[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Steve Rogers is going to die at the end of Secret Empire.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 19

File: 1494097280269.jpg (2MB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
1494097280269.jpg
2MB, 1200x1845px
>>Steve Rogers is going to die at the end of Secret Empire. It will be a redemptive death once he gets his head unscrambled but Steve's pretty much going to die and stay dead.

>>There was talk about keeping Sam as Captain America but this was ultimately shot down because of the backlash it would create. So Sam's going to be Falcon, written by Spencer, and basically Steve's death will most likely be permanent or until Marvel hits rock bottom and has no fucking choice but to course correct.

>>Replacing Cap as the central figure of the Marvel Universe will be Captain Marvel, for the shameless purpose of prepping fans for her movie. There is serious talks about bringing Kelly Sue DeConnick back along with an offer by Marvel to take over the publication of Bitch Planet and any additional creator owned works she might come up with, to sweeten the pot.

>>Marvel Two-In-One is going to exist solely as a diversity shilling book. Expect Torch and Thing to spend the run of the book kissing Moon Girl, America Chavez, Ms Marvel, Kate Bishop, etc's asses non-stop

>>She-Hulk on the other hand, is going to become more of a traditional super-heroine book. But that is due to the fact that none of the SJW usual suspects want to touch the book, since She-Hulk shows too much flesh and "isn't relatable".

>>Moon Girl may or may not become a permanent fixture in Venom. They REALLY fucking intend to force people to like Moon Girl regardless of how much she sucks. And if that means making her Eddie Brock's sidekick/"little sister", then Venom fans are going to have to take the rape and suffer being fucked with no lube.

>>Ms Marvel is going to get another major push come 2018. Expect her to show up in a LOT of books and basically the shilling to go into hyperdrive. Marvel knows her book doesn't fucking sell and are running out of excuses to justify keeping it going.
>>
>along with an offer by Marvel to take over the publication of Bitch Planet and any additional creator owned works she might come up with, to sweeten the pot.

it's great when the shit that shows the Anon who's making things up has no idea how the industry works is early in the post so i can get into the fanfic mindset fast
>>
>>Tony Stark is also staying dead. AI Tony is going to be co-opted by Bendis but he's stating he plans to kill AI Tony off, since he doesn't like the concept/work around Spencer came up with to keep Tony a part of Secret Empire.

>>There is talk about an X-Factor ongoing. Basically it will be a hybrid X-Force/PAD X-Factor book with Polaris, Havok, Wolfsbane, Shatterstar, Boom Boom, and Rictor.

>>The no big crossover thing that was leaked is no more BTW. Edge of Venom-verse violated it, at least from Bendis's perspective. So now Bendis is demanding to be allowed to do another crossover to "redeem himself" after Civil War II. So expect either Anhilliation 2.0 or some other fresh hell from Bendis next fall.

>>Finally, Marvel is dealing out a LOT of money to reviewers in advance of Legacy coming out. Expect all of the major review websites to shill Legacy as a success due to the bribe money and goodies being given out (like screener copies of Spider-Man Homecoming/Guardians of the Galaxy V2/Thor 3), fan response be damned and for a LOT of astro-turfing to go on online on message boards.
>>
>>93430721

>So expect either Anhilliation 2.0 or some other fresh hell from Bendis next fall.

Bendis already left cosmic friend! Shadowland 2.0 would make more sense
>>
>tfw it's the 'my uncle works at Marvel' guy shilling his fanfiction again
>>
File: 1464253081218.png (884KB, 729x875px) Image search: [Google]
1464253081218.png
884KB, 729x875px
>>93430690
>Replacing Cap as the central figure of the Marvel Universe will be Captain Marvel, for the shameless purpose of prepping fans for her movie.
YAAS!
>There is serious talks about bringing Kelly Sue DeConnick back along with an offer by Marvel to take over the publication of Bitch Planet and any additional creator owned works she might come up with, to sweeten the pot.
NOOO
>>
>>93430752
You deserve it, and the Venom fans too
>>
>Tony Stark
>staying dead

Well, he will be saved by the horror that is Bendis... well, I guess that's it for me then. Unless Moon Knight keeps being this fringe book that is actually good, I'm done.
>>
>>In general, mid-level Marvel employees know full well Legacy is going to tank big time. But, as many have feared, Marvel is willing to kill the industry rather than admit to fucking up. The fact that so many retailers are calling bullshit on Marvel, as sadly only increased their arsonist tendencies, since they would soon as see comic shops all go out of business, than deal with legit criticism from people who are suffering financially due to Marvel doubling down on sales poison.

