[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a little brown girl that grows up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: beach hunk.png (358KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
beach hunk.png
358KB, 500x517px
>you will never be a little brown girl that grows up with no friends except books as your parents move around the country

>you will never meet a boy with the strength of 20 men who whisks you into a world of magic and adventure

>you will never watch him grow into a bear-mode beach hunk with shapeshifting powers that fucks your cunny raw every night
>>
>>93511958
ALRIGHT
>>>/trash/
GET IN TEH BALL PIHT
>>
So Connie's basically going to be the mother of a new race of half-rock demigods?
>>
>>93511958
>you will never be a little brown girl
>brown
and I thank the lord everyday for that
>>
File: 1486396782806.png (218KB, 1280x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1486396782806.png
218KB, 1280x1252px
>>93512015
Pretty much as long as Steven is a fertile hybrid and he doesn't die when he creates new life like gems do then Earth will have a new race of super strong and fast demigod humans.
Now if they have powers besides super strength is anyone's guess.
>>
File: Steven_universe.jpg (79KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Steven_universe.jpg
79KB, 1136x640px
>>93511958
>implying

Connie may have her lusts for Steven, but he legitimately doesn't think of her romantically.
>>
>>93511958
I was that little girl, except white and really really pale white at that
>>
>>93512772
yeah, that's what peridot is for!
>>
File: Supreme Emperor Steven Quartz.jpg (315KB, 1280x612px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme Emperor Steven Quartz.jpg
315KB, 1280x612px
>you will never be dominated and turned into a sex slave by Galactic Warlord Steven Universe

why even live?
>>
>>93512772
So basically a typical shonen protagonist.
>>
File: tumblr_o0rl12g4lE1sd1xkuo1_500.png (91KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0rl12g4lE1sd1xkuo1_500.png
91KB, 500x728px
>>93513099
Someone needs to do art of evil Steven sitting on a throne surrounded by gem sex slaves looking bored.
>>
>>93512772
In the birthday episode Steven asks what he'll be if Connie is President, with the implication being he has at least thought about marrying her.
>>
>>93512458
All hail the new Brownish-Jew-Rock Master-race
>>
File: Connie's Pearl Training.png (512KB, 1680x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Connie's Pearl Training.png
512KB, 1680x1288px
>>93513099
>>93513570
we need art of "Pearl" Connie serving Gem Overlord Steven
>>
>>93512015
They're probably going to have weird psychic superpowers but not actually be gems
That or just normal humans
>>
File: de5.png (437KB, 545x834px) Image search: [Google]
de5.png
437KB, 545x834px
>>93516475
Ohhh yes that sounds hot.
>Strong independent Connie gets beat by her now evil boyfriend.
>Connie wakes up to see she has a chain collar tied around her neck.
>And she's wearing a frisky lewd Pearl clothing.
>She blushes in embarrassment as she sees her near nude form in slave clothing with a chain around her neck.
>She sees the chain in connected to a throne seat.
>Sitting on the throne was Steven he was so intimidating as he looked over her.
>Steven smiled and said "Who is your master Connie?
>Connie blushed and said "I don't belong to anyone I am not a Pearl!
>Steven yanked her chain forcing her over and onto his lap.
>Steven grabbed her chin and forced her into a kiss.
>Connie was powerless to stop him.
>Steven said again "Who is your master Connie?
>Connie looked down and said in a low defated tone "My..My master is...Steven.
>Steven said "And?
>Connie then looked up at him and said "And I will serve him to the day I die...."
>Steven smiled and said "Good Pearl."
>>
>>93516980
nice
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.