[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 765568.jpg (56KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
765568.jpg
56KB, 550x550px
>Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

>Or I dunno maybe he's into jewelry and strip clubs and purple sports cars so I guess he's just a normal materialist like any other criminal...
>>
File: baybe.png (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
baybe.png
141KB, 250x250px
damn the JOKAH is CURAY-ZEE
>>
>>93551506
chaos god Joker is fucking retarded so good on them for changing him
>>
File: 9832452.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9832452.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
Some men just want to watch mom freak
>>
>>93551576

What do you consider chaos god Joker?
>>
It must have taken hours upon hours to get those intricate tattoos. He must have carefully adhered to the rigorous skin care regiment afterwards to ensure that they didn't get fucked up.

The Jokester loves a laugh but he's a patient guy.
>>
>>93551576
This.

Best Joker is one who's antics have an air of black comedy, but also is a straight up criminal as well. Also, quit making Joker the scariest force in the story.
>>
>>93551576

But chaos Joker is good Joker, as long as they're not in your face about it. Best Joker is a mix between DCAU Joker and TKJ Joker, IMO.

It kinda works if you recall Shaman and how Batman is technically a low-key patron of the bat spirit, Joker could be a patron of the darkness that infests Gotham City since ancient times
>>
>>93551506
Can't wait to see him show up in Batfleck's movie
>>
The Dark Knight Joker wouldn't have had a Harley Quinn.
I don't like Letto's tryhard joker either, but they needed to go in a different direction from the "homeless guy in grease paint" Joker since that extreme version of him has no potential future.
>>
File: 1477368111018.jpg (350KB, 862x862px) Image search: [Google]
1477368111018.jpg
350KB, 862x862px
YOU DON'T WANT NO BEEF? YOU DON'T WANT NO BEEF?
>>
>>93552183
I feel like a hamburger should be present in this image.
>>
Leto's joker wasn't great but I'd honestly like to see him in a more "straight" movie. Joker is one of the only villains I see as being too ridiculous to be put in a ridiculous situation (like Skwad).

Though I highly resent when people act like the Ledger/Nolan "Jokers wild" rather than "comedian joker" is inherently better (or worse, those people suck too.)

It's a character that has and should change to fit the story he's in. Personally, I would prefer something more like a mix between Leto and Nicholson (more mob-ish and stylish) and comedian based than the he's the wildcard type who doesn't care about his appearance. Even if I appreciate and enjoy Ledgers performance the most. He just fucking oozed confidence in that performance which I love.
>>
>>93552513

Outside of talking like an autist the Joker was one of the least wild and crazy characters in the whole movie.
>>
>>93551506
"nobody can EVER reimagine characters in different ways, we need to keep things exactly the same FOREVER change is BAD"

come on op
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.