[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In season 1 of Daredevil, Foggy mentioned a Greek girl they met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4610.jpg (83KB, 740x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4610.jpg
83KB, 740x506px
In season 1 of Daredevil, Foggy mentioned a Greek girl they met in college. Who was he talking about?
>>
>>93458238
Elektra
>>
>>93458238
H3 qws talking about Alektra bro
>>
>>93458245
Elektra wasn't Greek in the show.
>>
>>93458245
>>93458253
Elektra in the show was Asian, born in France or something, and was raised by Stick. Only adopted by the Natchioses as a late teenager for like a year before they were killed.
>>
>>93458260
she was such a shit character I forgot, my bad
>>
>tfw no stilt-man
>>
I don't get Netflix Marvel. They tone everything down so much. I mean, this is the same world with the Hulk and Ego the Living Planet. Why not make Matt more than just a slightly above average ninja who gets hurt all the time and wears a crummy suit.
>>
>>93458403
>why can't everything be quips and memes like my popcorn flicks
>>
>>93458428
I'm not asking for that. Just not dullness with hardly any costumes or extraordinary abilities.
>>
>>93458403
The secretary needs to get her tits out. In Netflix's GLOW series there was titties
>>
>>93458470
Because it's street level and Marvel has limited access to characters.
>>
>>93458238
Probably a Greek girl he met in college.
>>
>>93458260
>>93458339
She was still adopted by a Greek family and probably didn't advertise to her college friends the fact that she was trained by a secret sect of ninjas l
>>
>>93458238
Netflix Daredevil really doesn't age well. I mean.

>boring lead
>annoying friend
>emotionally damaged secretary
>autistic villain
>uninteresting faceless villains for filler episodes
>annoying exgirlfriend stealing valuable episode time that could have focused more on Frank
>barely there powers
>gets hurt every damn time
>annoying nurse friend who pops up in every series now
>>
>>93458586
Yeah, but she didn't look Greek or have a Greek accent either.
>>
>>93458403
Because that's the beauty of the Marvel universe. You can have a blind ninja lawyer cleaning up crime while a space horse is crushing some fool with his magic hammer at the same time some mutants are fucking around in a tropical area of Antarctica where dinosaurs still exist.
>>
>>93458238
just some exchange student who was super easy

that's how you know they're total bros
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.