[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it, why did he go on this entire tirade about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tfd.png (386KB, 474x483px) Image search: [Google]
tfd.png
386KB, 474x483px
I don't get it, why did he go on this entire tirade about ghosts fucking humans being a bad thing and ending the universe but he does it sometimes?
>>
He doesn't.
>>
His entire character seems to be very "do as I say, not as I do"
>>
>>93481739
He does, Pigeon alluded to knowing that he fucks david or whoever it was that sleeps in his room
>>
>>93481769
I guess, but this seemed different, he wasn't demanding, he was afraid. He said all this ghost lore shit and that someone said that they can't fuck humans because it's against ghost rules, he wasn't acting like it was wrong or weird, or taboo or just against pigeon doing it, he was saying that it'd make the universe fuck up or something, that it was God/angel's rules to never do it, and even thought they'd die.
>>
>>93481739
The entire Man of the Mountain episode was the final nail

accept it
>>
>>93481716
Cause he's a compulsive liar.
>>
>>93481716
There is an actual belief that this would cause the anti-christ or a nephilim to be born.
>>
>>93481716
It doesn't count when it's male on male.
>>
>>93481716
They just do hand stuff....ehm play poker,yes play poker or just sleep in the same room when his f-friend is too drunk to drive
>>
>>93481716
Gay sex doesn't make babies
>>
>>93481781
>>93483485
Theyre just playing poker and he gets sleepy sometimes, not everything is sex he clearly explained this
>>
>>93484179
he said boyfriend in an episode and pigeon has clearly seen him fuck a few guys and he even jacked off pigeon himself once
>>
>>93481716
Maybe gay sex doesn't count. Maybe Marquees is just prison gay because the alternative is just jerking off for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>93484212
He is just a friend who is also a boy... a man I mean.
And pigeon is not a reliable source of information at all
>>
>>93483563
>nephilim

Ghost aren't angels! Angels are guys with bird parts sticking out of their backs. Ghosts are a whole different thing.
>>
>>93481716
I thought the point of the joke was that whoever told him about that was lying to him. Like, "hazing the new guy" kind of stuff.
>>
Butt stuff doesn't count.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.