[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do feminists prefer unrealistic characters like Wonder Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 31

File: peggy hill.jpg (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
peggy hill.jpg
7KB, 211x239px
Why do feminists prefer unrealistic characters like Wonder Woman as opposed to realistic women like Peggy Hill?

Shouldn't she be a feminist icon?
>>
She's certainly one of the most accurate portrayals of your average woman in modern television. That mix of self-aggrandizing narcissism and general incompetence is absolutely spot on. That's probably exactly why she isn't popular with feminists; they see too much of themselves in her. They prefer a flawless Mary Sue like Wonderwoman.
>>
>>93442552

Feminist is a word that has lost all meaning, anon. Too many people use it to refer to too many different types of philosophies, political goals, etc. There are garbage people with garbage ideas, good people with good ideas, and everyone in between.
>>
Because Peggy is a terrible person, like all realistic people. Feminists (ironically) want an ideal, not something that shows that, yeah, people fucking suck no matter what's between their legs.
>>
>>93442603
This exact type of attitude is partially the reason radical feminism exists. You are to blame anon.
>>
Peggy is legitimately one of the best female characters in all of western animation.
>>
>>93443683
For telling the truth?
>>
>>93443732
Seriously, for all the bitching some people here do about her she's by far one of the most entertaining characters ever written, and the little ways in which her ego leaks out here and there always gets a laugh out of me.
>In MY opinion, *insert obvious fact here*
Fuck you Peggy, you glorious cunt.
>>
>>93443752
>>93443754
It isn't true though, at least not in my experience. Well, it is true that a lot of women are morons, but the same goes for men.
>>
>>93443784
So, you disagree, but then you agree in the same post to say that men are also idiots.
You're very inconsistent.
>>
>>93443784
Men built all of civilization and are responsible for everything you see around you. Women are happiest when they serve men, anything else causes degeneracy and downfall of civilization where such things are allowed like sexual freedoms and resulting cuckoldry and no father figures.
>>
>>93443752
Please tell us about how special your crush is anon.
>>
File: 1469209385700.jpg (23KB, 640x559px)
1469209385700.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>93443808
then there's this faggot
>>
>>93443813
Prove anything I said wrong.
>>
>>93442552
She's that annoying as fuck relative you do care for in the bitter end but tempted to argue with frequently because they're so ridiculous. And yet you let a lot of shit slide, because by circumstance you see each other often and don't want to disrupt the balance and strain things for everyone else
>>
>>93443792
You said MOST women are morons, and implied this wasn't the case for men. I disagree that most of either gender are morons, and that there are proportionally more female morons than male morons.

>>93443816
The averages of iq are about the same, but there tend to be more men on both sides of the spectrum meaning more men are geniuses, but more men are retards.

>>93443816
> but the average woman is too simple and fickle to ever be a truly productive member of society.
This simply isn't true.
>>
>>93443808
>fuck freedom
>fuck meritocracy
You don't deserve to live in a first world country.
>>
>>93443852
>You said MOST women are morons
I actually didn't say anything, just noted that you're inconsistent.
>>
>>93443816
Actually both men and women pretty much average out the same in intelligence.

It's just that most of the outliers (IQs under 80 and IQs over 140) are men. The kind of individuals who are insanely productive and obsessed with their work/career compared to the average man or woman is likely to be a man.
>>
>>93443864
Freedom costs as the cost of countless bloodshed spilled by men. Women didn't fight in wars or suffer any of that, they bore children and slept with invaders without issue. Women are going crazy now with feminism and all the other bullshit because they lost their biological natural way of life, and the sooner women rights are reverted to what they were pre suffrage the better it will be for everyone.
>>
>>93443890
Maybe not, since things can change a lot in modern day in just 30 years. Like the proportion of women enrolling into higher ed and how much they're willing to invest into education and job pursuits before starting a family
>>
>>93442552
Why do patriots prefer unrealistic characters like Captain America instead if realistic soldiers like Bill Dauterive?
>>
>>93443658
This probably won't get too many responses, but I'll give you a sympathetic (you), anon.

Trying to point this out to people these days is like pulling teeth. It's pretty sad how polarized people have gotten the last few years.
>>
>>93443880
This is just an excuse for you to get laid, isn't it, anon?
>>
>>93443880
Have sex, you fucking loser.
>>
>>93444265
>>93444268
Case in point, hysterical women. Garbage like SU only perpetuates the problem.
>>
>>93443658
This is the truest post in this thread, but sadly anons are too busy giving faggots looking for attention (You)'s. Sad state of affairs.
>>
@93444279
At least put the effort in.
>>
>>93444303
I already do as a man, it's something you will never grasp.
>>
The state of (You), my man.
>>
>>93442552
>grows up with a mother who was a spitting image of Peggy Hill but was not above spankings
>Thankful I never turned out like Bobby

Peggy should've beat Bobby's ass with a belt whenever he fucked up. Then he wouldn't be a whiny disappointment of a faggot.
>>
>>93442552
Because she trashed feminism the episode Cotton was introduced in.
>>
>>93444345
Peggy wouldn't have made Bobby better. That boy just wasn't right.
>>
>>93444362
That boy needed a good ass beating with a leather belt.
>>
Why do humans prefer strong fantasy hero characters over typical realistic normal human characters?
>>
Because feminisim, and the power structures of modern feminisim is rooted in the emancapatory sociological theories derived from marxisim.