>>Finally, the real Tony Stark and Bruce Banner are not coming back. Wolverine MIGHT come back but Bendis wants Wolverine to stay dead because he prefers Old Man Logan instead. Same with Xavier, who Bendis wants to keep dead largely out of spite for Hickman. Mar-Vell MIGHT come back, but only as a sales ploy to get people to by Carol's book. And that any return would have an out to ensure they can re-kill him if he doesn't move the dial.

>>Other notes of status:

1. Doom is going back to being a villain, much to Bendis' anger
2. Scarlet Witch will be back in Uncanny Avengers, as a containment book
3. Jane Foster isn't going to die unless Legacy completely shits the bed, in term of the real Thor coming back ala Eddie as Venom, if things get really bad really really quick with Legacy
4. Mary Jane is going back into limbo and the only MJ that will continue appearing will be the one in Renew Your Vows
5. Slott is threatening to do a Maximum Carnage sequel as his next big storyline. He's decided Carnage will be the next major villain he will "write" and wants the overall goal being a company wide sequel to Maximum Carnage, now that the big crossover band has been lifted and Slott and Bendis being at odds (since Slott has not been allowed to helm a major crossover in his time at Marvel.
>>
>>93430721
>a LOT of astro-turfing to go on online on message boards
Not that it's unbelieveable, but this is an obvious way to cover himself even if he's wrong. If fans somehow LOVE Legacy (despite it just being variant covers, as far as I understand), then he can just say "see, astro-turfing like I said!"
>>
File: 1452904232735.gif (438KB, 239x282px) Image search: [Google]
1452904232735.gif
438KB, 239x282px
>>93430752
JUST GET BUTTERS & FAZEKAS BACK and give them an artist that can actually attract new readers
>>
>>93430720
And yet /co/ will still fall for it.
>>
>>93430720
They already did it: taking Powers from Image and basically publishing all of Bendis' creator own crap in house.

Marvel desperately wants DeConnick back on Carol's book and will give her a similar Bendis type deal to make it happen.
>>
>>93430690
fuck Kamala so hard
she's the worst part about NuMarvel
>>
completely obvious lies. why did you make this up lol
>>93430803
why do they want deconnick back on carol's book lol
>>
>>93430769
>Slott is threatening to do a Maximum Carnage sequel as his next big storyline. He's decided Carnage will be the next major villain he will "write" and wants the overall goal being a company wide sequel to Maximum Carnage, now that the big crossover band has been lifted and Slott and Bendis being at odds (since Slott has not been allowed to helm a major crossover in his time at Marvel.
Goddammit no, leave Carnage alone you fat fuck
>>
>>93430803

Yeah Bendis didn't leave Marvel to go to Powers at Image
He also didn't start a production company with his spouse for all these projects
>>
>>93430690
>Ms Marvel is going to get another major push come 2018. Expect her to show up in a LOT of books and basically the shilling to go into hyperdrive. Marvel knows her book doesn't fucking sell and are running out of excuses to justify keeping it going.
When are they going to kill this fucking meme already? The only thing her fans say about her is that she's CUTE and that's it. She's a literal non-character.
>>
>>93430814
They consider her to be a "name writer" and on par with Claremont and the X-Men in terms of "defining writer" on Carol.

Also, they want to hurt Image by taking DeConnick away from them and resume prepping DeConnick to be the next "A-List" writer at Marvel on the same level as Bendis and Slott.
>>
>>93430878
whatever u say mate ;)
>>
>>93430690
You have no evidence for any of this and it's all completely plausible. Marvel is a joke.
>>93430766
>You deserve it, and the Venom fans too
Flashfag detected. Nobody deserves moongirl.
>>93430806
>fuck Kamala so hard
>she's the worst part about NuMarvel
America Chavez.
>>
File: 654542-ms._marvel_46[1].jpg (39KB, 324x600px) Image search: [Google]
654542-ms._marvel_46[1].jpg
39KB, 324x600px
just fucking crash this company already
i cant look at this anymore
>>
>>93430978
America is in a good team book, at least.

