[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever get sick and tired of companies trying to milk a series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
You ever get sick and tired of companies trying to milk a series to death in expecting you to eat it up.
I'm not going to see the new Spider-Man movie or Transformer movie. My reasoning is I don't want to support something that almost disrespects The watcher with its lack of creativity almost expecting people to feel obligated to see it just cuz they are fans or something.

What if Spider-Man gets rebooted AGAIN and they make another beginner story?
You just going to eat up whatever shit they throw at you. As a consumer the power is in your hand. Not theirs.
>>
>>93495152
It's called slaktavism anon, it's like prayer, you can do nothing and still pat yourself on the back.
Good job!
>>
>You ever get sick and tired of companies trying to milk a series to death
So EVERY Marvel book in print?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170625-132303.jpg (85KB, 460x523px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170625-132303.jpg
85KB, 460x523px
>>93495179
>implying I don't just torrent it so that they don't get my money its a win win
>>
>>93495152
I honestly don't get why people complain so much about Marvel rebooting Spider-Man. The last iteration was mediocre as fuck so I'd rather them try again then continue that. Are you guys just tired of Spider-Man in general?
>>
>>93495307
YES.
And it's not that he is getting rebooted again, but that he HAS to...and that it still looks like shit!
>>
File: yikes.jpg (53KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
yikes.jpg
53KB, 648x484px
>>93495379
So you're upset because a movie that you don't want to see is getting released? Why does it bother you so much? Just don't watch it
>>
>>93495307

Tbh, yeah I am. The last Spider-Man related comic I enjoyed was Superior, and the last Spider-Man TV show I enjoyed was Spectacular (I also watched a bit of Supaidaman, that was great).

In the comics now he's just this weird loser who lost his supermodel wife like a punk, was replaced by his villain, is now losing a company, and just generally doesn't have his shit together. I don't really respond to that as much anymore, partly because I'm older but also because I like my heroes to move forward competently.

The fact is, the last 3 Spider-Man movies sucked, the last 2 TV shows sucked, his last 5 games sucked, and being owned by Mickey Mouse isn't going to change much.
>>
>>93495442
I won't watch it. But the reason I'm upset is that this is the third incarnation, and it still disappoints. I guess I shouldn't say I'm tired of Spidey reboots, but just want a good Spidey movie for once. I mean, man, it just looks cheap. I really like Tom Holland, but everything else is just..."bleh!" I wish it was getting released differently. I wish it was as good as Spectacular Spider-Man. I wish that this was guaranteed to be incredible and have CANON spin-offs that aren't rushed out garbage.

We're getting Venom before we're getting the black suit for fuck's sake.
>>
>>93495528
I'm going to give it a shot at least. The trailers were underwhelming but I liked Tom Holland well enough in Civil War so I still have some hope.

>I just wish this was guaranteed to be incredible
Nothing is ever guaranteed to be incredible. Maybe try lowering your expectations.

>and have CANON spinoffs that aren't rushed out garbage
I agree with this but I don't think movies that are coming out years from now will detract from this movie.
>>
>>93495604
>Nothing is ever guaranteed to be incredible. Maybe try lowering your expectations.
Okay, maybe I should have eased off the hyperbole...but seriously. I just want a good Spidey film, and from what I see, it does not hold up to Raimi's first two films. And no, I'm not saying Raimi is perfect. I'm saying they were better than what I've seen of this less than impressive product released by the same people who are clearly making the same mistakes.
>>
>>93495152
man spideys costume sucks in live-action
>>
>>93495152
>What if Spider-Man gets rebooted AGAIN and they make another beginner story?

You know there's no origin story in the new movie, right?
>>
>>93495642
Have you tried not being a bitch about it?
>>
https://youtu.be/cho51zzE3Uc

Have a peek at the THRILLING fighting in Homecoming
>>
>>93495642
Well like I said I'm not getting my hopes up too high but I think people are judging the movie too harshly considering it isn't even out yet. For all you know it could be the best Spider-Man movie to date.
>>
>>93495152
Wow aren't you a champ. I haven't payed for a single MCU movie but I'll make an exception for Homecoming just to spite you.
>>
>>93495491
Mikey Mouse won't, but I have faith in Insomniac.

That said, I only half watched SM3 and Amazing 1,skipped amazing 2, and I'm not excited for Homecoming though I may see it.
>>
>>93495697
I'm not trying to be bitchy. I'm just sad and upset. I'm not offending anyone, am I?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.