[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell were they thinking ending it with this when the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Things_Change.png (502KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
Things_Change.png
502KB, 700x524px
What the hell were they thinking ending it with this when the two parter before it was a better finale?
>>
>>93544446
>Teen Titans
>thinking about an overarching narrative

Isn't Season 5 the only season where pretty much every episode is important to the plot? Beforehand they had the Titans fighting an evil pie demon grandma or some shit right before literal Satan took over the Earth.

I don't think they gave a fuck what kind of sense was behind the episodes they put out, man.
>>
It was a bittersweet finale, a perfect tonal end to the show.
>>
>>93544946

I'm pretty sure every season had an overarching plot of some sort, whether it was Slade, Brother Blood, Trigon, or the Legion of Doom. The silly shit you're talking about was intentional; before every season finale there would always be a lighthearted episode, I guess to make a sort of calm before the storm effect.
>>
I've always heard that this episode was supposed to be the season finale of the prior to last season but it was pulled for awhile for some damn reason.

If so, it puts shit in perspective and I don't consider it the final episode that way.
>>
They were thinking that they gonna get a 6 season, they had planned a Rose Wilson story arc
>>
>>93545501
There was an overarching plot, but they were typically just a few episodes. Season 3 had, like, two Brother Blood/HIVE episodes before the finale. Same with Season 4 and Raven's prophecy, if I'm not mistake.
>>
i feel like, if i were to rewatch the whole show, i would appreciate this ending more.
>>
File: Trouble_in_Tokyo.jpg (39KB, 278x406px) Image search: [Google]
Trouble_in_Tokyo.jpg
39KB, 278x406px
>>93545455
That wasn't the series finale.

This was.
>>
>>93546013
Out of 13 episode seasons:
S1 had 6 Slade episodes.
S2 had 5 Terra episodes.
S3 had 4 Blood episodes.
S4 had 5 Trigon episodes.
S5 nearly every episode tied into BoE to varying degrees of importance.
>>
>>93544446
>final episode of Teen Titans is about how things change
>Teen Titans is brought back
>it's changed from how everyone remembers it

Well that's meta.
>>
>>93546720
This was between Season 4 and 5.

No it wasn't.
>>
>>93546312
I just did with a friend.

It's still bad.
>>
>>93546312
I watched the Show for the first time a few months ago, and while it was definitely a bummer ending for me, I thought it was really ballsy to end a kids show like that.
>>
>>93544446

The point of the episode was to let go. The writers wanted you to move on as the series ended. That's why everything down to the random monster was ambiguous.
>>
>>93548218
but i dont wanna let go
>>
File: IMG_2164.png (161KB, 435x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2164.png
161KB, 435x335px
Apologize.
>>
>>93548218
Ending it with Titans Together would've been easier.
>>
>>93544446
they wanted to make it clear BB is an emotionless sexual predator that will stalk and harrass you until you wet his cock because you, as a person, literally don't exist in his mind, you are the bitch he want you to be and you have to deal with it.
>>
>>93548486
wtf i hate beast boy now?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.