[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw MCU Mary Jane isn't Mary Jane but instead a Sony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6067.png (966KB, 811x879px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6067.png
966KB, 811x879px
>yfw MCU Mary Jane isn't Mary Jane but instead a Sony original OC who's nickname is MJ
>>
File: It don't matter.jpg (72KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
It don't matter.jpg
72KB, 600x401px
>>93455839
She doesn't look anything like Mary Jane, so it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>93455864
I wouldn't care if that made MJ black because at least they'd go all the way and make her MJ.

It's better than creating an OC no one wants.
>>
Why is it that so many comic book redheads get race-swapped black?
>>
>>93455911
Again see >>93455885 I wouldn't care as much if she was black. The fact they had to create a brand new character and pass her off as MJ is just fucking bad.
>>
>>93455839
why there so many /a/ reactions on /co/?
>>
>>93455947
Cartoons are cartoons no matter their country of origin.
>>
>>93455947
There are much better /a/ reactions than /co/.
>>
File: IMG_1173.jpg (110KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173.jpg
110KB, 1024x1024px
>>93455885
>make nick fury black
>FUCK YOU DI$NEY STOP SHITTING ON MUH CHILDHOOD MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING SHTTY DIVERSIRY OCS
>make an OC with MJ initials if you're a fag that actually believes shitty 4chin ''''leaks''''/spoiler]
>FUCK YOU MARVEL LITERALLY WHO-RE A SHIT FUCK YOU FOREVER AND EVER

I mean why can't Marvel just respect my freedom to not acknowledge the existence of people different from me? don't fucking read this as a defense of actual marlel comic pandering

Also:
>movie goes on to make 8 gorrillion dollarydoos anyways
>>
Can someone explain what OP is taking about? The girl in Homecoming isn't MJ?
>>
>>93456208
There is an unrelated girl who also has the nickname MJ.
>>
>>93455839
I prefer that to her being Mary Jane.
>>
>>93456268
Are they going to push her as a replacement for Mary Jane? Or is it just a nickname coincidence.
>>
>>93455947
To disrespect /co/. This isn't an actual genuine thread

Mary Jane doesn't show up until college years
>>
File: confusion.gif (492KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.gif
492KB, 500x211px
>>93456324
>posting cartoons on the cartoon board disrespects the cartoon board
>>
>>93456403
Don't be contrarian. We all know why /a/ exists
>>
File: 8b1.png (437KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
8b1.png
437KB, 600x600px
>>93455839
>tfw Bendis will introduce a new girl named Mary Jane
>She will be Miles's new love interest
>>
I just wonder whats this going to do to 616 MUH Movie SYNGER is Mary Jane not going to be Mj's real name anymore and is she going to suddenly turn a different race
>>
>>93456297
From the looks of it, seems like a TDKR Robin thing.
Just a random reveal teasing something, maybe, eventually?
>>
>>93456455
The Mary Jane you knew for 40+ years is a clone created by Warren, this is the real MJ.
>>
>>93456455
My guess is that MJ will share the nickname MJ with a new girl who gets retconned into having been a part of Peter's past all along. Kinda like how Miles and Peter share the name Spider-Man.
>>
Wait wait wait, she's really called MJ but she won't be Mary Jane?
>>
>>93456521
Fuck... I kinda hated this plot point on ge old spider man cartoon. I haven't been reading the comics or watched ever since. I wonder if he ever got his happy ending
>>
People would complain if Mary Jane was raceswapped and they'd complain about the love interest being an original character. It feels like Sony somehow found a middleground that would irritate both sides.
>>
>>93456679
I actually don't mind the development.
>>
>>93455885
>I wouldn't care if that made MJ black because at least they'd go all the way and make her MJ.

The fuck are you talking about magically race bending a beloved character. Make your own shitty OC character then. Id rather a miles morales movie then have these characters race and personality change.
>>
>>93456639
Her name is Michelle Jones.
>>
>>93456780
Wait so she isn't even Michelle Gonzalez? So this MJ really is an OC.

I blame Sony for this.
>>
>>93456735
I'd rather have a true MJ than a poor man's ripoff.
>>
>>93455885
>creating a new character is worse than changing an existing one

literally everyone besides you either thinks the opposite or doesn't care
>>
>>93456936
Yeah, but I rather have college MJ to still be real than pleb high school "real" MJ
>>
>>93455839
Who cares about MJ? the movie isn't called MJ: Homecoming, it's Iron Man: Homecoming and as long as RDJ keeps doing his thing, it'll be alright.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.