[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend it's April 5, 2010 and Adventure Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: adventure_time.jpg (336KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
adventure_time.jpg
336KB, 1032x774px
ITT: We pretend it's April 5, 2010 and Adventure Time is coming out tonight
>>
>making a show based off of an ancient Nickelodean short
Why?
>>
>Flapjack died for this
>>
>>93537286
yeah bros! you guys ready to watch a tv show that is designed to be relatable to pre teen boys?
>>
Man, I just hope we get to see more Ice King (though I wouldn't mind if they got rid of the "knock off his crown to beat him" weakness, there's no way a show like this can justify something so dumb).
>>
>>93537521
It looks like it'll have all the lolrandumb humor tween girls love, too.
>>
So I watched the episode Slumber Party Picnic. Ok then. This show just started randomly. The show doesn't ask any questions like why is Finn the only human and why is everyone these weird objects. Despite that, that episode (along with the sister episode) was a blast
>>
Man I saw this commercial a month earlier it was so stupid and annoying, this show is going to suck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_S-ZrK76L0
>>
>>93537286
How would you feel about a teen Titans reboot?
>>
Hey we should start a weekly drawthread for this show
That surely won't get out of hand
>>
If this is the shit they're churning out, I hate to see the future for them. There's this new hilariously bad website called Tumblr. Who wants to bet that they make a cartoon about it?
>>
>>93537286
Finally, a show without shitty romantic subplots and half-assed lore after 5 seasons of barely any lore.
>>
>>93537286
what it this? sponge bob for retards? what kind of draws are this!
>>
>>93537286
>pretending everything will be alright after CN pulled oshit like CNreal
It'll never last.
>>
You guys saw the sneak peek episodes, right?
I can't believe they actually called the vampire girl "sexy"
>>
File: Juandissimo_Magnifico.jpg (59KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
Juandissimo_Magnifico.jpg
59KB, 720x544px
>>93539476
Since when has that ever been a problem?
>>
>>93537286
>using this cringe OC filled image
fucking chriiisstt
>>
>>93539277
>Dubs

So capping this for future reference
>>
Spare some change?
>>
>>93538630
It takes place centuries after a nuclear holocaust that infested the world with mutants and magic.
Finn mysteriously appeared, we might get a dramatic mini series about his origin and the fate of Humanity.
>>
>>93539476
I heard a rumor that in that Regular Show series coming out in September they might say something even more crude. Is this the end of cartoons???
>>
>>93542299
dude he says pissed! fuck CN is dead
>>
Wait is it really the first episode? or i missed it?
>>
>lolrandum ex deee
thanks but no thanks. and those colors jesus christ my eyes. are we trying to keep preschoolers entertained here?
>>
You guys are all saying shit nobody would've ever said because they barely knew anything about the show. This thread would be full of "the art style looks kinda weird but I dig it" or some fanart from the pilot or something, not "man, I really hope they go into detail about (plot point we would have no idea about unless we saw the show)"

Oh sorry I meant to say: Damn that vampire lady looks hot, hope she's not lesbo.
>>
>>93545528
Except /co/ always wants lesbo
>>
ill watch it for Bender and Starfire
>>
>>93537286
So this takes place on Candied Island, right?
>>
>>93546565
It's a Flapjack spin-off.
>>
>>93537286
Man! I hope they have a rather dark and twisted background to this incredibly light and bright looking cartoon. Perhaps something having to do with a nuclear war or some shit!
>>
>>93545528
It's that dumb ass kind of humor that's always "i hope [thing i don't like] doesn't happen! but that could never happen! in a million years! haha! ha! what? it did? no, no haha it didn't"

fucking these threads
>>
>>93541652
Magic Man did nothing wrong.
>>
>>93546429
I think you mean Wakka and Viridi.
>>
>>93537286
What is this preschool shit?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.