The theory being that the biggest achivement gap is from a lack of quality role models.

Real working women who are housewives aren't considered feminist icons unless they're engacing in revolutionary behavior.

See also Pabolo Fererre.
>>
>>93444380
self-insertion.
>>
>>93442552

I don't find Peggy Hill that realistic

I mean yeah she's not a literal superhero but her character is still kind of silly and ridiculous in many ways
>>
File: squidward.jpg (27KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
27KB, 512x384px
>It's a /co/ takes a joke OP seriously thread

No wonder we're ranked so low in board IQ.
>>
>>93443821
Poland has a Prime Minister that doesn't Let in Muslims. That's your proof.
>>
>>93444478
Yes and?? That's fucking GREAT news. If only the rest of Europe followed their example.
>>
>>93444488
Hungary, Czech Republic, and Slovakia also don't let them in, but they all have male leaders. Theresa May is supposedly a conservative, but doesn't act like one, and France fucked themselves over with Macron.
>>
>>93444512
Those are all shitholes lmao
>>
>>93444452
It's almost as if this entire board is filled with retards desperately trying to get reactions out of the other. Now watch this thread descend into /pol/shit, after the last two posts.
>>
>>93444521
At least they're trying to change. I forgot about fucking Merkel. That slippery cunt. She's the reason for a major attack in Germany every year.
>>
>>93444416
This, Peggy is slightly over the top; I've met dumber people in real life but none of them thought they were intellectuals.
>>
>>93442552
Women were a mistake. Peggy ruined the show.
>>
>>93443683
but that anon is right and you know it
>>
>>93445035
>Why that handsome, sexy, totally different anon is right, you know
>>
>>93442552
>Why do feminists prefer unrealistic characters
It's easier to rationalize personal shortcomings if you only ever compare yourself to something you could never be, especially if the alternative is a low bar that you still haven't cleared.
>>
>>93444345
>>93444370
Did you even watch the show?

Bobby is a bit of a self-indulgent, whimsical kid but he has his interests and a good head and doesn't let a lot of things get to him that would just downright break a normal person (e.g. when Cotton shoved him into the hole for several days as punishment).

He turned out for the better BECAUSE Peggy and Hank didn't treat him like shit and let him grow on his own even if they didn't like the way he was growing.

I can't tell if you're serious or just shitposting but beating him would've doomed him to decades of therapy, set his development back by decades, and would only make him "worse" in the areas you think beating him would fix, especially socially.

It's like beating up a kid for liking sports because he doesn't want to be a CPA like his ancestors.
>>
>>93444416
It just means you haven't meant a real narcissist in real life yet.
>>
>>93443784
So its not true solely on the basis that you disagree with it?
Typical roastie logic.
>>
>>93445110
>I can't tell if you're serious or just shitposting but beating him would've doomed him to decades of therapy, set his development back by decades, and would only make him "worse" in the areas you think beating him would fix, especially socially.

All i hear is liberal hippie bullshit. If you're not familiar with the saying "spare the rod and spoil the child" then let me put it simple: if you don't show authority and discipline your child, said child will try to walk all over you. If that's too complicated for you here's the short version: Be a stern parent and whip your fucking kid when he acts like a stupid shit.
>>
>>93445578
You get back in the kitchen.
>>
Women should have never been given the right to vote. They are literally incapable of rational thought. There was a thread the other day where the OP asked why the "body image" meme encouraged women to be fat and lazy instead of taking care of their bodies. Of course all the roasties on /co/ got mad and started REEEEEEEEing at the OP and saying he hates women.

Fucking idiots. It's no wonder Hillary lost to a literal orange retard.
>>
File: 1394904405860.jpg (76KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
1394904405860.jpg
76KB, 259x383px
>>93444452
>No wonder we're ranked so low in board IQ
Yes because the other boards are so smrt
>>
>>93445589
Hey you need to get back to Red dit.
>>
>>93445627
I thought Killary lost due to all the shit Podesta had on her after falling for a simple phishing scam.
>>
>>93443658
B-but my strawwoman boogeyman!
>>
>>93445627
Hey you need to go back to Red dit.
>>
File: 1489363567393.png (446KB, 458x719px) Image search: [Google]
1489363567393.png
446KB, 458x719px
When I figure out how to taser people through the internet I'm going to be SO RICH

>but people will taser you too!

I don't think you understand how this will work. I'm not going to sell HOW to do it. You're going to HIRE me to taser people.

