[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now the Leader of Animation of Turner, which basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: turner_logo_detail.png (12KB, 1000x266px) Image search: [Google]
turner_logo_detail.png
12KB, 1000x266px
You are now the Leader of Animation of Turner, which basically puts you in control of:
>Adult swim
>Cartoon Network
>Boomerang

What changes are you going to do?

>inb4 Cancel TTG
>>
Demand that every person who was ever done Genndy wrong get on their knees ad suck his cock
>>
Cancel Steven Universe.
>>
>>93494611
Cancel PPG
>>
>Cancel PPG
>Drastically cut down on the amount of airings for TTG
>Put Sonic Boom back on CN
>Make Boomerang a classic cartoon channel again, only airing shows that premiered pre-2008
>Get Genndy to make more shows for Cartoon Network
>Add some variety to the CN block: Classic shows in the morning, Powerhouse-City-era shows in the afternoon, current shows through the rest of the day
Rate this plan, /co/
>>
>>93495086
That's a horrible business decision.
>>
Re-tool TTG, make it so bad that not even the die-hard kid fans love it anymore. I wont let that dogshit be remembered fondly.
>>
>>93495261
Not bad. Which is why it won't happen.
>>
File: hqdefault (11).jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (11).jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>93495336
Oh, you're that shitposter again. Move along back to >>>/pol/ with the rest of you, we don't need to derail the thread for it.
>>
>>93495336
Discuss cartoons without dragging "muh politics" into the thread, or fuck off /pol/
>>
>>93494611
Jabberjaw-X, an grimdark reboot of Jabberjaw set in a dystopian future
>>
Sell the television netowrks and focus on subscription streaming services like Boomerang.
>>
>>93494611
>Adult Swim
Give Space Ghost:Coast to Coast a reasonable time slot on weekday nights. That's about it really.
>Cartoon Network
Dial back all the TTG reruns. WAY back. Give some of those spare time slots to classics like Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken and the like. Maybe start every morning with an hour of Looney Tunes.
>Boomerang
Back to the basics, but with a mixture of classic Hanna-Barbera and more recent fare like 2 Stupid Dogs. Make it available for Comcast subscribers.

Meh, I tried.
>>
>>93495261
>>93495327
>Get Genndy to make more shows for Cartoon Network
>Not bad
>>
>>93495086
>>93495302
Not if they replace it with a remotely decent cartoon. Of course, modern cartoons are shit, so...
>>
>>93494611
Cut back TTG.

Bring back Transformers Animated.
>>
>>93495819
The only individual ITT with actual intelligence.

Besides myself, of course.
>>
Bring back What a Cartoon!
>>
>>93494611
>Leave TTG alone with its current amount of airtime (there's a reason it airs so much compared to other shows....)

>Hype up SU bombs and try to get the show to become a more action packed episodic tv series once the lore is over

>Push for more Episodic cartoon shows to air on CN and leave the lore for Adult Swim

>Bring back cartoon network city

>Try to salvage PPG in anyway I can, possibly try to make it as close to the original once the second season is over and make my money back

>Have a saturday morning block of old cartoons like dexter lab, johnny bravo etc. as a homage to our roots but also as research to see which show gets the highest ratings and if a continuation would be appropriate

>Put Sonic Boom on CN and leave boomerang as is I guess
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.