[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /co/ remember acceleracers? if so, did you like the films

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
does /co/ remember acceleracers? if so, did you like the films when you were younger?
>>
>>93476451
Fuck yeeeaaah!
>tfw mattel will never finish the series
>>
>>93477274
Did it ever end?
It had like a twist with the father and then nothing?
>>
>>93477297
Like all good /co/ things, it ends unfinished.

Anyways OP why the FUCK does /co/ never talk about this? It's honestly some top tier stuff but it feels like everyone forgets it compared to the other toy driven media of the time, that is to say Bionicle. I wonder if /toy/ has better discussions on Acceleracers.
>>
>>93477297
There was some big twist where the father said something to the effect of "Now you're ready to know the truth Vert". Then it ended.

Then a new Hot Wheels series came out, Battle Force 5 (which I thought was pretty dope), and it had the same main character, but with 0 references to Acceleracers. People have tried to reason that the end of Acceleracers was leading into BF5, but I like to think it's a reimagining.
>>
Highway 35 was kino
>>
>>93477423
Who was best team and why was it Roadbeasts?

>>93477407
Vert Wheeler is like Barbie in how his character is recycled through the ages.
>>
File: 1498297935091.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498297935091.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
I'm gonna pass you.
>>
>>93477444
Taro was honestly too good for Hot Wheels.
>>
>>93477437
Fuck I'm looking at the wiki page and the number of characters is insane. Did they all have speaking roles?
>>
yes I do. by the time the time world racers finished and acceleracers started airing in my country the whole customized cars, hiphop culture was already dying out (2007/2008). not many kid talked about it. it was more popular with teenagers and young men
>>93477437
>not teku
>>
>>93477530
Hell no. A lot of them DID speak though, more than you'd think, even if a lot of the roles were really minor.
>>
>>93476451
wow i remembered this looking so much better as a kid
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNwNlOGiLdE
>>
>>93477274
It hurts, every day it hurts.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.