[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where was the iZombie thread? It was the season finale, shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: izombie-abra.jpg (131KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
izombie-abra.jpg
131KB, 1000x500px
Where was the iZombie thread? It was the season finale, shit got more real, Major is an idiot.
>>
OH FUCK IS THAT TONIGHT?!!?!
>>
Did Liv's broadcast make things far worse and the only reason for riots/warfare or would that have happened anyway as soon as Graves announced it?

>>93499705
Yep finished about an hr ago
>>
>>93499837
It would have happened anyway. At least Liv gave people a chance to get away.
>>
Well, there's no chance in hell this won't up Daybreakers style.
>>
Been hoping it'd go this way for a while. Zombietown ghettos ftw next season.
>>
>there was no live thread for the season finale

Goddamn it, /co/.
>>
I'm sure looking forward to another season of Major suffering
>>
>>93502390
How many times will Major turn into a zombie before the series ends?
>>
>>93502602
isn't he just going to get sick again?
>>
>>93502602
How many seasons are left?
>>
>>93501983
Isn't this show about some coal burner? No wonder it's going to fly under the radar.
>>
>>93502628
Well it's renewed for at least one more. 5 seasons is a pretty typical stopping point for a lot of shows, and I don't know how much further they can stretch out the plot.
>>
File: DDCU03SUMAAKHZU.jpg large.jpg (616KB, 2048x2040px) Image search: [Google]
DDCU03SUMAAKHZU.jpg large.jpg
616KB, 2048x2040px
>>93502915
Gawd you're a dumbass. After three white guys in the previous seasons she sleeps with one black dude, and then promptly cucks him with his own boss almos the next night, and yet you're in instantly with the whole 'coalburner' shize. Get back to /pol/, moron, where you can wear your inferiority complex proudly on your sleeve and not get called on it.
>>
File: liv unsure.jpg (194KB, 911x726px) Image search: [Google]
liv unsure.jpg
194KB, 911x726px
>>93502984
Zombie-day is a game changer though, with the secret now out. Now they've got the whole of next season to do the whole urban-fantasy-type world building: zombie ghettoes, illegal brain farming, armed checkpoints, riot scenes, etc.
>>
so who stole the cure syringes that Ravi made?
>>
>>93503178
Who cares at this point. Filmore Graves has basically declared the Zombie Republic of Seattle.
>>
>>93503178
Yeah. Of all the plot threads going into this finale I had been expecting that one to get resolved. One for next season now.
>>
>>93503178
Probably the bitch who got shot in the head or one of her follower.
>>
>>93502994
Not that guy, but calm the fuck down, buddy. Your summer is showing.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (108KB, 635x677px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
108KB, 635x677px
Rob Thomas on s4:
http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/27/izombie-finale-rob-thomas-season-4-spoilers/

>It’s like zombies and humans living together in West Berlin in the middle of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Because, in the three months between the end of season 3 and season 4 begins, the U.S. government is going to wall off Seattle so it’s going to have that Berlin feeling.

>we’re going to start season 4 with a celebrity commercial reminding Americans to sign their brain donor cards.
>>
>>93503810
>we’re going to start season 4 with a celebrity commercial reminding Americans to sign their brain donor cards.
Kristen Bell?
>>
>>93503810
stupid government not nuking Seattle immediately
>>
File: It's-a-me, Thanos.jpg (95KB, 691x323px) Image search: [Google]
It's-a-me, Thanos.jpg
95KB, 691x323px
Now waiting on the Chakrabarticopter.
>>
>>93502994
By not instantly ignoring them the moment you read coalburner you played right into their hand
>>
>>93502984
Well there wasnt much of a plot setup before then, it was just her wanting to get cured while uncovering what caused this so there isnt much to stretch out as I think she is at peace now with her status (though she would jump at the chance for a cure but that is only natural) plus like the other post said about a giant world shift just happening

>>93503222
Im interested to see their new position next season. From the finale I cant tell if theyre completely in charge of shit now due to having all the zombie resources or if theyre strictly just enforcers of the New Seattle Order while zombie politicians make all the rules.
>>
>>93503810
Knew there was gonna be some police state/self contained nation thing going on
>>
We will get to see Liv's family again right? Since they know she is a zombie now, they would know why she didn't give blood to her brother.

Liv needs some happiness...
>>
They're back filming season 4 next month?

https://twitter.com/alyandaj/status/879871420133756932

Seems a bit early if it's only going to start airing next April again. How many episodes did they get?
>>
they already have season 4? that's great.
>>
>>93505312
I don't think they've said when the next season starts or how many episodes yet.
>>
File: jaime-gervais-livdom.jpg (137KB, 776x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jaime-gervais-livdom.jpg
137KB, 776x1200px
Pretty weak season overall. I like where they've ended up though.
#prayforseattle
>>
This is going to have the same problem as True Blood, you can't make a sympathetic minority group out of things that literally live off of other people. And they better not portray the cure as immoral like the X-Men.
>>
File: PRAXIS WAS AN INSIDE JOB.jpg (51KB, 634x421px) Image search: [Google]
PRAXIS WAS AN INSIDE JOB.jpg
51KB, 634x421px
>>93507731
>you can't make a sympathetic minority group out of things that literally live off of other people.
FIGHting... URGE to/pol/post... MUST... fighttheurge... TO... saysomethingawful!
>>
I'm wondering if the next season will be completely dropping the whole murder-of-the-week procedural format

Also what the fuck Ravi you're a doctor you should know damn well a vaccine is going to take more than 1 minute to be in effect, especially if it's taken orally
>>
>>93503054

you are expecting too much from a CW budget.
>>
>>93507731
But unlike True Blood people die faster than the zombies can eat brains and living people don't need corpse brains like they do need blood after accidents and shit.
>>
>>93508120
Yeah, and they only need one per week or so
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.