[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would Batman do to stop Jason Voorhees if he invaded Gotham

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

File: 6064946068_bdb12d8600_b.jpg (321KB, 1024x637px) Image search: [Google]
6064946068_bdb12d8600_b.jpg
321KB, 1024x637px
What would Batman do to stop Jason Voorhees if he invaded Gotham City to cause a massacre of horny teenagers?
>>
Freeze him in ice.
Trap him in cement block.
Put some heavy duty weights on him and drop him down he Marinaras trench.

When you've got an immortal, you can get creative in dealing with them
>>
He's take him out pretty rapidly honestly

Most iterations of batman anyway
>>
Lock him up in arkham, obviously

>but he's a ghost or something

Don't care, arkham.
>>
Im pretty sure Nth metal would help
>>
>>93479403
Which Batman?
>>
How does he deal with Grundy? Ctrl+v
>>
Worst case scenario, trap him in the Phantom Zone
>>
I can see Silver Age Batman dressing as Jason's mother and luring him to some trap.
>>
>>93479403
Probably just kick him.
>>
You just made me realize I'd pay good money to see Jason vs the Teen Titans.
>>
>>93479521
Came here to post this
Jason isn't the first zombie or serial killer Batman have dealt with
>>
Freddy vs. Batman is the better story. But then it'd just be a Scarecrow issue with kids getting killed.
>>
Is Crystal Lake-- implied heavily to be in Jersey especially in the early movies-- near Gotham for the purposes of this story, or did some idiot drag Jason to Gotham and or Jason takes Gotham is inadvertently playing out, only better than Part VIII?

Assuming the narrative plays out more like an F13 movie than a Batman comic, Bats would get his ass kicked during the initial encounters and, I dunno, try to focus on saving the goddang teenagers regardless if they were boinking stupidly right before Jason shows or otherwise inviting themselves to be killed. Yes, yes, prep time this, prep time that, but for the story to be interesting, Batman has not spent hours prior to encountering Jason reading up on summer camps he never got to go to because of dead parents and somehow came across Crystal lake articles.

Also, Undead Jason Todd needs to show up to help fight other Jason.

But anyway, yeah. Ultimately Batman would come up with a Solomon Grundy scenario to deal with Jason, but getting there is far more interesting, especially depending on how low a body count he can keep things.
>>
>>93479403

Grundy is a more intelligent (that's saying a lot), much more dangerous Zombie and Batman has dealt with him before without too much trouble. Jason would be a non-issue.
>>
>>93479443
So he's out by next week?
>>
File: A Knightmare in Crime Alley.jpg (247KB, 512x800px) Image search: [Google]
A Knightmare in Crime Alley.jpg
247KB, 512x800px
>>93479403

His counterpart would make for a much more interesting encounter to read. Though, I guess he'd be a cross between Scarecrow and Doctor Destiny.
>>
File: ChromeSkull_001.jpg (27KB, 454x349px) Image search: [Google]
ChromeSkull_001.jpg
27KB, 454x349px
Speaking of crossovers
Chromeskull vs Black Mask, who wins?
>two rich sadistic businessmen in skull masks with henchmen and above average fighting skills
>>
Being undead, Batman wouldn't need to hold back at all, he'd be one of the few opponants Bats would be able to completely at into with no repercussions, he'd be able to flatten him with the batmobile if he wanted to

As others said, he is a less dangerous Grunday and Bat's would find a way to deal with him
>>
>>93481324
He will fit right in, Great White will be the one responsible for him coming back from the dead all the time
>>
>people discounting Jason
you disappoint me /co/
>>
>>93481489
>get's killed by teenagers every film
>Implying Batman couldn't do the same thing by 100 times faster
>>
>>93481489

No-one's discounting Jason. He is factually weaker than Grundy, a character that's wailed on Superman. Batman can and has handled Grundy. Jason just isn't a significant threat to Batman.

Jason X, maybe. But we don't like to talk about him.
>>
>>93481489
Never liked Jason, maybe that's because I'm a Michael Myers-fag.
>>
>>93479443
>Jason breaks out a few days later
>>
Fuck, now I actually want to see Batman unload his Batmobile's miniguns into Jason
>>
>>93481556
God dammit, Snyder NO.
>>
>>93480499
HOLY SHIT WE MAY HAVE A THING
>>
>>93479403
>Gotham City is in New Jersey
>Camp Crystal Lake is in New Jersey

I guess that wouldn't be far off.
>>
>>93482199
He has them in the 89 movie

Along with tire bombs
>>
>>93480499

Which TT team?
>>
>>93479403
What if Jason Voorhees became the second Robin?
>>
>>93479403
Call John Constantine
>>
>>93479403
Jason is just Solomon Grundy.

Just do Grundy things to him.
>>
Whatever he does with Solomon Grundy, basically.
>>
>>93482253
>Batman and Jason catch Joker in the act of robbing a bank
>Joker overconfidently welcomes Jason with a barrage of retard and "your mom" jokes
>Jason just walks up to him, lifts him up with one hand and snaps his neck
>"Oh, for fuck's sake, Jason. I'm telling you the 100th fucking time: we don't kill."
>>
>>93480905
>Also, Undead Jason Todd needs to show up to help fight other Jason.

