[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I just got done reading this. Pretty great and far more coherent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Infinite Crisis.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite Crisis.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
So, I just got done reading this. Pretty great and far more coherent than Crisis on Infinite Earths. What did the rest of /co/ think about it?
>>
>>93525640
Kill yourself, Johns.
>>
>>93525640

The main book is a slog to get through, with all the actually good bits happening in tie-in minis. Certainly better than CoIE, but still not that great.
>>
>>93525677
I read it coming right off of CoIE and two of the countdown comics so I may be exaggerating.
>>
>>93525677

I liked the event well enough but the minis were really well done. I'd say they're overall the best collection of tie-ins to any event.
>>
>>93525640
CTIF made me love Ted Kord and Booster Gold.
>>
it's actually a bad book
>>
>>93525732
I really like Villains United, but admit that it was basically a stealth pilot for Secret Six. If you enjoyed it, try that out. There was a miniseries, and a Birds of Prey story arc, and then an ongoing series.
>>
Worst of the three crisises but still really good, read 52 after this you won't be disappointed
>>
>>93525872
God I fucking loved the Secret Six. A shame they ended up disbanding in the end. The New 52 version of the Secret Six is meh.
>>
>>93525902
I personally thought Final Crisis was the worst. Yup, I'm reading 52 right now.
>>
>>93525921
I hated it too once but after reading all of Morrison's shit I appreciate it a whole lot more, has really good moments of inducing hype, especially the last issue
>>
>>93525902
52 is so good that it elevates both infinite crisis and identity crisis. It's a shame dc hasn't released a canon weekly book since that comes close to it, batman eternal started promising but dropped in quality towards the end.
>>
>>93526018
The part with Jim Corrigan was the best imo, after that they really dropped the ball, especially with who was the real villain all along, should have been Hush desu
>>
>>93525908

The ongoing was not as good as the original two minis.
>>
>>93526018

52 was basically good by accident (lightning in a bottle, essentially) and there are some parts that are pretty iffy (like anything related to Batwoman).

Generation Lost is probably the best follow up in terms of weekly series, which mostly suffers from the fact that its ending was rendered entirely moot by the New 52 and retroactively made the entire series a bit superfluous.
>>
>>93526114
The new52 made way to many titles running before hand either end early or mean nothing. I'm still bummed we never got a satisfying ending to Dinis zatana.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.