[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show never finished its run. It got cancelled without having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Planet Sheen.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Planet Sheen.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
This show never finished its run. It got cancelled without having a final episode. Do you want it to return? Or should we forget it existed?
>>
it was fucking terrible
>>
>>93557834
>Sheen is stuck in space forever.
>>
File: uncomfertble.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
uncomfertble.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>93557834
I had no clue this show existed and I am very thankful for my ignorance.
>>
>>93557834
>making a spin-off around the most annoying character of a show whose characters often act annoying
Who the fuck told them he's popular? Focus groups? Deaf people? I'd have taken a show based around Carl and Bolbi, maybe the two bitches, over this unlikable sack of shit.
>>
>>93557958
Probably because he was the only other character in the show interesting enough to be a main character. If Carl had a show the entire thing would just be him acting like a slow August and neither of the girl's had interesting enough traits to hold there own.
On paper, the concept of a sci-fi-ish comedy staring sheen seems like an okay idea since the entire thing could just be him trying to imitate the dumb shit he sees on tv. It's just that he's too fucking annoying for it to actually work.
>>
>>93558026
*slow autist
My bad
>>
>>93557834
It was annoying as shit. The artstyle was weird, and they made Sheen look like he stayed up all night doing heroin
>>
>>93558043
oh, you're a retard then
>>
>>93557834
Dated a girl who was obsessed with this show and I had to pretend to like it.

All I remember is he had a worm friend who was just Carl as an alien. That's it. I have no memories of this show at all dispute watching multiple episodes. It was totally forgettable.
>>
>>93557834

It had a waifu. But yeah this show was shit. It was basically Sheen being so annoying and stupid he slows down and ruins episodes.
>>
>>93557834
When did this show even fucking come out? I watched like the entire run of Jimmy Neutron around it first starting to end of that show, watched the fuck out of the channel and I've somehow missed this Planet Sheen shit almost entirely until a few months ago.
>>
>>93558201
Same day TUFF Puppy came out. It was the second time we had a double Nicktoon premiere IIRC
>>
>>93557834
>Breaking news! A shitty spinoff of a shitty show staring the most annoying character from said shitty show was shitty.
More at 11.
>>
>>93558101
Did she ask you to yell ULTRA LORD when you came in her
>>
File: IMG_5234.png (129KB, 229x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5234.png
129KB, 229x243px
>>93558297
>Jimmy Neutron
>Shit
>>
>>93557834
This character was only great in small doses, not the focus of a whole show. Breakout characters getting way more exposure than they need is always cringeworthy.
>>
>>93558372
It was shit though. It was ugly, poorly animated, and the only funny parts where the scenes with Hugh in them.
>>
I can't read about this shit without remember this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB871SVYMhI
>>
>>93557834
you know its a bad show when the other characters, who are rehashed versions of the originals, are still more interesting than the protag
>>
>>93557834
All I know about this show is the premise of him being stuck in space and Jimmy not bothering to look for him.
>>
>Gotta get back
>Back to the Earth
>Planet Sheen
>>
>>93558101
>Dated a girl who was obsessed with this show
>this show
>Planet Sheen
How old was she?
Was she in special needs?
>>
All I know is that the single episode of this show I saw had a klaatu barada nikto joke in it. So I can't completely hate it.
>>
>>93558486
they literally just had an alien version of Carl, like not even character with his traits, its literally just Carl's design, character and voice but made under an alien motif. Why not just have BOTH Sheen AND Carl fuck off into space then?
>>
>>93558583
It was when I was in high school

Honestly you'd be surprised by what girls watch, they have some pretty awful taste. I had one ex who was obsessed with that wedding dress show and that was the most horrible shit I had to tolerate.
>>
>>93557834
>This show never finished its run.
Yeah, I know.
>It got cancelled without having a final episode.
Yeah, that's great.
>Do you want it to return?
Hell no. Fuck that shit.
>Or should we forget it existed?
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.
>>
>>93558427
THE PIZZA IS AGRESSIVE
>>
>>93557834
I want to know who thought that Sheen could carry a show
>>
>>93557834
I never seen it but since it never got an ending, Sheen must be stuck in space forever away from his family and friends for the rest of his life. Sad.
>>
File: aseefa.png (207KB, 521x303px) Image search: [Google]
aseefa.png
207KB, 521x303px
Besides Sheen, none of the other Jimmy Neutron characters appeared in this series. Carl did make a cameo in a flashback, but did not appear himself. It is unknown why Jimmy and the others don't go looking for Sheen.

However, in "The Tomorrow Boys" from The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, it is implied that Sheen did return from Zeenu. How and when he got back was never revealed.

Why did he leave his alien waifu?
>>
>>93557834
it's been confirmed that the show would've ended with a tv movie that has jimmy and the others go to that planet to pick up sheen
>>
>>93557834
Why no Carl show about him getting into hi jinks.
>>
How often do "comic relief spin-offs" actually work?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.