[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Batman threatens to kill somebody in an alley in front

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>Batman threatens to kill somebody in an alley in front of their child.

Was this right?
>>
You joke but this entire scene felt a bit out of character for Bruce
>Willing to put a child at risk when apprehending a dangerous criminal instead of monitoring him for a better opportunity with less risk
>Psychologically damaging the child and possibly giving himself an episode given the fact that this encounter strangely mimics Crime Alley
Also I call bullshit on her protecting Batman. Contract killer or not, she should have been in denial and didnt want her Dad to go to prison
>>
>"Its over Deadshot, i dont want to do this in front of your child"
>>
>>93468231
It's not out of character for Snyder Batman, though.
>>
>>93468156
For the batman the current DC films are riding with, naw. You see how many people he dropped without giving a shit when he was running to save Kents mom? Just emptied a mini gun into a truck of dudes, had Alfred gun down at least 20 guys.
>>
>>93468231
>>93468484
>>93468293
>>93468575
>>93468156
Are you guys retarded? In no way was he threatening to kill him. And the girl already knew exactly what her dad did and Batman knew that Deadshot wouldnt do shit with here there. He literally picked the best, least violent way to detain him.
>>
>>93468575
>>93468231
>>93468484
>these idiots dont realize that Batman started and stopped killing with in the span of the second half of BvS
>>
>>93469976
>>93469985
>expecting intelligence
>on /co/
nigger please
>>
>>93469976
>Attacking a dangerous assassin in front of a child is the best opportunity
>>
>>93469985
Stopped sure, but there was no proof that he just started. Robin carried around a fucking halberd. He didn't even stop half way through he was killing people when he went to save Martha.
>>
>>93468231
>Implying Snyder knows anything about Batman.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.