[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Nickelodeon has announced a ZIM TV Movie of all the fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: SpongeBob_About_to_Lie.png (346KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SpongeBob_About_to_Lie.png
346KB, 480x360px
>tfw Nickelodeon has announced a ZIM TV Movie of all the fucking shows but not Jimmy Neutron (one of their most profitable franchises back in the 2000s)
>>
Jimmy Neutron had a movie released in theaters and a spinoff. It had a fair shake.
>>
Jimmy already had his movie, plus 3 FOP crossovers and the shot in the foot that was Planet Sheen
>>
>>93520962
>>93520974
This.

Meanwhile I would like to see more Jimmy and that I still hate it just got cancelled out of thin air, it had its fair run and should stay laid to rest.
>>
>>93521280

>it had its fair run and should stay laid to rest.

This
>>
>>93521280
Did Jimmy Neutron leave anything unresolved? I know Planet Sheen being cancelled means that Sheen technically never makes it back to earth.
>>
>>93521390
There was going to be a fourth season that was going to be more mature and darker than the previous three seasons. The crew still had plans to continue it.
>>
I can't belive isn't not just Timbox
>>
File: 1498055616744.jpg (26KB, 720x476px) Image search: [Google]
1498055616744.jpg
26KB, 720x476px
>>93520944

So how is Zim going to react when he finds out the Tallest sent him to Earth just to get rid of him?
>>
>>93524413
Tak already told Zim about everything but he believed it was a lie.
>>
>>93521510
Only one season ever aired though...?
>>
>>93524503
its called planning ahead anon...
>>
>>93524413
As >>93524483 said he was told and he didn't believe it

even if they did straight up tell him it to his face he'd probably do some mental gymnastics to not get the message

and if he finally did take the hing he'd be depressed for a bit before getting cheered up by GIR or someone somehow and become reinvigorated to take over Earth
>>
>>93524531
I just realized he probably meant Jimmy Neutron and not Planet Sheen. I'm not always an idiot I swear
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.