Kamala's got nothing now.
>>
Is Marvel and comics really going to crash in the near future or is that basicially a meme?
>>
>>93430752
>YAAS!
Do you get paid a bit more by your masters every time you manage to use this phrase?
>>
>>93430830
You know, I'm kind of shocked they have not done another Maximum Carnage story. If only because of Marvel being petty enough to kill off a lot of first/second/third string characters (like USAgent, Monica Rambaeu, Julia Carpenter, Diamondback, Kaine, etc) that longtime fans like but who are "problematic" or who's existence threaten company approved counterparts.
>>
>>93430752
They need Brian Reed back on the title. I storytimed all of Reed's Ms. Marvel run and people were surprisingly receptive to it
>>
>>93431019
Bendis hates Carnage and killed him off first chance he had in Avengers.

That's probably the only reason we don't have a sequel to Maximum Carnage, since Bendis would probably veto it out of spite.
>>
>>93431051
>bendis hates carnage
he openly said it?
>>
>>93431046
Screw Reed. Just bring Claremont back and let him have free reign to ignore the last eight-ten years of character derailment
>>
>>93430978
>flashfag
More like notretardedfag
I grew up with Eddie as Venom, but there was no fucking way any good was gonna come out of this series, for any character
>>
>>93431080
Bendis hates Carnage and Venom and all things symbiotes.

Jemas had to threaten to fire him to make him include Carnage and Venom in Ultimate Spider-Man and he went out of his way to ignore all previously established backstory for the symbiote in GOTG to make them generic liquid space armor/that Venom was "corrupted" from his true form
>>
>>93430690
Sauce?
>>
>>93431046
It was fine, but Carol's grown past being an eternal fuckup. B&F were doing great before Bendis decided to crash and burn everything with his incompetent rent-a-cop version of Carol.
He's been writing Carol as a moron for more than a decade, I don't know why Marvel ever lets him near hear anymore, let alone do a gigantic crossover with her at the center.
>>
>>93431016
YAAS!
>>
>>93430690
>Moon girl with Venom

I LIKE Moon Girl and that's fucking dumb. It's like peanut butter and fish, they don't go together.
>>
>>93431138
>yes
Thank you for your confirmation. Your shilling has been noted.
>>
Marvel's in such shit shape even with this having the whiff of bull, it still seems weirdly plausible.
>>
>>93430878
Don't you mean "They want Matt Fraction back writing for their A-List characters, but they have to take his talentless feminazi bitch wife too and basically finance/publish her "all men must die" indie crap and give her a high profile book, just to get Matt to agree to write Iron Man or X-Men again?
>>
>>93430690
I unabashedly love these threads even though its never more than fan fiction
If you are here, OP, please answer these:
>any plans to bring back other big names (remender, hickman, fraction etc.) into the fold?
>will miles kill steve?
>>
>>93431185
Agreed. Normally don't bother with obvious fanfiction like this, but even if it's made up, it's scarily plausible that a few of these things are in our future anyway
>>
>>93431206
Not any more. Kelly Sue managed to build herself a big enough online one woman worship me cult at the right time, when the rise of the SJW mafia came into power online, that she no longer needs Matt to force companies to give her work or else have him rage-quit like a cuck.
>>
So if marvel crash and burns, what happens to DC and the industry in general?
>>
>>93431167
>He's never had a peanutbutter and fishstick sandwich
You're right about about the other thing though
>>
>>93430978
Kamala ruins other books besides her own
she's literately cancer
>>
>>93431019
>USAgent, Monica Rambaeu,
n-no
leave best caps alone
>>
>>93430721
>So now Bendis is demanding to be allowed to do another crossover to "redeem himself" after Civil War II.
You just revealed yourself. Bendis would never admit to his faults.
>>
>>93430769
>Bendis wants to keep dead largely out of spite for Hickman
insert image of bendis crying over cat beast here
>>
>Replacing Cap as the central figure of the Marvel Universe will be Captain Marvel