Of course I'll also do some of it for free, like OP for example
>>
>>93443808
Faggots like this make me contemplate why I spend time on 4chan.
>>
>>93445693
Go tumblr a patreon about it.
>>
>>93445693
Go enjoy a shoey ya sheila
>>
>>93445679
Quiet woman. Men are talking.
>>
>>93445738
>>
File: acento.png (48KB, 227x207px) Image search: [Google]
acento.png
48KB, 227x207px
>>93443880
I'll take the bait just in case some idiot kid takes this seriously.
Woman kept everything running in the US when the men went to the war, they produced food, they programmed computers and they kept phone lines running. If you honestly think this way for real, you are the saddest cunt alive.
>>
>>93445746
See people? This is the average woman. Incapable of rational thought. The only thing a woman wants to do is get porked by Chad so she can fulfill her biological imperative and breed strong children. Women were never meant to think and we as men have to take responsibility for letting them think they can. It's like a child driving a car.
>>
>>93445749
Nice try bitch, enjoy your b&
>>
File: 1469801799408.jpg (87KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469801799408.jpg
87KB, 427x640px
>>93445748
>went to the war
>US
>>
>>93445748
Men went to war to protect you cunts. If all the men were gone, you would have all been raped and enslaved by the germans. Oh woe is you, such a hard job doing some work while men are out there dying and giving up their lives. Truly it is you who suffers the most having been tasked keeping a family together (which modern women can't even do with all the "freedom" and hop dicks non stop).
>>
>>93445765
>>
>>93445748
>Woman kept everything running in the US when the men went to the war, they produced food, they programmed computers and they kept phone lines running.

>Women believe this

Women picked up the workload at best. Everything was still being run and supervised by men.
>>
>>93445765
I am actually a 29 year old man. I just want all you fucking Plebbitors off my 4chan. Fuck off. Your fucking mentally ill autistic virginal retarded meming kind does not belong here.
>>
>>93445765
>>93445773
>waaaaah no one wants to fuck me
here's your easy earned (you)
>>
>>93445791
The easiest way for fat chicks to earn money
>>
>>93445782
>>
>>93445791
>Get destroyed in an argument
>Resort to ad hominem and shitting your pants out loud

Literally a woman at its finest, appealing to emotions with no sense of control. This is EXACTLY why you should not have any voting rights.
>>
>>93445308
No, it isn't true on the basis that it doesn't reflect reality. Here's the problem. People like you have this preconceived idea that women aren't as smart as men. So when you see a smart man, you think to yourself that's typical because men are smart. But when you see a smart woman, you don't think that they reflect their whole gender do you? Same if you see a dumb man. It's called confirmation bias. I can tell you from personal experience, that I have met smart men and dumb men, and smart women and dumb women. There isn't a significant overall difference in intelligence between the genders. In any case, since there is so much variation within each sex, it is retarded to make sweeping generalisations about them and then judge people solely based off of it. I'm a guy by the way.
>>
>>93445790
>30 year old man
>Uses buzzwords a 15 year old child would use

Nice try woman.

>>93445791
And that's what it all comes back to eh woman? You think the only reason why any man would have a low opinion of you is because they haven't had a chance to experience your ugly piss holes. Dont you idiots realize you're pretty much breaking yourselves down to walking vaginas when you use insults like that? Fucking idiots.
>>
>>93445804
Well, men have a significantly higher upper and lower marge on intelligence.

There are a lot more men with 300+ IQs than women, but its a two edged sword because there are also a lot more men with IQs below 50.
>>
>>93445814
the Chad boogeyman is not an argument, it just shows how much of a pathetic cunt you are
>>
>>93445825
So you admit to being a degenerate cocksucking semenguzzling smegmanibbling arsegaping sissy manslut?
>>
>>93445820
But women aren't as smart as men and here's scientific evidence to prove it.
All the smartest people in history have been men.
>>
>>93445825
>>
>>93445825
>pissholes
>vaginas
don't you realize you just make yourself look like a pathetic virgin?
>>
>>93445832
>300+
Yeah, no one has ever had an iq that high but I know what you mean. That only becomes significant once you get to iq scores that are very high and very low though. The large bulk of men and women hover around the same average. But as I say, there is so much variation that judging someone's intelligence on the basis of sex is pretty silly.
>>
>>93445859
>>
>>93445854
>Doesn't put dirty smelly pissholes that bleed every month on a pedestal
>Must be a faggot

Women are truly subhumans.
>>
File: makeawish.png (579KB, 710x866px)
makeawish.png
579KB, 710x866px
>>93445543
>"liberal hippie bullshit"
>"be a stern parent and whip your fucking kid"
Anon, how can you give us life advice on children when it's clear you've never gotten laid?
>>
>>93445879
What's that?
>>
>>93445859
I'm not going to give you piles and piles of data that prove otherwise, you can look it up if you have the time. Also, using history as evidence is dumb because women were not encouraged to get education or pursue intellectual career paths.
>>
File: Eds_laughing.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Eds_laughing.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>93445863
>Women don't like it when men devalue their only reason for existing
>>
>>93445765
I legitimately can't tell if people in this topic are baiting or actually believe this.

I want to believe it's bait.
>>
>>93445900
>women were not encouraged to get education or pursue intellectual career paths.