You just know that if Batman and F13 were to exist in the same universe, they'd say the reason Jason came back from drowning the first time is that a lazarus pit under Crystal Lake leaks into the water or some shit
>>
>>93479403
Batman would lock him up in Arkham. Keep his machete as a bat trophy.
>>
>>93479437
Do you know anything about Jason Voorhees? He just doesn't die, man.
>>
>>93482409
Sometimes it takes him years to come back though because he needs to be electrocuted.
>>
>>93482415
There was also that one novel (I think it was the first Jason X one) where he regrew from a chunk of skin.
>>
>>93482415
That was the most contrived ass-pulled shit I have ever seen.
Well, other than cannibalizing Jason turning you into Jason.
>SUDDENLY lightning
>>
>>93480499
I read a series of fanfics that went like this, dealing with the Titans (and the HIVE in at least one) fighting against horror movie monsters due to Raven's powers or some shit.

It involved an OC Titan named Savior (who is dating Raven, by the way) in two of them, though. And he temporarily kills almost all of the Titans in one of them.
>>
>>93482437
It wasn't just part 6, 8 had him lights out until an electric shock too.

And in 7 he's in the fucking Odinsleep at the bottom of the lake until not-Carrie does some psychic shit.
>>
>>93482437
Lightning striking a metal pole sticking straight up in the air doesn't seem too out there (well, outside of the the whole "creates a revenant" thing, of course).

Unless it wasn't actually stormy during the scene and it came out of nowhere, I forget.
>>
>>93482428
Yeah, his body explodes in 9 and has to be magically regrown and Jason X posits a mutant healing factor, but in 1-thru-7, his body is gradually accumulating more and more physical damage that doesn't go away.
>>
>>93482521
2 thru 7, rather.
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/976s79q9c2akv/Freddy_vs_Jason_vs_Ash
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qmr5gno7t79xb/Friday_the_13th
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zqjnkc9m99vcq/Jason_vs._Leatherface
>>
>>93482460
>self insert dating best girl
>self insert "temporarily kills" entire team
>also jason ig idk
Was the writing any good at least?
>>
>>93481447
>and above average fighting skills

I didn't really get that impression, he mostly just snuck up on people and knifed them, with the occasional environmental hazard kill.

Some kind of kung-fu slasher would be cool, though.
>>
>>93482415
True, but once he's undead you know he'll be back again sooner or later. Vicious cycle.
>>
>>93482580
You've answered your own question
>Savior
>>
>>93481324
FVJ showed he can be sedated
>>
He died at the end of Jason X through complete disintegration
>>
>>93482676
Though it takes a fuckton to keep him down for even a little bit.

There were some shots in Jason X that show that the IV bag that they had connected to him at the beginning was about the size of a pillow.
>>
>>93482662
Fights in both the cape and horror genres are decided by who stays down for the immediate future though. Everyone always gets back up or comes back from the dead, if that's the criteria by which you judge the winner, then the bad guys always win simply by virtue of persistence.
>>
>>93482706
>for even a little bit.

Elm Street's two states away from Crystal Lake. The movie skipped over a lot of that drive.
>>
>>93480468
I would read that.
>>
>>93481514
>we don't like to talk about him
On the list of franchise horror sequels Jason X isn't the worst out there.
>>
>>93482675
this is why I'm put off writing serious fanfiction. I know I'm gonna be tossed by the masses into the pit shit like this comes crawling from and be torn to shreds for not fitting in with their expectations of smut OC-on-hot-hero/ine action and OP underdeveloped villains.
>>
>>93482705
Unless you go by spin-offs like those Avatar Press comics or those British novellas.
>>
>>93482799
X was actually really entertaining. Not the worst sequel, imo one of the best Jason films and definitely not the worst "what if [monster] but in S P A C E" flick.
>>
>>93482799
I would argue Jason X is actually much better than Jason Goes to Hell. That's...something.
>>
>>93482816
Do what I do and write short vignettes that often begin and end in the same chapter.
>>
>>93482816
I know that feel.

I try to get around it by writing in a different format, like screenplay instead of prose for example, and/or just posting my work somewhere other than a fanfic website. Lets me go "yes technically this is fanfic but I don't think of it that way, I think of it as theorycrafting or pitching for a movie that will never get made"
>>
>>93481489
Batman has fucking taken out Darkseid.
Fuck off and come back with actual horror villains that are a real threats like the Tall Man or Pinhead.
>>
>>93482622
Well, he seemed at least pretty competent in that department in the sequel where he fought his imtator.
>>
>>93482863
I only really write in prose. I recently drafted a Batman story and to try and sell it as more than just fanfic, I tried to stick to a narrative style that's very visual, trying to imitate dialoguing and narrative panels in comic books. It still needs plenty of work but so far, so good I suppose.
The trick I think is to avoid the term fanfic and go for "derivative work" or something like that.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.