[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/theinhumans/sta tus/879685758516199424

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

https://twitter.com/theinhumans/status/879685758516199424

The Inhumans trailer to come out Thursday!

Are you ready for the Inhumans to FINALLY show you why they are better than the X-Men?
>>
>>93488267
I will be there to tell normies that Medusa is a horny cheater, Back Bolt is a cuck and both are mutant genociders.
>>
>>93488267
>Are you ready for the Inhumans to FINALLY show you why they are better than the X-Men?

No because I've always liked the Moonies and the Muggas for totally different reasons.

But stay butthurt, X-fag. Your perpetual self-imposed persecution complex is astonishing.
>>
>>93488328
They deserve to know.
>>
>>93488348
OP.

I only care about Crystal, to be honest, and something tells me her actress is not going to be good.
>>
>>93488267
>Are you ready for the Inhumans to FINALLY show you why they are better than the X-Men?
Permutter is the one in charge of this film as his personal pet project.

It will SUCK, almost as badly as if Sony Pictures made it. Ike thinks he is better at everyone's job than they do, and will end up micromanaging every decision himself. And thus the film will fail.
>>
>>93488328
Tbh I really think Medusa is hot as fuck tho. I still kinda ship her and BB, but the cucking just killed a part of me.

Would have been sweet if she just stayed loyal.
>>
You know what.

I take back some of the things I said about the Inhumans Push or the lead up to Death of X being shit; what with people both cheering and fearing the Inhumans but Mutants especially Cyclops are worse than Hitler thing that was going on in universe.

I complained that it was a shitty story because it was unrealistic, but then you can just flip this and that around and it becomes the world outside your window as Marvel had intended.

Inhumans becomes the Stand in for a Minority Group experiencing a great PR surge, like the LGBT community while X-Men become a less important Minority community where people don't care about their oppression as much in the public Sphere, Jews.

The Chicago Dyke March has made me appreciate the ANAD Marvel relaunch and status quo of Mutants and Inhumans in new and previously unthought of way.

I hope the Inhumans miniseries does well because I genuinely like stories about the Royal Family.
>>
File: Karnak (2).jpg (624KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Karnak (2).jpg
624KB, 1041x1600px
I hope Karnak kills some people and be an asshole in general.
>>
>>93488267
>shithumans have their own twitter
damn it, that's some massive shilling on marvel's part
>>
>>93488267
If it's the trailer that leaked weeks ago, I've some bad news for you.
>>
>>93488348

Will people ever be able to talk about Inhumans again without the sounding of salty X-Men fans complaining?

The Inhumans are getting a tv series instead of a movie, it looks bad, and Marvel are publishing around ten X-Men books to three Inhumans books (five if you count Moon Girl and Ms Marvel).

You're being sore winners at this point.
>>
>>93491147
>Will people ever be able to talk about Inhumans again without the sounding of salty X-Men fans complaining?
Nope.
>>
>>93488267

I hope this craters. Marvel deserves it.
>>
>>93491147
>winners

Go read those fucking xmen books. There are no winners here.
>>
>>93488267
Jumanji AND Inhumans?!

man Thursday's gonna be a great day

oh shoot it's also the day the embargo for based spiderman drops

fr*ckin' amazeballs
>>
>>93492111
That's Marvel in general. Point is the X-Men aren't being neglected, they're just not the center of the damn universe anymore.
>>
>>93488369
This.

And BlackBolt, I like the concept of the character, I don't really give much of a shit about neither Inhumans or X-Men though.
>>
>>93492160
>fr*ckin' amazeballs
Are you falseflagging?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.