>Women need crave approval from men to do anything

Sounds about right. Typical subhumans.
>>
>>93445738
Anon, you have to be at least 18 to count as a man in most countries, so clearly that means you can't talk.
>>
>>93445748
its interesting but studies show when the male population drops dramatically women become more subservient, like after ww1 and ww2.
why in the 50s you would see ads for woman in the kitchen and being good house wives, the ideal family come out of the 50s
its something to think about
>>
>>93445899
A place where faggots jerk eachother off in a massive circlejerk.
>>
>>93445900
>>93445900
>women were not encouraged to get education or pursue intellectual career paths.
This is blatantly and hilariously false.
Even now, the hard sciences and engineering at higher institutions are completely male dominated due to the fact women lack both interest and the intelligence to participate in them. Nothing is holding them back except excuses and permavirgins like you.
>>
>>93445903
that's socially isolated neckbeards for you
>>
>>93445888
Because I'm not a basement dwelling scriptfag virgin like you
>>
>>93445918
Is this the best rebuttal you can come up with woman? Fucking idiot, get back to the kitchen where you belong.

You will never be anything except a walking vagina. Ever. Look at your life now. What have you done besides get porked by successful men? Nothing.
>>
>>93445924
>This is blatantly and hilariously false.
It's completely true, you're actually retarded to argue against it. I'm not saying that there aren't other reasons for it, but relying on history doesn't really prove anything.
>>
>>93445935
you're repeating yourself virgin
>>
>>93445935
>get back to the kitchen where you belong.
I see they translate KnowYourMeme into spicspeak nowadays.
>>
>>93445926
>You have to be a literal NEET to have any negative opinion about women

May I remind you who is the leader of the free world at the moment? You should know since you a good portion of you fucking idiots voted for him over your own gender.
>>
>>93445935
This is good bait, kid, it really is, but I think it's time you put down the tablet, it's rude to be online at the dinner table.
Of course, you'd know that if you were raised properly, but hey, we can't all be winners.
>>
>>93445956
>Still using virgin as an insult
>Doesn't realize she keeps basically saying her entire gender are just walking vaginas

Kek. Women are so stupid.
>>
>>93445945
How so?
Care to elaborate on how everything I say is wrong and you're right?
And no, your feelings don't count little lady.
>>
>>93445959
>I see they translate KnowYourMeme into spicspeak nowadays.

If it was spicspeak, then it would translate to "Go back to the pasture you shit smothered cow"
>>
>>93445974
>Bait
>Doesn't even know what bait is

Again, the intelligence of women at work.
>>
>>93445963
good just women, mother and wives can see bullshit. Hillary was bullshit, no because she was a woman but because she was bullshit
>>
>>93445975
>Women are so stupid.

Thanks Captain Obvious. Care to point out any other shit we know?
>>
>>93445963
You mean Macron?
>>
>>93445981
I'm a guy, but whatever. All I'm saying is that using history as an argument that men are smarter than women is a bad argument, because women did not get the same opportunities as men.
>>
>>93445995
>Can see bullshit
>Still voted for a walking meme

Fucking kek. Women are truly retarded.
>>
>>93445995
>wives
>marrying
What a cuck! Hahahhahah, you are not only a fucking autistic forever-virgin, you are also a cuck.

Might as well kill yourself already you fucking faggot sissy cuck.
>>
File: checkthisshit.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
checkthisshit.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>93445930
So now you're rockin' two different stereotypes of a frustrated virgin loser, huh?
What's the matter, anon, are you just mad at all those Chads and Stacys who didn't get beat up being more successful than you? Or did you just start to enjoy your dad's belt?
>>
>>93446013
>>93446009
may 40 years ago but now days not only do women have the same opportunities in the west they get a leg up, more males are dropping out of college at a scary rate yet no one says any thing. but women have scholarships thrown at them.
>>
>>93446028
Holy fuck, this is just Stage V cancer.
>>
>>93445921
So what you're saying is i should kill you?
>>
>>93445992
Seriously, get off the tablet, and chew your food slowly, anon. We don't want any baby teeth falling out by accident.
>>
>>93446058
>Another failed insult from a woman

Should I even be surprised tat this point?
>>
>>93446055
start with yourself if that goes well you can have a go at me k
>>
>>93446041
Males are dropping out of college because they prefer shagging skanks and doing coke and cracking open cold ones with the squad over studying.

Have you even been to college?
>>
>>93446077
>tat

Stop making me ashamed of my sex, you retarded spic.
>>
>>93446090
You should be ashamed of your sex. You're a woman. It'd be the only rational thought in your brain.
>>
>>93446009
No you're not.
You use common argumentative tactics that women use and its quite obvious you are one.
>attempting to shame your opposition with words like "virgin" or "neckbeard" hoping to garner support from your peers
Unfortunately you're in my world now, and your roastie tactics have no power here.
>All I'm saying is using history as an argument that men are smart than women is a bad argument, because women did not get the same opportunities as men
Already told you before, but you are wrong.
Just because you have no idea what you are talking about doesn't mean I can't cite history to support my argument.

