[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the fact that I love cartoons and that cartoons are a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Does the fact that I love cartoons and that cartoons are a good percentage of my cultural knowledge and of the pleasure I get throughout my life?
Sometimes I wish I could be a cartoon maker.
>>
>>93537864
is there a question?
>>
>>93537893
I meant does it make me retarded or a manchild.
Sorry for writing like a retarded manchild.
>>
>>93538226
i guess it makes you both
>>
>>93538226
By the standards of normal society perceptionit does.

But in practice having any sort of hobby is relatively highly regarded, even something as shitty as cartoons. It's certainly better than video games or anime if you have patrician knowledge of it.
>>
>>93538311
>having a sense of elitism in your silly hobbies over other silly hobbies

please just stop
>>
>>93538414
As someone who loves video games, there is not a single hobby less well regarded apart from perhaps taking creepshots.
>>
File: qTBoqeKAc.jpg (1MB, 2121x1414px) Image search: [Google]
qTBoqeKAc.jpg
1MB, 2121x1414px
>>93537864
>Does the fact that I love cartoons and that cartoons are a good percentage of my cultural knowledge and of the pleasure I get throughout my life?
>>
>>93537864
only if you don't have a job
>>93539110
nah, watching cartoons is worse than vidya, I've had experiences
>>
>>93539110
i think its stupid that having a hobby that you enjoy should be stigmatized at all though (unless you're a jobless degenerate)

i would never care if someone thought less of me for having something that i like and i hope >>93537864 OP does the same
>>
>>93537864
>Does the fact that I love cartoons and that cartoons give a good perception of my cultural knowledge and of the pleasure I get throughout my life?
FTFY
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.