[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman & Robin is unironically a better film than Dawn of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 23432235325.jpg (66KB, 440x327px) Image search: [Google]
23432235325.jpg
66KB, 440x327px
Batman & Robin is unironically a better film than Dawn of Justice. At least the former has that "so bad that it's good" feeling and 90's campiness, the latter is just dull.
>>
Nah.
>>
Batman & Robin is essentially unwatchable
>>
File: Low-Bar.jpg (11KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
Low-Bar.jpg
11KB, 300x263px
>>93556087
It would be more of a challenge to find something worse than the worst movie ever made
>>
Arnold and Uma were far more charismatic and entertaining to watch than Eisenberg
>>
>>93556087
I didn't like BvS, and I hate Snyder as a director, but no.
>>
>>93556087
I'm sorry about the severe Wonder Woman BTFO but you shills need to calm down
>>
>>93556212
Honestly this.
>>
>>93556087
I wonder if Batman & Robin, if it were released today, would gain a following of shitposters defending it as a kino masterpiece and inserting their own artistic wankery headcanons to fill in.
Maybe Schumacher should have just shoved a few crosses and biblical references.

>n-no you don't get it you pleb Mr.Freeze is a brilliant allegory for the Dragon of the Old Testament and the Bat-Credit Card is supposed to show Batman as Jesus lost in sin
>you just don't get it because you are a shill
>>
No.
B&R has absolutely nothing whatsoever good in it aside from a decent Bruce & a semi cool outfit for Mr Freeze.
Bvs has a better Bruce & a incredible warehouse fight, that puts it well ahead of B&R alone and it has plenty of other good moments besides them.

Regardless of how much Bvs may have failed in it's attempt it still genuinely tried to handle it's characters with dignity and ambitious exploration. B&R was a glorified kids toy commercial that spat in the face of one of the greatest Batman stories ever with it taking elements from Heart of Ice and making it silly garbage.
>>
>>93556464
Since no one did it for Suicide Squad and B&R had the same artistic ambition than your average MCU extended toy commercial, I'd say no
>>
>>93556087
Agreed.
Batman and Robin is a joy to behold. Better than either the shit one with Keaton or BVS
>>
>>93556087
>Batman & Robin is unironically a better
>At least the former has that "so bad that it's good"
err wat
>>
>>93556525
>B&R had the same artistic ambition than your average MCU extended toy commercial
Does it matter what kind of "artistic ambition" went into the film ?
BvS was a 2.5hour commercial set-up for the Justice League movie.
The difference is not that big.
>>
File: trilogy of PAIN.jpg (34KB, 462x396px) Image search: [Google]
trilogy of PAIN.jpg
34KB, 462x396px
>>93556087
>Batman & Robin is unironically a better film than Dawn of Justice
>>
>>93556717
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SoBadItsGood
>>
>>93556162
>the worst movie ever made
BvS was excellent.
>>
>>93556728
>BvS was a 2.5hour commercial set-up for the Justice League movie.
No only the security cam footage was, that was under 5 minutes dumbass.
>>
>>93556789
That would make it ironically better
>>
>>93556525
>B&R had the same artistic ambition than your average MCU extended toy commercial
Aha, but you see, my lowly Marvel-loving pleb, this is where I, a DC intellectual, must prove you wrong. Because Batman & Robin is kino made by a genius of cinema who sacrificed his career to give us such a masterpiece. It's a profound exploration of the relationship between Batman and Robin, the dychotomy of good vs evil, a study on how great men can be tempted to evil, and secretly an allegory for the resurrection of Christ.

But it's okay to admit you didn't get it. I sure didn't at first, but subsequent rewatches enlightened me to the genius behind it, particularly in the masterful adaptation of Mr.Freeze. This is superhero kino at it's finest and if you disagree, heh, well I think you need to go back to your MCU flicks kiddo.
>>
Arnold's puns never get old.
>>
>>93556087
Marvel fans should be gassed
>>
Damn you're dumb as fuck faggot lmao
>>
>>93556087
But Batman&Robin was an Adam West Batman Movie without Adam West..why don't people get this? BatCard!
>>
>>93556465
Yeah but Batman and Robin isn't a snooze-fest.
>>
>>93556087
Correct.

I laugh my way through Batman & Robin, just thinking about watching BvS again makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>93556465
>genuinely tried to handle it's characters with dignity and ambitious exploration.

Big 2 shit, and specially Batman and Superman, have asUchiha dignity as Ronald McDonald's.
>>
>>93557984
Snyder isn't like that. He is uncompromised as fuck and puts his own money where his mouth it.
>>
>>93558081
But Snyder is also an stupid person.nI don't have any respect for his views or beliefs because he always sound like the village idiot that believes that he knows what he is talking about, without really knowing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.