[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else know this exists? This is one of the strang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: banner.png (708KB, 1244x612px) Image search: [Google]
banner.png
708KB, 1244x612px
Does anyone else know this exists? This is one of the strangest webcomics I've ever read. In fact I'm not even sure if it can be discussed on /co/ since the webcomic is all about politics.

http://politicalideologycatgirls.com/archive/
>>
>>93508846
>those on the left are drawn as friendly cute moe girls.
>those on the right are drawn as frumpy angry fatties.

Into the trash it goes. Seriously, they could at least had tried to be impartial.
>>
>>93508846
fascism cat is best cat
>>
>>93509394
literally the only ones that are drawn like that are fascism and alt right
oh wait, I forgot, you're from /pol/ and it just so happens to mostly have those two types
>>
>>93508846
storytime it
i dont want to go to their site and give them views
>>
>>93508846
I have always know since I visit /leftypol/ since the exodus from here
>>
>>93509463
Bait harder. Nihilism and libertarian are also frumpy as fuck, capitalism is clearly a bitchy character (not that i disagree 100%) and the religious right is a christian as opposed to any number of radically right winged religions. Im not even right winged, i just get tired of demonizing people with differing oppinions than you.
>>
>>93509511
Basically a webcomic about catgirls that represents the many ideologies that form the politically left spectrum cos .... surprise surprise, not everyone is a literal communist if you swing relative left and many of those are relative against each other
>>
File: nice spooks.jpg (110KB, 771x1037px) Image search: [Google]
nice spooks.jpg
110KB, 771x1037px
>>93509538
I mainly go for the Spicy Spooks~~ fampai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU94Q_JfFhU
>>
>>93509394
>>93509463
>Implying Fascism isn't cute
>Implying you don't want to enter a commited relationship with the intent of starting a traditional family and then break her heart by fucking another Catgirl leading to her developing a deep prejudice against whatever subgroup she associates with you and this is reflected in her politics.
>>
>>93508846
Nihilism is CUTE but generally speaking they all look ugly
>>
>>93509538
What's /leftpol/?
>>
>>93509747
you know fucking 4chan is not the only board that exist right? alot people made an exodus after Hirokike imposed blantant censorship here since it accepted CTR money
also its /leftypol/ its mainly in the 8 chan board (cant post links to it since its censored website-wide) so google it faggot
>inb4 gets banned
>>
File: Stirner Spooky-chan.jpg (50KB, 613x771px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner Spooky-chan.jpg
50KB, 613x771px
>>93508846
Spooky-chan best spook
>>
File: 399.png (454KB, 600x963px) Image search: [Google]
399.png
454KB, 600x963px
>>93509909
Stirner-sensei is best spook though
>>
>>93509394
You're just projecting. Learn to love yourself anon.
>>
>>93509394
Well, have you seen any alt-right rallies? It's like someone smashed bronies, furries, Sonic fanboys and just regular Reddit autists into one group.
>>
>>93509561

Nihilism and Libertarianism are clearly both appealing to certain character design templates, both of which have very strong fanbases.

The fact that you would consider them both frumpy but not, say, Situationism or Traditional Marxism suggest to be that you yourself are baiting.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.