Would anyone accept this?
>>
>>93430690
>>>She-Hulk on the other hand, is going to become more of a traditional super-heroine book. But that is due to the fact that none of the SJW usual suspects want to touch the book, since She-Hulk shows too much flesh and "isn't relatable".
This is still one of the better Marlel book even if the substance is usual YA garbage and style is that of a first year writing student writing with the sensibilities of 14 year old.
>>
>>93431012
>Is Marvel and comics really going to crash in the near future or is that basicially a meme?
There is a serious backlash building against Marvel and it's finally translating into sales. Cold, hard data that even Perlmutter's elite Corp of superjew accountants can't twist positive. This doesn't mean the comic industry as a whole is threatened, only that Marvels decades of dominance will end.
>>93431270
>So if marvel crash and burns, what happens to DC and the industry in general?
DC switched to a 'fluid' sales plan years ago and it's paying off big time. Digital sales, trades and the gangbusters money they make off of their back catalogue. If they replace Marvel as #1 of the industries big two expect all that to continue.
At the risk of a huge fucking Monkey Paw the secret hidden hope here is that Diamond!'s publishing monopoly will take a big enough hit we'll finally start to see comics in other retail stores. Book stores, grocery stores, sex shops. I don't know, comics everywhere. And maybe Marvel will get their shit together.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>93431206
Fagtion is also a hack freind.
>>
File: Balloon_010.jpg (294KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Balloon_010.jpg
294KB, 1200x1600px
>guys Mario 4 is coming out next year, it's going to be so big that there's going to be two cartridges, the story is going to be Wart and Bowser team up to kidnap Princess Toadstool
>There's a guy down my street that built a real hoverboard in his garage. I seen it work. It can hover because of the Earth's magnetic field.
>When I was camping in Colorado with my family I found a dark hole on a mountain, when I dropped a rock in there it made a sound like it hit metal. When I go back next year I'm going to bring flashlights and climbing gear, I bet it's a nuke silo

Dude i didn't believe these lying jackasses when i was 7 years old. even if i really WANTED to believe the hoverboard one ;_;
>>
Literally who cares?

When I was a kid, Marvel was XMen and Spiderman. No one gave a shit about Thor, or Cap or Iron Man. Things change. Grow up.
>>
>>93431345
Bendis is falling apart in private. Civil War 2 was a huge blow to him and his standing at Marvel, plus his last couple of books have under-performed compared to his glory days of the past
>>
>>93430721
>Polaris, Havok, Wolfsbane, Shatterstar, Boom Boom, and Rictor.
But Shatterstar is a member of Cable's New Mutants.
>>
>>93430721
>screen copies
Better get leaked online
>>
>>93430769
>"Doom is going back to being a villain"
>Implying he was ever a villain
>>
>>93431991
Marvel pretty much scorched earth the X-Books though and the Spider-Man books have been tainted by OMD.

Which creates a problem of epic proportions because by SJWing up their Avengers books and killing sales on them, they don't have the Spider-Man/X-Men money to keep the the company afloat.

It's why they stopped shitting on the X-Men and made Renew Your Vows an ongoing book
>>
>>93430690
>Replacing Cap as the central figure of the Marvel Universe will be Captain Marvel
oh no
>Moon Girl may or may not become a permanent fixture in Venom. They REALLY fucking intend to force people to like Moon Girl regardless of how much she sucks. And if that means making her Eddie Brock's sidekick/"little sister", then Venom fans are going to have to take the rape and suffer being fucked with no lube.
oh god no wtf Marvel, what happened to you please for the love of god stop shilling these god awful characters. You want likeable female characters hire me or anyone in fucking 4chan.
Sjws cannot write complelling female characters to save their life. Everyone one of their characters are the same them from captain marvel to moon girl to riri. Ive seen more diversity in those godawful moeanime. Thats right the current marvel is worse than moeanime. If this is true im done done with marvel. Im not gonna buy the comic im not gonna buy a movie ticket. Its pretty damn easy considering how bad marvels gotten and all the good tv shows and anime out now. I'll even switch to buying manga in my comic book store.
>>
>>93430721
Not even the Marvel editors have access to advanced copies of the movies anymore.
>>
>>93432091
>It's why they stopped shitting on the X-Men
>stopped
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA
>>
>>93432181

