[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what was the fallout like on /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Samurai_Jack_season_5.png (151KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai_Jack_season_5.png
151KB, 280x280px
Now that the dust has settled, what was the fallout like on /co/ episode 8 onward because I wasn't here to see it
>>
It was mostly just /co/ saying over and over again "SJWS/TUMBLR BTFO" because there was a large fallout on those websites over Jashi but you could hear them stifling tears of their own because you could tell that /co/ hated it as well but they wanted to feel superior to tumblr.
>>
Half of it were raging, the other half was laughing. Everyone lost their shit.
>>
File: 1490901807813.jpg (124KB, 600x911px) Image search: [Google]
1490901807813.jpg
124KB, 600x911px
>>93481734
Just a bunch of butthurt Ashi haters, disappointed Samurai Jack fans, and people who were okay with it.

First few episodes where everyone was happy / rejoicing over how good it was in my opinion was the best part of it all. To me, the Rick & Morty shit is what divided us and really made the rest of the experience sour.
>>
>>93481734
Insufferable. It was near constant shitposting.

>"The show is ruined forever, reeeee! If I saw Genndy right now, I'd kill him!"
>"lel look at all these mad virgins. Jack is gonna be slaying that pussy tonite, boiz"
>Tumblr screencaps

That kind of shit. It was really obnoxious.
>>
>>93481734
i liked it, others liked it, and some hated it
>>
>>93481734
After episode 8: Complaints about the episode being filler, mostly drowned out by DAUGHTERFAGS BTFO, Jashiposting, and amusement. Some fringe Tumblrina bitching about the ship's heteronormativity was dug up and paraded around as Genndy giving the finger to progressive trends.

After episode 9: Complaints about the Guardian being killed off screen, and his prophecy not being fulfilled. I think there was a fair amount of hype for the finale.

After episode 10: Lengthy discussions and complaints about time travel and paradoxes. Complaints about Jack not considering the moral ambiguities of erasing a timeline. Complaints about the wedding scene being a Gurren Lagann ripoff. Cries of GENNDY IS A HACK and THIS SHOW WAS NEVER GOOD. Jokes about vanishing waifus and eternal virginity. Lots and lots of threads with lots and lots of bitching.
>>
File: pig.jpg (94KB, 1000x999px) Image search: [Google]
pig.jpg
94KB, 1000x999px
First three episodes were good, when /co/ started justifying this pig's shitty performance at the end of the third episode I knew they're a bunch of idiots.
>>
Everyone thought that the last episode was 20mins too short. Everyone loved the first 3 episodes to bits. The true way to watch the series is to finish at the end of ep 3 and never watch 4-10.
>>
File: Meth.png (89KB, 472x359px) Image search: [Google]
Meth.png
89KB, 472x359px
>>93483528
>>
>>93484638
Episode 4 was pretty good, though. Everything after that, not so much.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.