[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you think she'll actually do in the future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: PunkDiamond.png (62KB, 1327x2455px) Image search: [Google]
PunkDiamond.png
62KB, 1327x2455px
So what do you think she'll actually do in the future episodes of the show?
>>
she looks like a softball dyke to be quite honest
>>
>>93433143
Fuck off and be outve the way so pearl can fufill her destiny and finally receive the murdercock
>>
>>93433143
Marry Greg and cuck Pearl for the millionth time
>>
>>93433143
>Pearl is trying to get over Rose and the fact she got cucked
>her entire attraction to this woman is because she looks like Rose

They can have this relationship arc end on a positive note in one of two ways, but I doubt they'll go for either one.
>>
>>93433208

>2 ways

Elaborate anon.
>>
File: 1482696191900.gif (485KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482696191900.gif
485KB, 500x500px
>>93433143
Steven outright saying how similar she looks to Rose seems too pertinent to be a throw-away line. She'll either wind up being another Rose Quartz gem that somehow escaped capture from the Diamonds or the ultimate roadblock for Pearl getting over her obsession. Hell, she might be both for all we know.
>>
>>93433143
I think she's kinda hot desu. Hopefully she's not retconned.
>>
>>93433257
>Pearl has to pick between bad girl secretly rose quartz pussy and her family
She tries to convince pearl to return to homeworld as her pearl
Steven helps Pearl overcome her and finally makes peace with herself
>>
>>93433208
People are allowed to have a type, anon. If Pearl likes big women with pink hair, that's what she likes.

It's not a good sign, but it's not really much of a sign at all.
>>
If Mystery Girl comes back than I can only see it playing out as that if she changes even the slightest 'Rosey' thing about her, Pearl will lose interest and offend her massively. Because color it any way you'd like: Pearl only gives a shit about this character because she resembles Rose.
>>
>>93433208
The whole "unhealthy crush" deal might have held water if Pearl wasn't an alien who deemed humans inferior creatures and purposely avoided contact with them. The fact that she found MG physically attractive shocked her and pulled her out of her superiority bubble.
>>
>Jasper almost healed of Corruption
>Pink lady knocks at the door
>This would have sent Jasper into an Autistic fit. Mistaking her for Rose or something.
>But Garnet saw that crisis coming a mile away with her future vision.
>So instead we get a townie episode about idk & Idc
>>
>>93433226

Not that anon, but I assume that they would be:

1) Pearl learns to love Mystery Girl as her own person, rather than just as a replacement for Rose, and the two embark on a happy and loving relationship

2) Pearl recognizes that she only likes Mystery Girl because she looks like Rose, and the two part on good terms

Of course, the likeliest course of action is that Mystery Girl will never return
>>
File: IMG_2816.jpg (104KB, 640x934px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2816.jpg
104KB, 640x934px
>>93433143
She lulls Pearl into a false sense of security before shattering her with her massive thighs and scattering her dust to the wind, forever ridding the Galaxy of that annoying, thirsty as fuck, ostrich lookin, whore.
>>
She looks like a typical lesbian: physically and mentally abusive to their partners.
>>
>>93434181
Pearl deserves to be abused.
>>
>>93434263
I bet she gets off on it.

All that pent up guilt.
>>
File: 275.png (77KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
275.png
77KB, 500x313px
>>93433143
>>93433401
I'd laugh if Pearl finally sets up a date only to be increasingly bothered by Mystery Girl dyeing her hair something other than pink.
>>
Steven pops out of her hair, when he is trying to visit Lars on Homeworld.
>>
>>93433143
get me to change the channel
>>
>>93433143
>So what do you think she'll actually do in the future episodes of the show?
Pearl.
>>
>>93433143
She only exists to please tumblerinas, and to make pearl understand how unhealthy chasing for a rose doppelgänger is.
>>
File: 9b5.jpg (167KB, 460x750px) Image search: [Google]
9b5.jpg
167KB, 460x750px
My jimmies will never unrustle over them unironically giving us a character in the vein of pic related. Hiring Lauren Zuke was a mistake.
>>
>>93433143
>>
>>93434851
>she waits til MG is asleep and tries to dye it pink again before she wakes up
>>
>>93433143
The best option would be to never hear about her or see her again. She's unraveled too much character "development" with what little we've seen of her, and there's no way that if we see her again, she won't piss of all sides of the fandom. I can feel it.
>>
>>93433143
This is an actual character for this show?

