[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel, what happened to Angela???! She was the start character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 545a8312af67c.jpg (156KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
545a8312af67c.jpg
156KB, 940x529px
Marvel, what happened to Angela???! She was the start character of Marvel!! She was right up there to Captain Marvel!!
>>
>>93578212
She is beautiful the way she is, I don't want to see her in a manly armor with dyke haircut, that's why carol exists, to suffer and make everyone hate her more on every reboot she gets.
>>
>>93578212
Her solo happened. It was shit.
>>
They made a big deal about getting her back because of some rights issue and did fucking nothing with her.
>>
>>93578415
They made her fuck a MTF trans. And, uh, that's it. Pretty shit desu...
>>
>>93578415
>getting her back
She never was Marvel to begin with.
>>
They could have let her stay on earth and fuck with the more supernatural side of Marvel, could have had some issues where she tangles with the GRs, Hellstorm, Blackheart, and everything else, instead she had to get stuck with bendis writing her introduction into Marvel and then her awful solo happened. I didn't even mind the OS tie in with her Loki and Thor, but that fucking solo just murdered her.
>>
>>93578212
Making her origin connected to Asgardians was stupid.

They should have kept her Angel origin and had her teamed up with Ghost Rider.

I swear, Thor and GotG ruin everything.
>>
>>93578450
>Made her MTF

Uh... source?
>>
>>93578832
No, Everything just Ruins Thor.
>>
>be Gaiman
>fucking hate MacFarlnae's guts for being an ungrateful and greedy little shit
>be in decades long legal dispute over some throwaway character you two worked on once
>win rights back
>sell them off to Marvel just so they can shit on that character and quickly forget about her while still owning her

Is Gaiman our guy ?
>>
>>93579033
Her girlfriend, Sera, is a MtF, not her
>>
>>93579157
He's a petty loser
>>
File: 1495759950506.png (1MB, 900x717px) Image search: [Google]
1495759950506.png
1MB, 900x717px
>>93578369
THIS

I don't want to see Angela turn on these hipster new female Marvel cuck versions
They destroy Miss Marvel, She-Hulk, Spider Woman, Elektra and Gomora
>>
>>93579727
I'd say Sue and Widow actually got better.
>>
>>93578212
We need to let more than a decade past so that Marvel can reboot her without all that dumb Thor's sister and Sera shit.

>>93578832
>They should have kept her Angel origin and had her teamed up with Ghost Rider.

Yeah they should just kept her Spawn roots and make her an Angel that haunts Demons.

Angela should be with the magic/occult monster characters like Ghost Rider, Hellstrom, Satana, Blade, etc...
>>
>>93579206
So he's /ourguy/ then.
>>
>>93578415
Causual.
>>
File: IMG_00631-600x555.jpg (135KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00631-600x555.jpg
135KB, 600x555px
>>93578212
>Marvel, what happened to Angela???!
Had some good moments in Bendis's GOTG.
Had a good Thor crossover.
Had a good 1st series.
Then had a unholy abomination of a 2nd series.
>>
>>93579727
>promoting that atrocious 90s outift for Sue
I can't take this picture seriously
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.