[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God has flung you backwards in time and now you'll be able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: 014.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
God has flung you backwards in time and now you'll be able to prevent the Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Spidermans movie rights from being sold to Fox and Sony, allowing them to be part of the MCU proper.

However, you must choose 3 Heroes and their collective universe who are part of the MCU as of right now, to be sacrificed in their place. Who will be made in movies by Fox and Sony, and be shat on in all the comics because of it once Disney buys them. Who do you choose?
>>
>>93537588
The X-Men would fuck up the MCU and the MCU would fuck up the X-Men.
>>
>>93537588
Power Pack, Inhumans, Wonderman.
>>
Inhumans, Captain America, Black Panther
>>
>>93537588
You made this thread just to use kami-sama, didn't you?
>>
>However, you must choose 3 Heroes and their collective universe who are part of the MCU as of right now, to be sacrificed in their place.

Black Panther, Doctor Strange and Ant Man.
>>
>>93537588
The natural order of things is always the correct path so realistically i wouldn't change anything but for the sake of the theoretical i'd give up the inhumans and take back the X-Men... I KNOW IT'S THE EASY ANSWER BUT IT'S WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE
>>
>>93538360
But anon dont you want to see the first black hero making a billion dollar in box office?
>>
>>93537588
So I don't stop 911, I just go back for capeshit?
>>
>>93538400
If you stop 9/11 Darkseid takes over the Earth, this is canon.
>>
Would superhero movies be this popular without the ground work x-men and spiderman laid for future films? I'd say blade too. I'd say they have to get fucked to bring about our current movie era.

F4 though, I'd get rid of black panther for them.
>>
>>93537588
Honestly >>93537658

But i'd sacrifice Captain Marvel, Inhumans and Hulk.
>>
>>93537588

Someone else has been enjoying the glory that is Shin Dan Kuroto from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid as well I see.
>>
>>93537658
>The X-Men would fuck up the MCU

I don't know. I'd say it probably could have salvaged Avengers 2 by turning it into THE AVENGERS VS THE X-MEN

The X-Men get framed for a crime, the Avengers try and capture them only to learn the truth, causing the tension and questioning of the following Government orders that would cause the tension in Civil war. Instead of Ultron we'd be fighting the Sentinels
>>
>>93537588
I don't need to.

The Spider-Man and FF rights were sold back in the 80's to smaller studios and a series of things happened that caused Sony to get Spider-Man and Fox to get FF.

So, when I'm back in time, I convince Stan Lee or whoever sold the Spider-Man and FF rights in the 80's to give whoever got the Spider-Man rights a two for one deal. Then make sure the series of events happens that Sony gets Spider-Man and FF rights.

Sony will make FF films and it may or may not be a smash hit.

If a smash hit, they'll keep trying desperately to keep the franchise going to the point where they give up the similar rights and money that they did for Spider-Man, so in turn Marvel would keep Fantastic Four going and keep doing merchandise, and the FF would be in the MCU.

If Sony's FF does as well as Fox's first two FF films box office-wise, then they may (or may not) just give up the rights just like they did with Ghost Rider.

The only twists to this new timeline:

-Corman-produced 1994 FF film doesn't get made
-Fox FF films don't get made
-We don't know if Fox will still go ahead with Carnahan's Daredevil reboot or not (Marvel said they'd allow Fox to keep Daredevil if they let them have Galactus and Silver Surfer, Fox declined)
-Trank may or may not have a meltdown on another film project
-FF characters don't get omitted from merchandise

If Sony keeps FF going:
-FF will probably get introduced in an MCU film and show up for Infinity War, and might be more connected with Spider-Man.
-Marvel would have managed to get various characters like the Badoon or Galactus back sooner.

If Sony gave up on the FF completely:
-FF would be back in the MCU and part of Phase 4 or whatever.

I assume that Fox will still do the same X-Men films they did. Which I'm okay with other than the fact I'd rather see Kitty Pryde or Iceman or others interact with Spider-Man.

But if you need something to be sacrificed in place of FF then... I dunno, maybe Inhumans.
>>
File: 1462671754497.png (243KB, 359x297px) Image search: [Google]
1462671754497.png
243KB, 359x297px
>>93538360
>Ant Man
No.
>>
>>93539132
But you might get that Edgar Wright Ant Man instead.
>>
File: a97.jpg (68KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
a97.jpg
68KB, 680x765px
>>93537588
A fellow rider i see
>>
File: smugzombie.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smugzombie.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
>>93539424
>>
>muh MCU
Kill yourself.
>>
>>93537588
x-men belong to fox
>>
>>93537588
Does the inhuman royal family count as a group or one thing? because if they're just one:

Inhumans, Nebula, Yo-Yo
>>
>>93539227
It would've been Ant Man in name only. And the shrinking suit would be there.