Anon. I'm sorry to say, but this is the best they can do.
>>
>>93431083
Every time we bring that old horse back he falls into the river and breaks a perfectly good apple cart.
>>
>>93432091
You do realise the comics are nowadays just experiments for Hollywood scripts?
>>
>>93431010
>wewuzakangvengers
>decent
>>
>>93430769
>Bendis wants to keep dead largely out of spite for Hickman
I know this whole leak is bullshitm, but this interests me because at different points it was obvious Bendis HATED Hickman's success. Remember Bendis acting like a bitch when he was asked if he was going to use the Phoenix Egg or not
>>
>>93430690
>>93430721
>>93430769
Interesting if true.
>>
>>93432533
Bendis acts like a bitch because Bendis is a bitch. Hates slott because slott is able to keep him from killing peter, hates hackman because he wasn't in the spot light for ten minutes.
The guys a prima donna.
>>
>>93432624
It's not.
>>
>>93430690
Great fanfic OP. Link to your blog??
>>
>>93432663
I can't imagine being this fucking rumproasted over comic book minutia that'll get retconned away the second you step off anyway. If I were living the dream writing comic books I'd be the chillest fucker around, not REEEEEEEing over someone's goofy ass plot point.
>>
>>93432363
>decent
No, good.

Ultimates is good.
"Decent" would be USAvengers.
>>
>>93432734
I shit you not, he's been in interviews and started talking about his 'legacy'.
>>
>>93430878
She barely does anything in comics anymore so...
>>
>>93432663
He views the entire company as his own.
In his mind, every Marvel character is a toy for him to play with.

And the worst part is that Marvel has encouraged it almost constantly for over a decade.
>>
>>93430690
>>>Ms Marvel is going to get another major push come 2018.

Jesus, the last couple of years wasn't a major push? She's been everywhere and in every god damned thing.

Fuck marvel man. They kill off the characters we like then replace them with dipshits and then act all weirded out that we don't just transfer our fandom from one to the other.
>>
In Eddie we trust
>>
>>93430690
>Steve Rogers is going to die at the end of Secret Empire. It will be a redemptive death once he gets his head unscrambled
This is a given, even if the rest of this is bullshit, them killing off Steve is a given.
>>
>>93432851

What character did they kill off for Kamala? Your favorite character Carol Danvers?
>>
>>93430995

>still no drunk futa carol that goes around sexually molesting young super heroines with her big futa cock

It's like they want to fail
>>
I'll bite:

What the fuck is this "Generations" bullshit and what's the narrative device that brings the Retro-style heroes back?

What is Ewing doing with the Ultimate Universe in Ultimates #100?
>>
>>93433044
They killed Carol Danvers and replaced her with Carl Danvers.
>>
>+ 77 posts and 4 image replies omitted.

you guys better be making fun of him
>>
>>93433062
"futaCarol impregnates the Marvel Universe" FUND IT
>>
>>93433044
Yes, they killed Carol's sex appeal.
>>
File: dadvers.png (264KB, 299x687px) Image search: [Google]
dadvers.png
264KB, 299x687px
>>93433327
This
>>
>>93433327

that's a LOT of child support
>>
>>93432734
>If I were living the dream writing comic books I'd be the chillest fucker around
Sure you would, anon, sure you would.
>>
>>93430690
>>93430721
>>93430769
>spending all this time manufacturing a story with all the details you know it's popular to hate on /co/
For what reason? (You)s?
>>
>>93430690
>There is serious talks about bringing Kelly Sue DeConnick back along with an offer by Marvel to take over the publication of Bitch Planet and any additional creator owned works she might come up with, to sweeten the pot
this sounds super sketchy and not in KSD's best interests
>>
>>93433149
Ultimates^2 got cancelled anon
>>
>>93433044
They killed the old Carol that's for sure.
>>
>>93433327
>futaCarol impregnates the Marvel Universe
Is the first part of her scheme to use the infinity stones to make all the boys into girls? And presumably, to give herself a futa cock
>>
>>93430769
noun
noun: containment
the action of keeping something harmful under control or within limits.
"the containment of the AIDS epidemic"
the action or policy of preventing the expansion of a hostile country or influence.
"a policy of containment and negotiation was the appropriate course of action"

That's their policy on a character who is going to play a big role in the MCU Infinity War and maybe beyond?
>>
>>93430840
Kamala was popular before Marvel started pushing her.

Then they started pushing her...
>>
>>93433819
Bendis hates Scarlet Witch's guts and basically spent the bulk of the 00s rendering her history's greatest monster/un-person.

