[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tell me "true believers", is Mac Gargan a total

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Mac_Gargan.jpg (18KB, 367x250px) Image search: [Google]
Mac_Gargan.jpg
18KB, 367x250px
So tell me "true believers", is Mac Gargan a total and complete loser?
>>
>>93518813
Yes
>>
Yeah
>>
>>93518813
He was a third rate PI who Jameson used as a human guinea pig because no one was going to fucking miss him. His retarded brain was made even dumber by the treatment that gave him his powers, and despite being a better Spider-Man minus the webbing and spider sense, he has always easily been beaten by Peter for the last 50 years. The only thing he's added to his repertoire in all those years are adding a spike to his tail, making his tail shoot acid, being the worst Venom host apart from that guy so lame the symbiote let him fall to his death mid-jump, and getting his own spider sense knock-off. Literally the only interesting thing about him ever was that Oscar winner Martin Landau voiced him once. That's it.
>>
>>93519615
>tfw you prefer Richard Moll's Scorpion.
>>
File: scoran0001.jpg (101KB, 590x373px) Image search: [Google]
scoran0001.jpg
101KB, 590x373px
>>93519615
But is he a loser?
>>
>>93519615
>Easily been beaten

Millar pls. Until the 90s he was pretty dangerous in a fight. Even Pete's said multiple times that he has to give it all he's got to even repel him.

No, faggoty Slott doesn't count.
>>
>>93521952
Yeah. He's pretty lame
>>
>>93522819
Am I the one Scorpion fan?

>Kicked Pete's ass in their first fight, which was one of the best classic Lee/Ditko fights
>Was a physical rival that Spider-Man had to struggle with until writers decided that he wasn't
>Made for a good street level threat to other heroes
>Was one of Peter's first legitimately insane villains
>Was so unhinged that other villains didn't want to work with him
>Pissed off Justin Hammer enough to cause a massive brawl between himself, Spidey, Rhino, and Whiplash
>Kickass costume and design
>>
No, but shitty writers are trying to make him that.
>>93522134
>>93522906
>>
>>93522906
Nah, I like him too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.