[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey guys, give her a fuckin' chance all right? This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: stewie chance.jpg (37KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
stewie chance.jpg
37KB, 600x333px
>Hey guys, give her a fuckin' chance all right?

This was actually great moment all things considered.
>>
>>93523898
I have watched a fuckton of Family Guy episodes and I have no idea which moment you're talking about, explain pls?
>>
>>93523973
Meg and Chris took over Lois and Peters roles. Meg is cooking.
>>
>>93523973
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_vKrQghd2c
>>
>>93524033
>this is from Season 9
>S9 was 7 years ago
>Family Guy managed to look the exact same for AT LEAST 7 years

I knew FG's animation was stagnant, but holy shit.
>>
>>93523995
>>93524033
oh that, alright
well it's pretty evident that with Brian becoming an asshole, Stewie surprisingly became the new voice of reason
I like it better this way though
>>
>>93524354
Why exactly would they change it?
>>
>>93524378
Everyone on the show have pretty much devolved into caricatures of their former selves. Shame.
>>
>>93525252
new stewie is definitely better than the old one though, he's funnier and less of an asshole
>>
>>93525286
He's fine as the voice of reason, but I liked him better as an evil genius than the bisexual baby he's become.
>>
>>93523898
Stewie is consistently the only one who cares about the other members of the family. He shows concern for both Meg and Chris and he's oddly respectful of Peter sometimes. His whole thing with Lois is already well known.
>>
>>93525308
I respect your taste, I'll just agree to disagree because it happens
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUB6KyLaAf0
>>
We've been getting a lot of Family Guy threads today.

Did something happen? Did someone shoot up another school in his waifu's name, again?
>>
File: ObligatoryAndAncient.jpg (34KB, 600x303px) Image search: [Google]
ObligatoryAndAncient.jpg
34KB, 600x303px
>>93525308
>>
>>93525346
>oddly respectful of peter
no he downright loves him, have you not seen "New Kidney In Town"? granted the scene with stewie crying was pretty gross, but it also shows very clearly that he cares for him
>>93525393
I noticed this too, weird
>>
>>93524354
are they supposed to change artstyle throughout the series or something?
>>
Remember when Peter was an idiot dad who still meant well and loved his family and wasn't a literal danger to society
>>
At this point they should just make Stewie the protagonist and have him go on wacky sometimes science-y adventures, because the rest of the cast is insufferable
>>
>>93525252
Brian being the voice of reason was never funny, just annoying. Hell Brian's entire early seasons character was annoying.
>>
>>93525542
Didn't they use to do something like that in the earlier seasons? Have a Stewie and Brian spinoff episode here and there?
>>
>>93525614
the road to episodes yeah, in fact they're the best ones
except the most recent ones have felt a bit lacking
>>
>>93525414
Everyone outside the family turned to shit too

>Bonnie went from loving wife to miserable cheater who wants out of her marriage, even if it meant killing Joe
>Quagmire became a bigger rapist/pedophile on top of being a hypocrite
>Cleveland became punching bag
>Joe went from cop who overcame his handicap, to being demeaned for having said handicap.
>>
File: AnonsBait.jpg (41KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
AnonsBait.jpg
41KB, 500x294px
>>93524354
>stagnant animation
Because that's what Family Guy viewers really care about.
>>
>>93525632
Yknow, it's weird. I actually look back at pre and immediately post-cancellation episodes kinda fondly. They lost me after a while with all the unfunny gore and edginess, but there was this weird atmosphere in the earlier stuff that was, well, welcoming.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.