She only got unfucked because of Alan Heinberg and Disney ordering them to unfuck her so Heinberg would write more TV stuff for them.
>>
>>93432769
>Ewing
>In any way halfway decent
He's really bad at any attempt at success and even his quipping is bad cheesy.
>>
File: Avengers_v1_091_p11.jpg (288KB, 939x1398px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_v1_091_p11.jpg
288KB, 939x1398px
>>93433933

and Whedon being a Vision/Scarlet Witch fanboy (thank god) forcing them to prominence
>>
>>93430721
>like screener copies of Spider-Man Homecoming/Guardians of the Galaxy V2/Thor 3
Was this written four months ago and you forgot to post it until now?
>>
I feel bad for any child forced to read Moon Girl and admit they liked it otherwise it'd be racist.
I pity the cucks forcing themselves to love Kamala and declare her the next Peter Parker cause you can't criticize a nonwhite muslim girl.
I question the existence of people who genuinely enjoy America.
>>
File: 1447616763772.png (289KB, 440x909px) Image search: [Google]
1447616763772.png
289KB, 440x909px
>>93433764
>>
>>93433062
>>93433327
>>93433399
Futa Carol is the ONLY way to fix Carol.
>>
>>93434261
She can marry Spider-Woman and they adopt Anya.
>>
>>93434222

I enjoy America and I still can't figure out precisely why. Good art?

also Ms Marvel is the next Peter Parker because she's the current popular teen hero trying to juggle life and superheroics. Marvel gets a new one every decade or so
>>
>>93433979
Whedon confirmed for shit taste
>>
>>93433979
>>93434354
Wanda/Carol is patrician.
>>
>>93433979
Whedon and Heinberg pretty much saved Wanda.

> Fox shared rights
> Fucked into oblivion by Bendis and other writers
> Ike "Sausage Fest's Only" Perlmutter

JW still managed to get her into the MCU with the odds massively stacked against her. Not only that, he also gave us the first non-Toaster portrayal of Vision in years (followed up by based Tom King).

Whedon had to fight the Creative Committee (which includes Bendis) to get her into AoU.

Robinson still had to fight to get his book off the ground even with Wanda in the MCU, he had to fucking remind him. Usually they push any character who shows up in the MCU but Wanda is the exception.

They "contain" Wanda while they push Moon Girl and Squirrel Girl.
>>
>>93433479
If I were writing comic books I would be retconning every Bendis story into nothing, and cucking Miles.
>>
>>93433764
Carol Fucks the Entire Marvel Universe Including the Abstracts and Gwenpoole
>>
>>93435576
That sounds far more likely, yes.
>>
>>93430878
If they want A-list talent back get Bru, Fraction, Hickman, etc. At least try harder when baiting.
>>
>>93430690
>>
>>93430690
>diversity shilling

oh no, /pol/'s worst nightmare! Maybe you fucks will finally go back to your board once that happens
>>
>>93432533
It's funny because I think Bendis was Hickman's biggest advocate when he came to Marvel lol
>>
>>93436400

DeConnick is considered "A-List" because of who she's fucking and the fact that she learned all she needed to learn, from Warren Ellis and SJWs who will go nameless, on how to create vocal minority cult online that is willing to brigade and spam everyone and everyplace with the falsehood that she's the second coming of Stan Lee
>>
>>93431123
I liked Agent Venom/Space Knight
>>
>>93438162
Was DeConnick the writer who turned Carol into a flawless perfect Mary Sue.
>>
>>93430690
>>93430721
>>93430769
Are you still at it again, Jesse?
>>
>>93430769
Any news of regular old RightClops?
>>
>>93430690
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now that that's out of my system. I honestly feel sorry for you Marvelbros. You don't deserve the shit they've been putting you through lately. Now is honestly a great time to finally take the plunge and jump ship to DC. It's nice to have a spouse that doesn't beat you.
>>
>>93432091
They could SJW the X men without pissing off X fags, those guys have always stood for diversity and that crap
>>
>people saying this is bullshit
>Marvel would never be stupid enough to do any of this
Maybe you guys missed the THING THAT WILL CHANGE THE ENTIRE COMIC INDUSTRY FOREVER announcements that turned out to be nothing more than homage variants?

