[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This peek from the upcoming Justice League #24 is showing Mera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: DC8JB5cXUAICDaE.jpg (476KB, 1200x929px) Image search: [Google]
DC8JB5cXUAICDaE.jpg
476KB, 1200x929px
This peek from the upcoming Justice League #24 is showing Mera finally unleashing her full power, while she kicks Wonder Woman's butt (alongside with the rest of the Justice League). The real Queen of the DCU is here!
>>
>>93476076
her crown looks weird
>>
Is rebirth superman depowered or is it just me?
>>
>>93476137
As per usual, Superman is only as powerful as the writers feel like making him in that moment.

I'm sure if you asked them specifically about this panel you would get the usual "Oh, he was holding back because he didn't want to hurt Mera because he knows how much that would upset Arthur" or something.
>>
>>93476076
>ywn lose to Mera in an arm wrestling contest and be taken by Tula as a servant
>>
Mera is cute and cool. So glad DC has been showing off her and Arthur as the power couple for the last few years.
>>
>>93476180
For telling the truth, don't expect any male character defeat a female in a fight anytime soon.
>>
>>93476076
Why is Mera fighting the League?
>>
>>93476076
why are there no lines seperating the panels? On the bottom of the page, I thought that there was a shrunken Supes and WW in the foreground and a significantly taller Mera behind them until I noticed an even smaller Mera between the water globes.
>>
>>93476313
Probably trying to enlist their help to find Arthur or dethrone whathisface guy with the tattoo on his face and getting mad so that they can draw a fight scene. She'll beat them all within an inch of their lives, then walk into the sea saying that she'll do it herself if they refuse to help. Typical guest appearance bullshit.
>>
>>93476076
>fighting other heroes to show off strength
I absolutely abhor this. As much as I love Aquaman and Mera, it just comes off as trying too hard to make them cool.
>>
>>93476076
Too bad JL is trash.

I really tried to read it. I tried so hard but it's just not good.

Why won't they give it a good writer?
>>
>>93476598
This upcoming issue is writen by Dan Abnett.
>>
>>93476632
Abnett's been trash for like the last 5 years. I'll give it a shot but I'm not expecting anything worthwhile.
>>
mommy mera
>>
>>93476076
>Mera BTFO the Justice League
my liege, my queen
>>
File: She's Always Wet.jpg (136KB, 947x1200px) Image search: [Google]
She's Always Wet.jpg
136KB, 947x1200px
>>93476076
>Want to unironically say YAAS QUEEN!
>She's actually a queen.
At last! My chance! YAAS QUEEN!
>>
>>93476076
>Superman and WW get taken out immediately
>Jessica and Simon actually think they stand a chance

Haha, what?
>>
>>93476700
They're Green Lanterns, obviously they're dumb as rocks
>>
>>93476076
>jobbing to Mera
This is sad
>>
>>93476076
I feel as though I'm the only one who doesn't like Mera. People are always going on and on about how lovable she is, and how she and Arthur are adorable together. But then there's this shit, where she's always pissed off, absurdly powerful, and downright sadistic. Yeah, not really sure why Mera's so popular given that she's kind of a scary asshole.
>>
So she's about to job to the minority lanterns huh? No thanks I'll pass and wait until JL is actually good.
>>
>>93476803
>But then there's this shit, where she's always pissed off, absurdly powerful, and downright sadistic. Yeah, not really sure why Mera's so popular given that she's kind of a scary asshole.
that IS why
>>
>>93476836
>/co/ likes being dommed
This isn't surprising
>>
>>93476803
I enjoyed her brief bout as a Red Lantern but otherwise I haven't found Mera to be a particularly interesting character.
>>
>>93476836
How? If that is the reason /co/ likes her so much, isn't that incredibly hypocritical, since normally the board will rage for weeks if a female character does anything even vaguely aggressive or morally questionable.
>>
>>93476076
>The League jobbing to worst waifu

That is truly pathetic, worse than jobbing to Harley Quinn
>>
File: 1498048900910.jpg (965KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1498048900910.jpg
965KB, 1988x3056px
More like Queen of the Cucks. She only has herself to blame for not marrying him and instead listening to those old hags that haven't gotten any action in decades.
>>
>>93476803
>Yeah, not really sure why Mera's so popular given that she's kind of a scary asshole.
Thats why
>>
>>93476943
/co/ loves Emma Frost as well.
>>
>>93476076
Nothing pleases me more than watching Wonder Woman being humiliated by the real Queen of DCU!
>>
>>93477992
>the real Queen of DCU!

But that's not Harley Quinn!
>>
>>93476076

How is that a threat to either Wondy or Superman? Since when has either of them needed to breathe oxygen to survive?
>>
>>93477234
>sejic mera
oh man
>>
>>93476803
She represents the sea that Arthur governs. She's highly emotional. Everything she feels she feels 100 percent. She has her moments of frightening rage but also her moments where she sings silly little lighthouse songs with Arthur.

She is the sea, and she is totally loyal to the King of the Seas.
>>
>>93476943
>vaguely aggressive or morally questionable

It's because its balanced. Whenever she goes off and starts sucking water out of a guy's body Arthur tells her to calm down. And she always defers to Arthur's authority.

She's far from a STRONG FEMALE WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN.
>>
>>93476076
>was supposed to join the New 52 League, but instead the roster has stayed almost completely stagnant
>even that one JLU adventure she went on wasn't actually her
Bullshit
>>
>>93476652
He's been the writer on Aquaman since just before Rebirth.
It's been okay.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.