[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason why domestic abuse should not be in children's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0895.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0895.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
Give me one reason why domestic abuse should not be in children's cartoons. I am fucking waiting.
>>
>>93525948
Kids shouldn't be subjected to cartoons that cater to your fetish.
>>
>>93525948
good reasons don't exist
>>
Cartoons already have too many fictional concepts.
>>
>>93525978
wat.
>>
>>93525948
it should be in children's cartoons to help children who sadly have to witness it from inside the family deal with the situation and process it in an healthier way
>>
Because the people in charge are easily triggered and will not allow it on the air.
>>
Because qt waifus deserve to live in a happy world.
>>
>>93526004
This. A cartoon with a domestic abuse episode should have more of a PSA style approach to help people understand how to deal with the problem. Just dropping it into a regular cartoon for the sake of an additional episode would be in bad taste though.
>>
I watched cartoons to get away from my dad beating me and my mom
>>
>>93526207
Mad Love does it tastefully though.
>>
>>93525978
god damn
>>
>>93526226
Got a link?
>>
honestly if children's cartoons could explore more themes of abuse in general in a way that would make it easier for the kids to recognize unhealthy situations and what to do about them it would be great
some children don't even realize that what they're going through is bad and they'll often end up blaming themselves because of it, and this could be avoided
>>
>>93526207
>>93526004
Having worked at a battered womens shelter, I can't imagine anything that cartoon makers are willing to put out to be helpful at all. It would be worse than a gun control episode.
>>
>>93526326
What kind of batter did they use?
I'm partial to tempura.
>>
>>93526354
Most common was beer.

And nobody's touching the cases where both partners are beating the fuck out of each other, or the lesbian COPS episode rate.
>>
File: 1469733610609.png (54KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1469733610609.png
54KB, 625x626px
>>93526354
you motherfucker
>>
>>93526326
I speak for personal experience when I say that sometimes for children seeing a character from their show go through something that they are going through can help a lot emotionally, it can make you feel less alone and in some cases even recognize some bad stuff that you didn't even know was bad in the first place
if I had had something to cling to when this shit was happening in my house it would have probably helped me as well
>>
>>93526354
FUCK
>>
>>93526232
How come people don't know how to dl things anymore? What happened to this place?
Find a way to learn or go on begging for links.
>>
File: 1481392609850.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481392609850.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>93526354
kek
>>
Yeah, why isn't there an episode of Gumball where Richard smacks Nicole across the face? And it's not treated for laughs or anything, it just happens.
>>
>>93525978
But I have never seen Armenian genocide in a cartoon
>>
>>93527500
He is finding a way to learn - by asking a more experienced person to explain it to him
>>
>>93527644
He'll have to wait to get google in his country then.
>>
>>93526215
This.
>>
>>93525948
whats the context of OP's pic? its been a long time since I've seen teen titans
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.