Its not even necessary anyway since the smartest living humans in the world right now are all men. In the western world women have even more rights than their male counterparts and they have nothing holding them back. Well except their lower intelligence of course, but they can't help that can they sweetie?
>>
File: smugufo.png (49KB, 454x428px) Image search: [Google]
smugufo.png
49KB, 454x428px
>>93446077
Kid, I'm gonna stop replying now. You can take it as a win, or a loss, cause I'm bored with this baitshack, and I've got to go enjoy my Sunday off.
But I'm gonna leave you with a little tip that'll help your bait game the next time Mom lets you use her desktop.

There are no women on the internet
>>
>>93446080
im sure thats it, by your post you are one of them
>>
>>93446108
Don't let the door hit you on your way out, roastie whore
>>
>>93446108
Need to get back to cleaning the house, woman? Good. You shouldn't have been let near the Internet in the first place. Now fuck off and let men do the thinking from now on.
>>
File: PURGED.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
PURGED.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
This entire thread must be purged.
>>
>he is actually so autistic he thinks there are real women on the internet
>>
>>93446103
You have me confused for another anon. I haven't used the words 'virgin' or 'neckbeard' in any of my posts.

>Already told you before, but you are wrong.
And as I told you, you're a retard for thinking history is a good argument.
>>
>>93446138
>>
>>93446156
>She's still going
>>
>>93444452
Source?
>>
File: truly.jpg (28KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
truly.jpg
28KB, 720x480px
>feminist icons
>>
>>93446167
Your fallacious comment is quite confusing.
You claim that im the retard for saying throughout history, the smartest people in the world were all men, which is objectively true by the way.....
Meanwhile you are using examples of women having 'less opportunities' than men did in history
You can't have your cake and eat it too, young lady.
>>
>>93446212
>>
>>93446228
what is that?
>>
looking for >>93444444
>>
>>93446212
>women having 'less opportunities' than men did in history
They did. I can't even believe you'd argue that they didn't. I really have nothing to gain by arguing with a literal retard, so have a nice life.
>>
>>93445773
There was literally no way in hell germany would even get near the US coasts in WW2 dumb dumb
>>
>>93446251
Never really said they didn't. Just waiting on you to catch your own fallacy but I guess you never did.
Maybe next time, princess.
>>
>>93445863

Why is this 'you have to be a virgin neckbeard to dislike women' meme so prevalent? Most Chads treat women like utter shit too. Every fucker you know who's beaten up a woman or cheated on one or abused one is usually vaguely Chad-ish. I doubt that anon is a Chad but it's no virgin thing to realise that women, for the most part, are incompetent, emotionally fucked and irrational.

>>93445854
>names off a bunch of shit women are expected to do in the bedroom as an attempt to defend them

K E K
>>
>>93446289
It's not a fallacy at all. Using history as evidence as women being not as smart is fallacious because women were not given the same opportunities. Maybe there's other factors, all I'm saying is that it's not a good argument.

I really am a guy.
>>
File: 1494271627252.png (322KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494271627252.png
322KB, 546x700px
>>93443808
>>
>>93446311
Hey, you need to go back to Red dit.
>>
>>93445685
>reddit spacing I keep hearing about
>the stupidity that is this post
>not thinking about the fact people would hunt you down for the information on how to taser people through the internet
>>
>>93446324
the funny thing is that you could replace "men" for jews and "women" for goys in several of these posts and /pol/ would be on the other side of the argument
>>
File: trash women and there opinions.jpg (657KB, 1000x2876px) Image search: [Google]
trash women and there opinions.jpg
657KB, 1000x2876px
all memes aside women are pretty shallow like holy fuck
when /r9k/ is right they're right at it fucking hurts
>>
>>93442552
I dunno, why do you want to be a super powered orphan like spider-man, superman, or batman?
>>
>>93442552
Pretty sure OP is just having a laugh, but no. And why?
>>
>>93446315
If a group of people is as smart or capable as another group of people, they can just create opportunities and grab hold of their own destinies, rather than expecting someone else to give them opportunities. Or do you perhaps believe that women are indeed less capable than men, and they're only able to accomplish things if men grant them the permission to do so?
>>
File: respect.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
respect.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>93445888
>>"be a stern parent and whip your fucking kid"
>y-you're a virgin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGJyCLRR9rc
>>
File: C3L4mmBWQAEDYBi.jpg (3KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
C3L4mmBWQAEDYBi.jpg
3KB, 112x112px
If we found out who all the /pol/fags were and killed them all tomorrow, would the net benefit to the planet be immediately visible, or do you think it would take some time as we adjusted to living in a world without /pol/?
>>
>>93446315
It is a fallacy in every regard and your argument doesn't make any sense.
Firstly, what does women not having the same opportunities as men in the past have to do with them not being as intelligent or scoring high on IQ tests??? That's quite literally something you pulled from your ass.

Not only did women have access to higher education, the same as men did during those times, but being restricted from some jobs and voting would certainly not be the cause of it.

There are men that don't have the same opportunities as women do here in the west, but they vastly outperform them. Are you going to come up with some excuse to explain that as well?

