[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times has Galactus tried devouring the Earth besides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: galactus.jpg (114KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
galactus.jpg
114KB, 400x550px
How many times has Galactus tried devouring the Earth besides the classic Galactus trilogy?
>>
>>93516737
Bumping.
>>
5 currently, 6 if you count Squirrel Girl's current ongoing but it's shit so I don't.
>>
>>93517492
Could you list them?
>>
>>93517492
>>93518165
I'll bump again. I don't mean to pester this Anon, but I'm trying to make sure I've done my research correctly.
>>
>>93519250
>I'm trying to make sure I've done my research correctly.

LOL! What?
>>
I think there was that one time where is started as a story where a bunch of aliens were trying to kill the invisible woman because her powers could undo their cloaking to hide from him or something.
>>
>>93516737

Are you counting stuff like the in Heroes Reborn too?
>>
>>93518165
Not that anon, but off the top of my head I know...
>Galactus Trilogy
>Fantastic Four #122-123
>Fantastic Four #243-244
>that one Galactus series from the late '90s

And there's also that time he tried to eat counter-Earth and that tried he tried to eat the Ultimate universe's Earth. There are some more out of continuity instances too, and some other occasions where he's come to Earth for reasons other than eating it.

Galactus doesn't try to eat the Earth anywhere near regularly. He pledged to not eat it during the Galactus trilogy, which was forgotten about during the second time around, but addressed the third time. What happens between is that Reed tells Galactus he'll let him take back his previous vow to not eat the Earth as a bargaining tool to get him to defeat the Sphinx (who was hopped up on cosmic energy at the time). He comes back in Byrne's FF run (#243) to do that while he's starving, conks out after Doctor Strange does some magic stuff, and Reed decides it's wrong to let him die, and Galactus decides Reed's pretty cool after that and decides not to eat the Earth because of that, as opposed to being forced to leave. This was forgotten about during a '90s mini-series, but Galactus wasn't feeling so well then.

If there's anything more recent than than that, I don't know about it.

>>93521393
He didn't try to eat the Earth in that arc.
>>
>>93521564

Also what about when they were the Marvel Zombies? He technically tried to eat Earth in that book too.
>>
>>93521596
>Sphinx

Man, Marvel really doesn't utilize their villain gallery anymore.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.