[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently VOD has a bunch of the Cartoonstitute pilots available

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: Cartoonstitute_logo.png (18KB, 167x161px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoonstitute_logo.png
18KB, 167x161px
Apparently VOD has a bunch of the Cartoonstitute pilots available to watch beyond just the recent ones already on CN's official YouTube channel:
>3 Dog Band
>Baloobaloob's Fun Park
>Danger Planet
>Le Door
>Maruined
>Meddlen Meddows
>Spleenstab
>The Awesome Chronicles of Manny and Khan
>The Borneos
>Yes

It'd be awesome to see these pilots in much higher quality compared to the versions we have on YouTube. Is anybody willing to rip these and share them here?
>>
>>93489713
I am trying my best.
I just screen recorded 3 Dog Band in HD and I'm editing out the commercials.
I'll try and do the others later.
>>
>>93490055
Much appreciated, anon.
>>
do the uploads have the credits?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-24-17h18m21s15.jpg (535KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-24-17h18m21s15.jpg
535KB, 1280x720px
That would be nice.
The HD version of Danger Planet they have on Youtube looks like it was dipped in Bleach.
>>
File: Danger Planet Pilot.png (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Danger Planet Pilot.png
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>93490867
I don't know what the hell Cartoon Network was thinking. Not only did they randomly upload just one pilot from this era to their YouTube channel, but they somehow thought it was okay to leave the colors fucked up instead of just deleting the video altogether.

>>93490818
According to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3UtG6jXSMo, the pilots are probably just gonna have pic related and a pointless modern Cartoon Network Studios ID. My guess is there won't be any full end credits.
>>
I got five episodes recorded and I put them in one folder. I'm uploading it to MEGA right now.
Shorts included:
>3 Dog Band
>Danger Planet
>Maruined
>Meddlen Meadows
>Spleenstab

It's 3 gb and I wanted it to be easier to download. I will make a second folder with other episodes soon.
>>
>>93491635
There are no credits but the quality is decent.
>>
Folder with all the episodes from >>93491800

enjoy!
https://mega.nz/#F!BPZEhI6K!muUeF1PmAGnFnfi6al4NOw
>>
>>93489713
>>Le Door
Fuck off, reddit.
>>
>>93492365
Noice.
>>
Neat
>>
bumpan for interest
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.