[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the current trend is reviving old shows, there's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (636KB, 549x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
636KB, 549x395px
Since the current trend is reviving old shows, there's a chance Foster's Home could come back. How do we make this show better? Can we?
>>
>>93533223
The problem I had with this show is it revolves around Blue being so 'good' he'd get adopted immediately.

He would not. He was a terrible, terrible friend.
>>
File: 1498623953798.png (120KB, 285x253px) Image search: [Google]
1498623953798.png
120KB, 285x253px
>reverse image search OP's image
>Shotacon
>>
File: 1382703568997.jpg (23KB, 293x350px) Image search: [Google]
1382703568997.jpg
23KB, 293x350px
>>93533223
I can't answer your question OP, but I fucking hated the majority of the characters in that show. I remember having a crush on Frankie though. Was she a good character?
>>
>>93533346
Yes. Would you make her the lead?
>>
>>93533423
She would've been interesting to see as the headmistress of the house. Like in a world where kids are slowly losing their imagination, she's the only one who guards it and can hopefully rebuild it.

[spoiler: I like Mac but I think he's more of a dick that the show lets on. I actually thought he and Bloo totally deserved to get their ass kicked by karma when they tried to ruin the adoption day in that one episode.]
>>
>>93533282
why would you reverse image search this? there's nothing too particularly interesting
>>
File: mmmm tasty ball.png (314KB, 900x1492px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm tasty ball.png
314KB, 900x1492px
>>93533223
We gotta find a Frankie replacement though.

Don't you know she went mental?

Wouldn't blame her tho, she had to go through hard stuff in Foster's house.
>>
>>93533223
Make Frankie sexier.
Mac is a teenager, which is why he had to give up Blu because he's too old to be having an imaginary friend. Only real reason he goes to Fosters everyday is not to see Blu but to see the sexy fine Frankie.
>>
>>93533259
No he was "cool"
>>
>>93533223
Have more satisfying endings to episodes
There were too many episodes that ended on a bitter note
>>
>>93533553
He's flipping us off. Is there more or something?
>>
>>93533259
The reason why Mac went to Fosters everyday was to prevent Bloo from being adopted.

I think only that one bratty girl wanted to adopt him.
>>
>>93533282
>>reverse image search OP's image
>Steven universe
>>
>>93533282
WHERE WHERE???
>>
>>93533223
>Age Mac by 3y and gib him girlfriend.
>Mac slowly letting Bloo go for several eps
>Mac and Bloo fight
>They're done
>Bloo up for adoption- keep failing to get a foster kid
>Final 2 eps Mac and Bloo reunion.
>Also, they save the foster home from getting demolished or someshit
>Real villain is mac's gf, who's also daughter of the rich dude who wants to demolish the foster home

I kno, it's lame and cliche
>>
>>93535177
>>Mac's girlfriend is Berry in disguise.

There ya go.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.