[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>survived in a battle repelling forces from Apokolips >dies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3340.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3340.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>survived in a battle repelling forces from Apokolips
>dies to a German bullet

Explain
>>
>>93576052
Battle is pure luck, that's it
>>
>>93576052
because GERMAN SCIENCE IS ZE GREATEST IN ZE VORLD!!!
>>
>>93576052
She was prepared for physical combat, a bullet was something new also this>>93576067
>>
It didn't make sense that they tried to say BULLETS ARE INSTANT DEATH, when apparently her power set is her deflecting anything and everything.

The power creep in general though was dumb. She took out an entire sniper tower by being a human brick? She's more powerful than the Kryptonians who went all out on Kal?
>>
>>93576052
>the power of German engineering
>>
Patriarchy bullet.
>>
>>93577271
Nah. All amazons (except Diana) are only slightly stronger than peak human. Captain America could take them on 1v1. Only Wondy is Kryptonian tier.
>>
Because war is never about common logic. It's soldiers clashing and taking lucky shots.
>>
She had lost all her vagina muscle strength from pushing out kids after letting marooned sailors impregnate her
>>
>>93577357
I meant Wondy in my post. The whole beach fight was to show the Germans are dangerous because guns. But throughout the movie she just powers through everyone.
>>
>>93576052
Parademons had zappy lasers, not bullets
>>
Apokolips clearly thinned out the Amazonian herd.
>>
>>93577444
She is the daughter of Zeus and a demigod.
>>
>>93577452
If the whole Wonder Woman plot was "we're amazonians waiting for when Ares starts a war again" why didn't they think or mention that battle to fend of darkseids forces? Did they literally just forget about it
>>
>>93577503
Women are stupid and I don't respect them.
That's right. I just have sex with them
>>
>>93577620
I agree with you
>>
>>93577620
>>93577635

I understand their weakly look confuses you, but your hands are not female.
>>
>>93576052
survives dday gets killed in a parking lot. life is a mystery.
>>
>>93577477
Hippolyta is a demi in DCEU? Either way, her being a flying brick made the reveal of her being godkiller anticlimactic. Steve and everyone trying to keep her safe from gunfire was dumb. They didn't really show she was the best fighter, she just figured, "oh I'm a brick, let's do that for every situation." Even in close quarters she hardly did hand-to-hand, just plow through people with the shield or lasso whip people. Don't get me started on that BS of a boss fight.
>>
>>93577651
What
>>
>>93577747
Really, anon? A "You're a virgin" joke flies over your head?
>>
>>93577651
>modern /co/ doesn't get the reference
>>
So why is wondy even on the western front?
>>
>>93577620
kek I was just thinking of that earlier today.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
I have no respect for the people who didn't get the reference, but I'm at least generous enough to educate.
>>
>>93576052
>shot to abdomen.
>instant death
That and the cgi bothered me through out the whole movie. And the slo-mo and random times
>>
>>93577769
Not a virgin so I guess not bucko
>>
>>93577695
I dont understand your comlain. You hated that WW was a WW movie?
>>
>>93576052
SPOILERS OP!!!!!111!!1!!!
>>
>>93576052
The evils of guns, obviously.
>>
File: agN0Yqw_700b.jpg (47KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
agN0Yqw_700b.jpg
47KB, 700x350px
>>93577121
You beat me to it you swine
>>
>>93577695
>the reveal of her being godkiller anticlimactic
The idea that she was Zeus's actual daughter was somewhat of a twist, but the godkiller thing was obvious from the beginning
>>
>>93577357
Not true silver age Amazons were horse shit. They all could learn to ride the winds and trained by jumping from asteroid to asteroid.
>>
>>93579029
>silver age

And this amazons are obviously not Silver Age.
>>
>>93576052
Who lives and dies in large-scale battle is pretty fucking random, desu senpai.
>>
>>93577452

I'm getting LOTR prologue vibes
>>
>>93576052
It was THAT time of the month.
>>
>>93579889
Why didn't Hippolyta throw the ring into the fire?
>>
>>93580025

Bitches love jewellery
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.