[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Slade stand a chance /co/? >Slade sent to assassinate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: DeathstrokevsBradley.png (661KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
DeathstrokevsBradley.png
661KB, 750x421px
Does Slade stand a chance /co/?

>Slade sent to assassinate Bradley thinking he is nothing more than an aging general beyond his years
>Bradley sees him coming after Slade kills his guards and takes out his weapons
>>
>>93514407
Not even remotely.
>>
>>93514417
Even with his tech advantage?
>>
>>93514458
Definitely not. Bradley's taken on some pretty modern military hardware, tanks, HMGs and the like, without much effort.

Really it comes down to reaction time and speed, which Bradley has hands down. That's his superpower, inhuman, flawless reactiontime, and his level of speed is really ridiculous.

Deathstroke just doesn't have anything up his sleeves that's fast enough that Bradley can't avoid/parry it, and can't move fast enough to avoid Bradley.

All things being said, Slade would probably do pretty well in the FMA universe. It handles combat match-ups pretty realistically, valuing speed over things like raw power, which is why humans who don't technically have any powers but have bullshit "peak human" reaction, speed, and agility, like Ling, do so well. Deathstroke would be in roughly the same category as Ling, but more well armored for what little additional good that does, and would probably fare about the same. Better than Ling, worse than Greed/Ling, which is still a decent showing. Ling certainly could have kicked Ed's ass at any given point.
>>
File: viria fma.png (565KB, 722x1106px) Image search: [Google]
viria fma.png
565KB, 722x1106px
>>93515056
What I loved about FMA is that even normal people actualy made a difference, which made you care about the soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyzYwiOcFHk

At 17:34, some nameless mustached soldier gives Bradley a wound that ends up fucking him a lot later in his battle with Scar.
>>
>>93514407
Slade can defeat Steve Rogers.
Discuss.
>>
>>93515056
Deathstroke is above peak IIRC. If he has the gear from his current run he's also well above modern military hardware.
>>
>>93515332
Bradley can dodge bullets and (inexplicably) cut tank shells in half. I feel like you'd need energy weapons or outright superpowers to beat him one-on-one.
>>
>>93515493
That is not even the most ridiculous thing that he have done. He survived an exploding train that fell off a bridge.
>>
Slade's jobberforce is legendary, he can beat lanterns and make flash run into his sword. No way he can lose.
>>
>>93515493
The tank shell was anime only, plus Slade's armour is good enough to take hits from fucking Superman and his sword can cut through basically anything.
>>
If I recall, didn't Deathstroke take down some members of the justice league ?
>>
Okay this battle aside.
Wouldn't King Bradley be a great DC Villain?
>>
>>93514407
King Bradley is basically Nu52 Midnighter without the healing factor. And we all know Midnighter > Deathstroke.
>>
>>93517293
yes
>>
>Brotherhood/Manga
Possibly. Very slight chance
>2003 adaptation
Absolutely not.
>>
File: 1492140225788.gif (1MB, 760x469px) Image search: [Google]
1492140225788.gif
1MB, 760x469px
>>93514407
>biased assumption that Slade wouldn't do his homework
>>
>>93517293
I'd love to see Father and the homonculi dropped into the DCU.

I considered writefagging it, but wound up in the Darkest Dungeon instead.
>>
>>93515056
>>93515179
Yeah, Bradley's biggest weakness is that he can't react to what he can't react to.
He gets beaten in the end because of the stab wound he gets from a surprise stabbing through another dude.

In a one vs. one this would be a bit harder to pull off, but Slade has the experience and knowledge to figure out the weakness and exploit it properly.

Also, Slade has at least a small healing factor last I remember while Bradley actually doesn't.
Slade could take way more than Bradley could.

>>93518546
Death Battle rules, no prep whatsoever. The OP gave a shitty scenario for them to meet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.