[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest opinions, is Nightwing oversexualized in the comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mr7zs6f7TJ1s4jm5yo1_1280.jpg (481KB, 709x967px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr7zs6f7TJ1s4jm5yo1_1280.jpg
481KB, 709x967px
Honest opinions, is Nightwing oversexualized in the comics and the fanbase?
>>
He's not sexualized enough.
>>
>>93528469
He's so sexualized he gets raped evry other issue
>>
It's funny, but yeah he is. Tumblr is a very vocal part of his fanbase though so he's sort of focused at them atm.
>>
>>93528773
>>93528754
Both these statements are true.

I firmly believe in sexual equality. And if that means Dick Grayson in an Emma Frost Ho' outfit all the time, then I'll be very happy to have that.
>>
>>93528754
This. I need more lewd ass poses.
>>
>>93528754
This

It's all he's good for, he needs to be more lewd
>>
>>93528754

Agree with this as well.
>>
File: dickbutt.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
dickbutt.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>93529889
>>
>>93528754
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.
>>
>>93528469
I want to rape him so much.
>>
>>93528754
We must sexualize the Dick.
>>
Yes.
and I'm not complaining
>>
>you will never strap Dick to an operating table, gently assuring him it'll be okay as you take your saw to his skull
>you will never gently remove 40% of the mass of his prefrontal lobe, watching in delight as he slowly loses himself as you carve away his higher brain functions
>you will never bathe him and flip him daily to prevent bedsores as he is in recovery
>you'll never see the childish wonder in his eyes when he awakes, essentially an easily stimulated doll for you to play with
>you'll never teach him how to drink from a bottle, or gently spoon mushed up food you chewed yourself into his mouth to feed him
>you'll never tuck him into bed, gently stroking all over his body as he murmurs and falls asleep
>he'll never inquisitively suck on your rock hard cock, licking up precum greedily as a tasty snack and gripping your shaft like a lollipop
>you'll never fuck his ass raw as he sobs into the pillow before putting talcum powder all over it as a punishment for when he's naughty
>you'll never greedily slurp up his drool every morning to wake him up, suckling his cheeks for the sweet nectar
>he'll never call you daddy in his slurred, barely coherent voice as his feebled mind tries to process who you are despite lacking long term memory
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.