Even TODAY, women still have every single opportunity men have but do not score as high as we do in IQ tests.

Ironically you are the retarded one here if you honestly can't see the flaws in your logic. I find it hard to believe you are not a woman, because you are as stupid as one.
>>
File: turm around.png (1MB, 891x1591px) Image search: [Google]
turm around.png
1MB, 891x1591px
>>93446483
no
but if stormfront fags all died then maybe
>>
>>93446467
>using Pete as an example of a stern, yet fair parent.
Go back to TV Tropes, and take your shit taste with you.
>>
>>93446522
We should put them into camps
>>
File: hellhasarrived.png (333KB, 512x812px) Image search: [Google]
hellhasarrived.png
333KB, 512x812px
>>93446396
>all these burnt-out middle-aged white women and painfully average athletic teens going ham.
And my girlfriend wonders why I mock her mom so hard.
>>
>>93442552
Having icons with standards that are impossible to obtain is preferable to feminists (and people in general) because you can strive to be like Peggy but being like WW isn't possible due to the whole reality thing. Its like wishing you had super powers to get shit done vs actually working hard. If your goal is impossible to grasp, you never try - and because of that, you never fail.
>>
File: king gold pepe.jpg (24KB, 367x358px)
king gold pepe.jpg
24KB, 367x358px
>>93446396
>all those jealous old hags literally fuming with rage that a younger prettier girl is getting more attention than their dried up roastie vaginas
>>
>>93446396
What's the big deal? The article was about the girl's beauty and they're commenting on that
>>
>>93446483
It'd make posting on here more enjoyable.
>>
>>93446723
They are all old hags past their prime shitting on the girl simply out of pure jealously.
That's pretty much it.
>>
Didn't peggy and louanne kill a guy?
>>
>>93446898
Peggy also purposely tutored Lucky wrong to sabotage his chances of getting his GED because she didn't want him to marry Luanne.
>>
>>93446396
Just noticed how many of these commenters are from California.
CA anons, is this how roasties are over there? Asking cause my final semester is in L.A.
>>
>>93446522
to be fair it could work if a fembeast would look more hideous than cute
>>
File: fat_progress2.png (769KB, 1100x457px)
fat_progress2.png
769KB, 1100x457px
>>93446396
>not a lot of curves
>>
>>93443852
>You said MOST women are morons
Most people in general are morons. By default that includes most women. Honestly, try driving
anywhere for any amount of time and come back and tell me the majority of people are reasonably intelligent.
>>
>>93446483
>I want to kill people because they stress me on the internet
>>
>>93444682
>This, Peggy is slightly over the top; I've met dumber people in real life but none of them thought they were intellectuals.

A lot of people are Peggy Hill.

Later seasons really played up her delusions, but Peggy is basically a person who grew up in a small town and believes they're smarter/more cosmopolitan/more enlightened than the rest of the people in their small town to the point where they really start to overestimate just how smart/cosmopolitan/enlightened they are.

Peggy is pretty average and fairly mainstream. But she's around enough more conservative and less educated people that she's gotten the impression that she's a lot more well read and more liberal than she really is.

This attitude shows up a lot in small towns, especially in the south.

This is why whenever Peggy meets a REAL intellectual or liberal, she tends to get BTFO.
>>
>>93445543
Authority and discipline, sure. But using physical violence for it shows a lack of imagination, is more likely to cause resentment later in life, and establishes in the kid's mind that the correct result to thinks you don't like is "violence." And the latter is how we get assholes.
>>
Imagine being asshurt about the opposite sex because they don't view you as potential romantic partner and now you're bootyblasted about it.

Face it, if women were so retarded you wouldn't be so confined to alienating between lusting and acting completely hostile to fictional or non-fictional images of us.

You know you're nothing but a subhuman that lusts over pussy that's why you have a retarded obsession with waifus and the presence of a female reminds you that you're undesirable, weak, and obnoxious.

Meanwhile I don't view 99% of the opposite sex in a romantic or sexual manner and that's because I dont' care and I'm not an unevolved monkey who is transparently sad they are not desirable.
>>93446396

She's cute but the fact is even funnier than she wouldn't look at you weird looking fags more than a second on the street. You can keep on pretending young, attractive women are interested in you though. The old fat roasties and the young women both hate you... yikes!
>>
>>93446872
>They are all old hags past their prime shitting on the girl simply out of pure jealously.

