[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh hey, look what's getting a full season of episodes in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: the tick.jpg (1MB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
the tick.jpg
1MB, 618x412px
Oh hey, look what's getting a full season of episodes in 2 months

Is this old news? Well I just heard about it so let's discuss
>>
>>93514744
I'm looking forward too it. I really enjoyed the pilot.
>>
>>93514744
I'm not looking forward too it. I didn't really enjoy the pilot.
>>
>>93514776
The pilot was really interesting and the guy Peter Serafinowicz is a really good Tick.

They've changed Tick's design for the full season...I hope they do the same for Arthur, because Tick's wasn't even that bad, but Arthur's was dreadful.
>>
>>93514830
Peter Serafinowicz is pretty much a master of disguise, there is no accent he can't do.
>>
>>93514744
fucking awesome. cant wait
>>
>>93514830
>They've changed Tick's design for the full season
Thank goodness, the smoother look is much better.
>>
>>93516276
I dunno, I kinda liked how creepy and unsettling he was to look at.
>>
I don't know what the comic is like, but I really like the fact that the entire universe is the Tick's foil, whilst still having a compelling drama with the MC.

If you can make stds eating the good guys eyes serious and have me not balk, I'm sold.
>>
I'm hoping they will cough up the budget for chairface.
>>
>>93514744
My only problem with the pilot was that the costumes and special effects were complete and utter dogshit. The acting and writing was actually surprisingly good. Hopefully they actually got a decent budget for the full series.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>93514744
I can't be the only one that thought "the thick"
>>
>>93517108
Chainsaw Vigilante as well.
>>
>>93517889
Chainsaw vigilante requires less sfx tho.
>>
So do you think the terrors gone be alive or is he just parnanoid because they pushed a connection between superian and the terror so I think they'll be a twist
>>
File: The_Tick_Syfy_header_0.0.0.jpg (108KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
The_Tick_Syfy_header_0.0.0.jpg
108KB, 1200x800px
>>93514744
There's only one Tick for me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.