[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was up with Velma and Fred fucking off for a couple of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 13ghostsofscoobydoo_L11.jpg (89KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
13ghostsofscoobydoo_L11.jpg
89KB, 576x432px
So what was up with Velma and Fred fucking off for a couple of decades, but Daphne stuck around with Shaggy and Scoob?

It was the weirdest thing. Of all the characters, Velma would have made more sense.
>>
>>93542371
I remember not even registering as a kid that that was supposed to be Daphne. I seriously thought it was a new character like Flim Flam and Scrappy.
>>
Whatever they said in Zombie Island.
>>
>>
>>93542488
Daphne is the third longest running character behind Shaggy and Scoob. Fred and Velma actually disappeared from the franchise for decades, while Daphne kept traveling with the screwballs.
>>
>>93542371

They needed shaggy and scooby but they also wanted a third and daphne was probably the favorite choice back then. I'm guessing they wanted new characters but not to add to the cast of five.
>>
>>93542371
Was Shaggy fucking Daphnes butt hole while Fred was gone?
>>
Has FlimFlam ever come back in any way, shape, or form?
>>
>>93542371
Character popularity I guess?

It barely looks like Daphne though. I don't even remember these episodes what's this particular series called?
>>
>>93543300
scooby doo's 13 ghosts or soemthing like that
>>
>>93543143
https://youtu.be/b6ubNqkhfVU
>>
>>93543143
He was referenced in Mystery Inc.
Seeing a wax sculpture of him triggered bad memories in Daphne and Fred comforted her with the fact he's in Prison now.
>>
>>93543471
Was it rape?
>>
File: shagging daphne.png (1011KB, 1280x720px)
shagging daphne.png
1011KB, 1280x720px
>>93542980
One can only wish
>>
>>93542371
Daphne and Shaggy was the OTP
>>
File: 1498424432809.png (794KB, 3316x1324px)
1498424432809.png
794KB, 3316x1324px
>>93544220
>>
>>93544460
yeah, It will be nice if in one iteration they could dare explore the possibility
>>
>>93542562
Decades?

Huuuh, they were just off for a couple of series in the 80s and those TV movies before zombie island, but you know, there was also a pup named Scooby Doo.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.