Doesn't pretty much every post featuring a female on 4chan or any other male dominated site devolve into a critique of her appearance as well?
>>
>>93447499
Any "critiuqe" of a woman's appearance on 4chan revolves around "sauce" or absolute praise.
Its nothing like how women shit on each other.
>>
File: Dog-with-popcorn-visual-390x390.jpg (37KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
Dog-with-popcorn-visual-390x390.jpg
37KB, 390x390px
>>93447320
>on the internet
You niggers lost the right to say 'it's only the internet bro' last year, and you've been crying ever since with every punched dumb frogposter.
>mfw the Confederate fag people in Houston
>mfw that one autist who got beat up by the Nazis while crying 'what about the memes?!'
>mfw not even actual white supremacists like stormfaggotry
>>
>>93447528
Absolutely false. I've been on this site for years and I've seen how some of the anons critique the girls posted. I don't know if you're playing devil's advocate or you're just deluded, but you're very much a faggot.
>>
File: 1488031788637.jpg (45KB, 480x480px)
1488031788637.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>93447496
>Imagine being asshurt about the opposite sex because they don't view you as potential romantic partner and now you're bootyblasted about it.
>Imagine
>>
>>93447535
I agree that /pol/ and /r9k/ fags should be murdered one by one. I would have an intense pleasure killing them, especially the /r9k/ and /pol/ cross posting faggots
>>93447552
Yes, I can't imagine it but you can because it's your reality. Problem?
>>
>>93447546
*leans into mic*
wrong
>>
>>93447546
How are you certain that those anons you saw weren't women....?
>>
>>93447528

Yeah, no.
>>
>>93447535
Wishing death on someone because "they deserve it" and "it feels right" is quite immature and in bad taste.
You should reconsider your beliefs.
>>
>>93447613
The fact that an average looking woman at best can post a picture of herself in a thread and turn it upside down with thirsty males coming out of the wood work says otherwise.
Things work differently when you have a remote control switch for half the population between your legs :^)
>>
>>93447641
>post a picture of herself in a thread

Yeah but...there is no other reason outside of attention whoring to do that...
>>
>>93447568
>Yes, I can't imagine it but you can because it's your reality. Problem?
Are you a complete retard or is it a slightly lighter condition? Why did you tell us to imagine it if you're accusing us of it?
>>
>>93447655
For the sake of the argument just pretend a woman would actually do something as ludicrous as post a picture of herself with the goal of seeking validation from mostly male audience.
>>
>>93447613
>yeah,no
assmad roastie detected
>>
>>93443808
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be alive without women, anon. I wonder how your hard working mother, or any of the women in your family would feel if they knew how you felt about them.

>inb4 o-once we build sperm robots we can replace women!
>>
>>93445543
Physical violence is only necessary when you're an absolute failure as a parent. There are numerous other ways to establish authority.

You're either a sheltered faggot who doesn't know what kind of trauma that can cause, or you have Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
>>93447546
How the fuck is it false????
4chan is mostly male environment, of course people here are going to say nothing but good things about pictures of hot girls. Men don't get jealous of a girl if she's pretty thats fucking retarded and unheard of. That's reptilian roastie logic and exclusive to females, which is why that facebook comment chain is funny.
You're probably complaining of instances where anons shit on pictures of some fat chick which even women do.
>>
>>93447698
>I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be alive without women
The same can be said about men, too.
>>
>>93447698
And without a man's seed there would be no women.
Invalid argument.
>>
>>93447496
I mostly agree with you, but your way of expressing yourself makes you look just as retarded as the butthurt poolack incels ITT.
>>
>>93447748
>>93447767

But I never said men are useless. So your argument is invalid.
>>
File: 1498353151117.jpg (56KB, 474x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498353151117.jpg
56KB, 474x450px
>>93447615
Stay in Russia homo

This is America and if there's one thing everyone in America knows it's that Nazis are for killing
>>
Hey, what's going on in this thread?
>>
>>93447910
>Nazis are for killing
>killing people when they committed no crime other than hurting your feelings

>>93447906
My argument is that you overrate the ability of women to give birth.
>>
>>93447208
> implying the beast was a chad

>>93447496
>That whole fucking projecting
>>
>>93448043
But breeding is beside the point. Have you really never known any respectable women in your life, especially your family? Why do the "degenerate" women have to represent "all" women and not them?

I've known plenty of scumbag men in my life, but I don't think "Wow, all men are total pricks!"
>>
I dunno, why do people like superheroes at all in the first place?
>>
>>93448090
But Tumblr does
Remember kill all men
Sjw and trash
>>
>>93446138
>How come women are so useless and unintelligent?
>You aren't allowed to think, you're a woman!

I hope to God you don't "do the thinking" for anyone, or that you consider yourself a man.
>>
>>93447742
if you go on /cgl/ you can see a lot of anons get downright cruel with their critique of girls
>>
>>93448112
I don't think SJWs are as ubiquitous as this site makes them out to be