He wanted Hank Pym to be a supervillain, for chrissakes. What we got wasn't perfect, but it was a better adaptation of Ant-Man than Wright would've given us.
>>
>>93537588
Tough one... I'd give maybe Dr. Strange and Spider-Man to Fox and Inhumans to Sony? Or maybe Carol Danvers to Sony. Maybe Thor to Fox.

I mean, Fox may not be ashamed to go full magic when dealing with Dr. Strange or Thor. A lot of characters like Spider-Man and Thor already got shat on hard in the comics, and I don't recall Fox doing too much race/sex bending. Maybe could keep them from being too ultimatized in movies. The problem would be singer putting his evil sticky gay hands on them.
>>
>>93537588
Guardians of the Galaxy.

The ban started around after AvX. At this point, DnA's run was already over.

No more Guardians comics = them not being ruined, them not being picked by Bendis, them not being touched by Gunn

Fox movies aren't quipfest comedies

It's the best timeline ;_;
>>
>>93538384
X-Men got a couple sub-saharans that are better than blackie panther
>>
>>93541353
>He wanted Hank Pym to be a supervillain, for chrissakes
As opposed to an inconsecuential old man who will never be brought up again.
>>
>>93538422
Weirdest true fact of the Nu52
>>
>>93537588
Captain Marvel, Inhumans, Jessica Jones
>>
>>93537588
Captain marvel, hawkeye, Luke cage
>>
>>93537588
You joke, but given all the impossible things that Kuroto has done with his Gashats, I wouldn't put time travel past him
>>
John Hammond Human Torch, Namor, and Ghost Rider
>>
Change of plan : Instead Dan Kurotois transported to the Marvel Universe along with a fully evolved dose of the Bugster virus

What does he do?
>>
Can I just pick Battle Fever J, that shit's sorta marvel related
>>
>>93537588
Don't care about the X-men so fuck them. Fox can have them for all I care. Black Widow and Hulk will be sacrificed in order to bring FF and Spider-man over to MCU.
>>
File: IMG_6123.jpg (62KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6123.jpg
62KB, 500x428px
>>93545804
Creates the Infinity Console with a Gashat for each Gem

"Maestro! Maker! Cosmicide! Stars! The Crisis! INFINITE ZOMBIE!"

Plans to digitize the entirety of the Marvel Universe so he can peddle it as the Ultimate Video Game in other universes for dirt cheap as proof of his genius.

Emu gives it a 7.8/10 citing the unlikable characters and narrative/gameplay inconsistencies

"All they do is fight each other and it's too focused on the Earth."
>>
>>93537588
Fuck that give some rights to toho and create the SUPIDAH-MAN! universe
>>
File: 143547898134.png (195KB, 1400x1207px) Image search: [Google]
143547898134.png
195KB, 1400x1207px
>>93537588
>God has flung you backwards in time and now you'll be able to prevent the Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Spidermans movie rights from being sold to Fox and Sony, allowing them to be part of the MCU proper.

Why would I want to give D*sney more properties to ruin? Fuck off, Mouseketeer.
>>
>>93539424
But Brave's gf tho
>>
File: 1497617436382.jpg (134KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497617436382.jpg
134KB, 512x512px
>>93537588

The X-Men by themselves are already like 50 fucking people plus iconic villains, Spiderman have 10 lookalike characters plus his rogue gallery and i don't know much about the fantastic 4 but i bet they also have a zillion characters too, with the way Marvel likes to do his movies now i don't think i might be a good idea, Infinity War might end up looking like 300+ people screaming at the audience at the same time all trying to get some screen time, it would be fucking chaos.
>>
>>93545536

compared to a villain that dies and is never brought up again?
>>
>>93538446
This.
>>
>>93537588
There wouldn't be a MCU without the X-men and Spider-man movies to pave the way. They worked as proof of concept for Disney to buy Marvel and make the MCU.
So on one hand, you wouldn't have a MCU, but on the other hand, Marvel comics might not have been in the sorry state that they are in now.
>>
>>93537588
Easy
>black panther
>ant man
>hulk
Now give me a proper spiderman movie
and no homecoming doesn't count
>>
>>93537588
Capt Marvel
Black Panther
Inhumans

come at me :^)
>>
>>93538446
I would sacrifice black widow before hulk. Otherwise I agree
>>
>>93537588

Hawkeye, Vision and GOTG.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.