sandy kicked his ass
>>
>>93584460
Why shows where the target demographic is a certain race are an issue and are racist themselves not anything to show pride, i don't get the backwards logic of sjws and pride culture. its really just more racism especially to the races that are depicting themselves.
>>
>>93580695
I'm not sure about this, but do you think squirrel jokes were a metaphor for asians because of the buck teeth or was that a coincidence?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.