They have a damn loud Internet microphone but not much impact in the real world
>>
>>93448122
>/Cgl/
>a board known to have the most women of any board
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>93448043
We never stopped being at war with the Nazi ideology, only with Germany.
>>
>>93448141
But they're ruining muh video games and cartoons
>>
>>93448090
>Have you really never known any respectable women in your life, especially your family? Why do the "degenerate" women have to represent "all" women and not them?
It's not polite to patronize people. I agree that it's bad to generalize, but there is a reason there are stereotypes about the sexes (and everything, for that matter).
>>
>>93448191
So, being a nazi is a thoughtcrime?
>>
>>93448270
Yes
>>
>>93447496
>projecting this hard
>>
>>93448277
How do you support this position?
>>
>>93447742
It's still false I'm not going to argue about something I've seen with my own eyes. Sorry.
>>93447656
Irrelevant comment.
>>
>>93443808
Read Freud
>>
>>93448311
Nazism has brought nothing good to society and its effects is still present today
>>
>>93448334
>Freud
>meaning anything in 2017
>>
>>93448358
>Nazism has brought nothing good to society
That depends on your point of view, like most things.
>and its effects is still present today
Systems and beliefs like national socialim can be observed since ancient times. It's not a recent phenomenon, and will not go away anytime soon.
>>
>>93445543
This is bait but I'll bite:
They LITERALLY did an episode where Bobby tried to walk all over Hank. This was after Bobby kicked him in the dick out of anger. Hank wasn't in a position to discipline him so the solution was for Peggy to push his shit in
>>
>>93447496
>"We're superior because of our amazing pissholes!"

Women in a nutshell. Can you imagine if men willfully boiled ourselves down to our dicks?
>>
This is a woman's natural place.
>>
>>93448528
>woman abusing a man is ok and the man would be seen ask weak for not standing for himself

>a man abusing a woman is frowned upon and will have something done about it

>you can't hit me in a girl

Life sucks
>>
>>93446506
>Firstly, what does women not having the same opportunities as men in the past have to do with them not being as intelligent or scoring high on IQ tests???
Your first comment was something about how all of the smartest people in history have been men, (which isn't even true, but I digress.) I said this was a bad argument because women have only recently been given the same opportunities in education and career paths, so that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Women have not been given the chance to demonstrate intelligence historically. Literally all I have said is that the argument is bad. I'm not even making a statement on female intelligence right now, I'm just saying that your point is shitty.

>Not only did women have access to higher education, the same as men did during those times
Depends on the 'times' you're talking about. I assumed you were including prior 20th century as well. Your initial comment just said 'history.' In any case, it is in only very recent times that women were given the same encouragement to pursue a higher education.

>Even TODAY, women still have every single opportunity men have but do not score as high as we do in IQ tests.
Well, this is a separate argument. Again, my point is that relying on history as evidence that women are not as intelligent is fallacious. Besides, the average iq levels are about the same. At the very high and low ends of the spectrum there are more men. Do your research.

What you are failing to grasp, in this very simple argument that I am making, is beyond me.
>>
>>93446506
You're at best a troll, and at worst someone who actually believes this shit. Either way, no real point in communicating with what can be equated to human fecal matter.

You don't even need to go far into Google to find out how ridiculous this is.

4/10, made me respond but no subtlety.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170625-120124.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170625-120124.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>93448478
Is this bait, retarded, or retarded bait?
>>
Peggy is an absolutely awful human being.
>>
>>93449115
>Googles pictures of objects in position to look like dicks

Oh women. So stupid and retarded.
>>
File: 1498329959339.png (463KB, 721x747px)
1498329959339.png
463KB, 721x747px
>>93449159
So retarded bait, got it
>>
>>93449224
>posting irrelevant pics while not making any point whatsoever and only using insults instead
>>
>>93449115
Pretty sure rocket ships are shaped that way for a reason, but I guess logic doesn't apply when there's an agenda.
>>
File: cruzhouse.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cruzhouse.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
>>93442552
>Why do feminists prefer unrealistic characters like Wonder Woman as opposed to realistic women like Peggy Hill?

She's flawed.
>>
>>93442552
The same reason why Hank isn't the face of America, but Superman is.
>>
>>93442552
Mother fucker do you understand what an icon is meant to be?
>>
>>93443672
She was far better during the shows early run dude
>>
>>93448318
>its false because i said so
Holy fuck
>>
>>93448122
cgl is an entirely female board so its even funnier that you use that as your example.
>>
>>93448821
>>93448861

Run along roastie, you lose.
>>
>>93450312
Girls come to /co/?
>>
>>93450370
/co/ has the second highest number of female users next to /cg/
>>
>>93450438
Are they pretty girls?
>>
>>93450517
no they are literal tumblr trash
>>
>>93450517
Yeah,pretty fat and ugly
>>
Slow down there fellows, Peggy Hill was a good character. I don't see what there is to hate about her.
>>
>>93442603
Average woman? You mean average person. Those two traits describe most people on the fucking planet.
>>
>>93444452
This actually had the merit to be a legitimate thread, because by all accounts, Peggy Hill SHOULD be highly praised by women, much like how characters like Pearl or Judy Hopps are, two characters who are also extremely flawed. But she's mostly forgotten about. It's curious to know why.

/pol/ ruins most boards though, so it never stood a chance for real discussion.
>>
>>93446396
There are people who still call asians orientals?
>>
>>93442552
It can be both, you know?
>>
>>93450544
dubs cuntfirm
>>
>>93442552
She is imperfect. Feminism no longer favors imperfection in the woman form.
>>
File: 1371427014466.jpg (21KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1371427014466.jpg
21KB, 500x276px
How the fuck has this thread not been nuked yet

It's nothing but off-topic shitposting
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.