[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesnt he animate or make comics anymore? Fear Hole was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: candy.png (333KB, 800x737px) Image search: [Google]
candy.png
333KB, 800x737px
Why doesnt he animate or make comics anymore?

Fear Hole was a genuinely good series
>>
File: cn3.png (400KB, 700x895px) Image search: [Google]
cn3.png
400KB, 700x895px
>>
File: beard.png (216KB, 800x616px) Image search: [Google]
beard.png
216KB, 800x616px
>>
>>93462391
He's doing awful hospital
>>
File: contact.png (259KB, 800x730px) Image search: [Google]
contact.png
259KB, 800x730px
>>
File: pokeydex.png (719KB, 777x2602px) Image search: [Google]
pokeydex.png
719KB, 777x2602px
>>
File: disgusting.png (838KB, 800x1384px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
838KB, 800x1384px
>>
> let me post low-rent shmorky

No, go fuck yourself these are shit
>>
File: 68875624.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
68875624.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
LMAO, this is so random, epic, and (if I dare say) FOR THE FREAKIN' WIN.
>>
>>93463039

I like em
>>
Is the joke of these comics that they are trying to hard? Because it just seems genuine
>>
>>93463039
>low-rent shmorky

ouch
>>
>>93463039
Someone call the police there's been a fucking murder
>>
File: mandusa.png (515KB, 800x984px) Image search: [Google]
mandusa.png
515KB, 800x984px
>>
>>93462391

Someone ranted about him and his opinions in things once. It was pretty top tier. If someone screen capped it I would be so happy.
>>
>>93463212
Bogs a douche, would love to see it
>>
File: mommymommy.png (649KB, 800x1352px) Image search: [Google]
mommymommy.png
649KB, 800x1352px
>>
Bog has neat art but the kind of dude into this kinda art 9 times outta 10 is a complete dickwheel
>>
>>93463455
>>93463212
>>93463260
whats wrong with him?
>>
>>93463510
ignore them, they just get butthurt because he's SJW(and honestly he's pretty mild by SJW standards, I don't agree with everything he believes, but it pretty much all makes sense, which is more than can be said for pretty much anyone on /pol/), I've known the guy for a decade and he's a legitimately nice guy, he just doesn't have much patience for the kind of internet behavior people on this site prefers, partially because he'd been a part of it himself back in the old days(by which I mean late 90's early 2000's days)
>>
>>93463659
Bogs problem isnt his SJW shit, it's that he acts extremely condescending and dismissive towards people with differing opinions to his
>>
>>93463699
doesn't really come off that way to me at all, personally I think you guys are just being petty
>>
>>93463913
Were you not around for Dogscreech
>>
>>93463659
>and honestly he's pretty mild by SJW standards
>are you fucking sure about that nigga.jpg

He's one of the most extreme i have seen
>>
>>93464512

>Actually read through 10+ pages when it was active just to get a good handle on what type of person he was
>even when you agree with his points he's a cunt
>>
>>93463659
>he's a legitimately nice guy
That's where you're absolutely wrong. Politics aside, he utterly loathes people who disagree with him, and hates fans when they don't so exactly what he wants. Early in Awful Hospitals run, there was a point where Bog got so fed up with the readers not progressing the story he actively took over and refused to accept reader input for awhile, justifying it on his blog as being "necessary" to get the story to continue.

He's a terrible DM and a hateful individual, and he despises anyone who likes things he doesn't (such as anyone who prefers technological horror to grotesque organic horror, as he's bitched about the Borg multiple times).
>>
>wahwahwah i don't like thing because creator was mean to me

Cry me a river. You fucking [triggered] sissy.
>>
>>93465358
His art is atrocious and his sense of humor is shitty. It's like he took notes from Shmorky and that one trans girl comic.

Or is this the part where you say that I am objectively wrong and that Bogleech is a good person who deserves nothing but praise and respect?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.