[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? Was it live action? Was it Seth Macfarlane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: adultswim.jpg (10KB, 421x316px) Image search: [Google]
adultswim.jpg
10KB, 421x316px
What went wrong?

Was it live action? Was it Seth Macfarlane? Was it the cancellation of shows like Metalocalypse, and Superjail?
>>
You're probably just gotta shit on any real answer we give you so:

Boston Bomb Scare
>>
>>93541090
/thread
>>
Mike Lazzo being a pussy and canceling Moral Orel
>>
>>93541048
You basically just answered your own question.
>>
>>93541048
Mike lazzo got old and out of touch over the years.
At least we still get venture bros every couple years.
>>
>>93541048
Yes
>>
I wouldn't say anything is wrong really. They don't have their strongest lineup right now but Rick and Morty, Mike Tyson, Eric Andre and Venture Bros. are still top tier. Bob's Burgers, American Dad and King of the Hill are also usually good depending on what episode is playing. Certainly more good to decent that outright bad.
>>
>>93541048
Tim and Eric went wrong.

They politicized Adult Swim, and people began to lose interest. The death of Metalocalypse and other shows were just the beginning.

They could've unleashed a new era, against the raging sea of critics, with MDE World Peace
>>
>>93541048
Adult swim operates on the premise that quality doesn't matter if you keep the overhead low enough. I still remember when they bragged that they weren't going to bankroll season 3 of BigO because an entire season of 12oz Mouse cost less than one episode and stoners wouldn't notice the difference.
>>
>>93542431
>They politicized Adult Swim,

Oh please, they've been mocking conservatives since Harvey Birdman. Family Guy, Squidbillies, American Dad...Adult Swim being left leaning is old news.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.