[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not easy getting old, Douglas. As the light of life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1465264903741.jpg (24KB, 759x723px) Image search: [Google]
1465264903741.jpg
24KB, 759x723px
It's not easy getting old, Douglas. As the light of life fades from within you, you begin to pine for the fruits of youth in more and more ways. Horrible, painful, destructive ways that a younger person would recoil at, but you're so old now that you just don't care. You end up doing things that you regret, or would regret. So there's still hope for you Douglas. You're young, you've got your whole life ahead of you. But there's no hope for me. None at all.

By the way, tell your sister I said hi.
>>
>>93535966
Jesus it's gonna be one those days ain't it
>>
>>93535966
Mr. Dink I broke your grill I'm sorry.
>>
>>93535966
>Not anheroing before age 35
>>
>>93536034
My grill? My grill? Douglas my boy it was more than a grill that was broken. It was my spirit Douglas. It was my soul. Every day I wake up and see that happy smile on your face as you go out and play with your friends. Every time I see you you're having so much fun outside with other people. Here I am, every hour of every day, whittling away the hours in my basement, thinking of a new invention to keep my mind off of my failing marriage and crippling debts. Every day I work my fingers to the bone to distract myself, and revel in the aches and pains. I'm starting to really enjoy the pain Douglas. When I go to bed I have to sleep next to my cold, unloving wife, if our toes so much as brush I'm repulsed by her touch. Then I wake up and try not to look her in the eyes, in the face, even remember that she's there. I hope that if the alcohol the last night wasn't enough to keep me distracted then the hangover the next morning's strong enough to make me forget about her. Every day I think about the fortune I have to pay off, and how much I wish I could just go back to those youthful carefree days rather than this living hell that has become my life. If only I could ever hope to pay those debts off. Oh it's very expensive Douglas, very expensive indeed.

I'm not mad at you Douglas, I'm not even remotely upset. I was broken a long time ago.
>>
>>93535966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s
>>
>>93535966
Diabetes?
>>
>>93535966
>The death toll was very expensive
>>
GIVE ME THAT GREEN NIGGER COCK YOU FUCKING BLUEBERRY APE!
>>
File: balance.png (291KB, 855x478px) Image search: [Google]
balance.png
291KB, 855x478px
MR DINK

Double Income, No Kids

that's how he's able to afford all those expensive gadgets and toys
>>
File: 20070325.gif (28KB, 468x476px) Image search: [Google]
20070325.gif
28KB, 468x476px
>>93536420
>no kids

wouldn't wish this fate on anyone
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.