[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with Smith confirming the series was cancelled, who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Ghost Rider #6 cover.jpg (298KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Rider #6 cover.jpg
298KB, 797x1200px
So with Smith confirming the series was cancelled, who's going to break into Marvel to try to find this?
>>
>>93486296
It's a shame, I'm not into diversity casting but I actually liked Robbie. He was one of the few new ones that didn't insist upon themselves.
>>
This never made it to print even though it was in the solicits? That sucks. It looks pretty good except for the fucking diaper-like pelvis.
>>
>>93486373
Nope, Smith confirmed on his twitter that it won't be published.
>>
>>93486345
Is he going to appear in the new Spirits of vengance ongoing?
>>
>>93488606
Probably. Who else would it be about?
Moon Girl is gonna be in it, isn't she?
>>
>>93486296
RIP. Kinda bummed how dragged down that last crossover part was. I just wanted some final Robbie and Gabe moments.
>>
i saw the file name is ghost rider and i saw op talking about marvel but for some reason i still thought op's image was inferno cop

but marvel would find a way to even ruin him so no big loss
>>
>>93486345
Which is a shame because I bought these issues hoping it would be the next thing I would love.

On the other hand, thankfully it wasn't dragged down like Kamala or somebody else would have used Robbie as a soapbox.
>>
>>93488818
Nah, the cast is already full with Johnny Blaze, Blade, Hellstrom, and Satanna.
>>
>>93490611
Robbie wouldn't work in that kind of full-supernatural format anyways, Smith fully designed him to be reflective of urban car culture, and I think this is a restriction of the character. Four on the Floor's MotW villain doesn't feel as connected to Robbie as Hyde collaborating with street gangs.
>>
>>93491079
I think Robbie can work in a supernatural team book setting.

He was perfect in the Ghost Racers Secret Wars mini and the villains were Arcade, Zadkiel and Venus Compiler
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.