[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how DID he manage to sneak into their house and encase them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_mlmt28HDUr1r85ay0o2_1280.png (464KB, 849x573px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlmt28HDUr1r85ay0o2_1280.png
464KB, 849x573px
So how DID he manage to sneak into their house and encase them in plastic packages?
How fucking powerful was this guy?
>>
>>93539367
weaponized autism
>>
I can't explain how he did that, but given that nightmarish episode where then Professor's college buddy stole and marketed PPG knock-offs, I am more disturbed by the amount of merchandising that was available for this creep to purchase in the first place.

Sure the joke was entirely about merchandising a property in the first place, but did the professor dabble in marketing his 'brand' to pay for all his science stuff? The question begs...
>>
Do you think Lenny ever would've hot glued the girls?
>>
>>93539942
From the reactions of the girls when they break in, they seem shocked and bemused that they have merchandise to begin with
>>
File: 1495883379100.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495883379100.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>93539942
>that nightmarish episode where then Professor's college buddy stole and marketed PPG knock-offs
Now I am wondering how selling children was legal?
>>
>>93539367
Because he didn't. They broke right in to his apartment.
>>
>>93540046
I guess it's like some of the bullshit in the Jurassic Park novels where Dick whatshisname *patented* the girls' DNA sequence or something which can be done. Via this loophole he basically succeeded in doing what Umbrella has been fucking up for decades now in terms of selling a profitable Bio-weapon that can be mass produced but is paraded around like a customizable super hero any city could get for protection.
>>
>>93540046
Well, they do live in a world where a key makes you undisputed ruler, and the mayor of a city can declare whatever he wants and make it effective immediately no matter how ridiculous, like let's say making crime legal.
>>
>>93539942
I like to imagine it all started small at the beginning but as time went on and the girls became more and more famous for being superheroes everyone wanted to show their support for the PPG's and the making and selling of their merch exploded. It's why the professor always seem to be well off as a single dad. Unless I'm forgetting another invention of his that he patented.
>>
>>93539942
Imagine this guy ordering a bunch of those rejects just so he could fuck them
>>
File: 1457576206402.jpg (127KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457576206402.jpg
127KB, 473x500px
>>93539367
Better question: In this episode we see that the girls are the subject of an immense amount of merchandising. As their legal guardian, The Professor had to sign off on that, which means he must be getting some share of the profits.

So why can't he afford a $2000 set of golf clubs?
>>
>>93540697
That sick fuck
I'll take 20
>>
>>93541138
He has to pay for all the shit the girls break.
>>
File: dynamodance.gif (921KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
dynamodance.gif
921KB, 400x305px
>>93541174
No one man can afford that.
>>
Better question, why did a grown man create little girls i his basement in the first place?

I'll tell you why!
It's because he's secretly Samurai Jack. He never aged and he couldn't reproduce due to time travel BS but he always wanted kids so he used some magic that he remembered, mixed that with science and BAM! That's how we get the PPGs.
>>
File: ..png (259KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
..png
259KB, 500x339px
>>93541155
There you go!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.