I hate dykes. SU has to be the gayest shit on God's green Earth.
>>
File: C4.png (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
C4.png
4KB, 200x200px
>>93433401
attraction to body types is [incomprehensible sociology jargon] you SHITL*RD
>>
>>93433257
>wind up being another Rose Quartz gem
that's retarded
>>
>>93433143
She'll show up one more time in a episode that leaves the question of her relationship with Pearl open-ended
>>
>>93433143
Better question, will she even appear again?
>>
>>93437022
That entire episode was a fanfiction tier self-insert fantasy

If MG was a dude everyone would have realized how masturbatory the episode really was
>>
>>93433827
>Implying that Garnet has been useful at all with future vision
>>
>>93443074
In a video showing off the office of the show's staff there was a poster for a potential new episode where Pearl and her go to a skating rink

Then again a season 6 hasn't been officially announced and season 5 is all about trying wrap up the main plot points in case its the last season so who knows
>>
>>93443088
an alien lesbian getting the hots for a human girl doesn't have the same connotations as a lesbian alien getting the hots for a human guy
>>
>>93443088
>>93443183
if the pink haired one was a guy it would be more interesting, simply because a race of lesbians without cunts isn't that interesting
>>
File: Bella_mg.png (150KB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
Bella_mg.png
150KB, 350x239px
>>93441399
barely even a character.

freaking stole the limelight to the superior mystery girl too
>>
>>93443088
You mean like those pictures floating around that the one storyboarder did of him marrying Pearl with Ian and Rebecca's approval?
>>
>>93443144
Who the hell is even gonna remember this character by the time season 6 hits, aside from obsessive shippers?
>>
>>93433143
fuse with Steven and impersonate Rose in a diplomatic mission to save Earth or to sexually frustrate Pearl
>>
>>93443144
It'll probably be just filler that goes nowhere.
>>
>>93443094
>Has Future Vision that allows her to see multiple outcomes for a scenario
>Is aware that Navy could potentially betray the Crystal Gems
>Does jack shit to warn Steven, Lapis, and Peridot, ditto for taking measures to prevent Navy from flying off with the ship
The epitome of Season 4's bad writing.
>>
>>93446220
I honestly think her future vision is just something that the writers of the show just forget about constantly.

It probably shouldn't have been introduced because making anything close to omnipotent main character makes shows unintentionally frustrating. If anything Garnet shouldn't have future vision. Maybe here ruby half cancels it out or something.
>>
Most likely a genuinely shitty human being, a criminal junkie scumbag, for Pearl to be oblivious of the obvious signs of being a junkie and apologetic/excusing of her general shittiness. The final barrier to get over Rose. Probably ends with S. being arrested for multiple standing warrants, unrelated to the CGs, maybe gets a second and final episode later.
>>
File: oh.png (170KB, 543x273px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
170KB, 543x273px
never has another SU character made my dick this diamonds.
>>
>>93433143

You'll find out as soon as I make my mini-comic on her and Pearl.
>>
>>93434894

She's not THAT pink, anon, but I appreciate the thought.

>Greg is babysitting again
>Rose is there because she likes kids and wants to practice
>Something hilarious happens which results in a dead baby
>Rose starts to cry
>"Has she been good? Huh, she's pinker than I remember"
>"Babies are supposed to be pink. It's their natural color."
>"Oh well, here's your three fifty"
>>
File: 1463172129048.png (195KB, 564x827px) Image search: [Google]
1463172129048.png
195KB, 564x827px
>>93433143
I can't tell if they'll actually go somewhere with it, or Pearl will accidentally call her Rose and kill her chances with how awkward it is.
>>
>>93437264
This
>>
>Pearl trying to woo NotRose
>Greg offers to loan out his vinyl collection, hipster dykes LOVE vinyl
>NotRose finds out that Greg is the one who owns the vinyls, lives in a van, is a musician no one knows about, AND is extremely frugal while still rich

It's not even fair at this point
>>
>>93450868
Naturally, she walks in on NotRose slobbing Greg's knob, and fearing his power turn lesbians straight.
>>
The show has a rule that ever minor character must appear in two episodes. There are also a couple others, like not being able to break from Steven's POV, Garnet and Pearl not being allowed to eat on-screen (Amethyst and Bismuth can, though), and a few other strange ones that I can't remember right now.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.