[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's that time again, anons: >http://powerlisting.w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1458466550055.png (16KB, 100x155px) Image search: [Google]
1458466550055.png
16KB, 100x155px
It's that time again, anons:

>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Roll your power

>www.random.org
Odds: Marvel. Evens: DC. land in your choice of location within NYC . Dubs: No change in location from your current, i.e. IRL

>???
How does your superhero/villain/other story start?

Must be main continuity, but you can choose between movieverse and comicverse
>>
>daytime walking
the best power possible
>>
>>93571203
>Kinship Manipulation
>User can manipulate the relatedness between people, such as causing siblings to become half-siblings or unrelated to each other, strangers to become parent and child and so on.
Im almost certain I'd do this to insert myself into a high pedigree and then try to accomplish something sexual with it.
Then Id probably fuck with all the orphan superheroes in some way.
>>
>Devil Mode
>Marvel

Well I guess Hell's Kitchen is pretty obvious.
>>
>>93571138
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Era_Manipulation
>User can create, shape and manipulate Eras, a long period of time that denotes an important part of history. Allowing them to decide how they long they are, how they start and even how they end. Since eras make up the entire basis of history, user has total control of every event, moment, and period of time in the universe

I CAN SAVE THEM! I CAN SAVE EVERYONE!
>>
>>93571138
>Mountain Creation
Sweet, gonna go work for Todd Howard
>>
>>93571138
>Rocket Fists
>The power to detach one's fists from one's own arms and fire them at opponents.

And so, the legendary tale of "The Fister" began.
>>
>>93571138
>Independent Growing Booster
>The power to use an independent growing game-like system that boosts the user's normal ability or gives new ones.
>User of this power use a special "game-like system" that can give special abilities, attacks and/or boosts to the normal abilities of the user.
>>
>Angelic Machine Physiology
Wut?

>The ability to possess the physical body of a machine and wield angelic powers.
... wut?

>Users of this power are or can turn into bionic beings that holds unfathomable angelic power, allowing them to have abilities beyond that of mundane/ordinary machines. This could be due to the machine originating from angelic origins or a machine that is affected by a source of angelic power. This makes the machine a vastly powerful being, that allows them to level an entire area and overwhelm their foes, and even use their powers for good and creation.
Oh, okay. I get it... No I don't. Am I, like, a machine, or a person? Do I turn into a machine? What kind of machine? Like, a four wheeler? A television?

>100
Okay, I'm in the DC universe. I guess my story starts out with me as a toaster making divine toast.
>>
>>93571420
Cancerverse when?
>>
>>93572135
>How was Breakfast?
>HEAVENLY
>How was the bread?
>DIVINE

You can save us all, anon
>>
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Particle_Manipulation
>Particle manipulation
>DC
I guess I fight superman for, like, a page before giving up and using my powers to live an infinitely lazy life.
>>
>Salt Transmutation

Gotta solve the range problem before i do anything else
>>
File: 14817810822564.jpg (15KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
14817810822564.jpg
15KB, 600x400px
>Inspiration Negation

But I already have that power.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.