Even if this stuff isn't true the fact that it actually sounds like something modern Marvel would do speaks volumes.
>>
>>93441880
There's stupid and then the kind of consistent stupid that OP keeps posting when he pretends to be an """""insider""""".
>>
So why does literally anyone think Captain Marvel is a good person & deserves to be the figurehead of the Marvel Universe? She believed in precrime, even when there was LITERALLY ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT, therefore making it legally fallible & therefore, morally reprehensible. The only reason that Civil War II didn't become some Earth X level turnover madness that changed everything forever was THE UNIVERSE ITSELF CONSPIRING AGAINST IT. I guess she can be SUPER-HAPPY she saved Steve Roger's life, he turned into a super-Nazi! What could POSSIBLY have gone wrong. Also they were perfectly fine with thinking Miles Morales, who didn't have any good reason to kill Steve Rogers, MIGHT just suddenly kill Steve Rogers, because "fuck you, this guy said it'll happen." Just like Civil War I & Secret Invasion, the people nobody wanted to win won anyways, an unnecessary amount of people died for no good reason, the losing (but correct side) still won the moral victory, but the ENTIRE GOVERNMENT has bent itself over backwards to suck the winner's dick. Captain Marvel may as well be Norman Osborn at this point.
>>
File: 1274913075192.gif (299KB, 448x256px) Image search: [Google]
1274913075192.gif
299KB, 448x256px
Whether or not there's an iota of truth to this or not, I feel bad for Marvelbros.

I may be a DCfag but nobody deserves to suffer and have their favorite series and characters turn to shit.
>>
>>93435576
And I would be your reader.
>>
>>93430690
>Steve Rogers is going to die
Again?
>>
>>93430690
I'm giving Marvel ten years tops to stop being shit. Till then, I won't read anything by them (and I haven't since 2013). Maybe after a decade or so I'll come back, but my hopes will be low.

Let us hibernate, Marvel-fags. Let's just not buy their fucking shit. Let's not even respond anymore. I say we just go to sleep and refrain from buying Marvel's bull to teach them a lesson.
>>
>>93430690
>>>Replacing Cap as the central figure of the Marvel Universe will be Captain Marvel, for the shameless purpose of prepping fans for her movie. There is serious talks about bringing Kelly Sue DeConnick back along with an offer by Marvel to take over the publication of Bitch Planet and any additional creator owned works she might come up with, to sweeten the pot.

jesus fuckin christ
>>
>>93430769
>5. Slott is threatening to do a Maximum Carnage sequel as his next big storyline.
This one will happen.
We already know this because Slott likes taking old stuff/stories/events and doing sequels and shit to them. It's why he did Clone Conspiracy. He wanted to do "Clone Saga" except "done right".

You can guarantee Slott will "fix" Maximum Carnage with his sequel (and no, Minimum and USA don't count).
>>
>>93430740
>Shadowland 2.0 would make more sense

But Shadowland was garbage so a part II of it could actually work and be good.

Marvel, and Bendis in particular, aren't going to go with a good idea.
>>
>Finally, the real Tony Stark and Bruce Banner are not coming back.

>Doom is going back to being a villain
>>
File: 436546787.jpg (386KB, 580x668px) Image search: [Google]
436546787.jpg
386KB, 580x668px
I don't believe anything of what's writen in the OP, with the exception of Steve dying. That just feels like what Nick Spencer would write, and the direction his shitty story is going.
Steve is going to have a last minute redemption, die, and Sam will keep being Captain America until further notice.
>>
>>93441268
Yes. And pushed the haircut/her tits falling off.
>>
>>93442146
Yeah Civil War 1 was literally Mark Millar being pissed at Tony Blair.
>>
So...what the fuck did Marvel announce that was supposed to CHANGE THE COMIC BOOK INDUSTRY FOREVER?
>>
>>93430690
Hey, what's the name of this parody? I keep seeing pages for it.
>>
>>93445230
You find it here
http://illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/
>>
This is why comics are a waste of time. It's a back and forth of good ideas thrown out with bad ideas to get back to a dull Tabula Rasa and make more good and bad ideas to repeat the cycle all over again.

I watched Green Lantern grow this whole big vast mythos of people and relationships and because it wasn't what the core story was, it got scrapped in a year. When they murdered all the Blue Lanterns I was done with the medium. Good fucking job, kill off a whole range of heroes because they 'complicate' shit. Fuck you, fuck the cyclical lore bullshit, fuck anything but the movies and fuck them too if they try and pull retcons or undo stuff like this too.
>>
>>93443785
Legacy covers already showed Sam going back to an Ultimate Falcon costume. He was also absent from the Avengers vs Champions covers
>>
>>93430690
What happened to Deadpool
>>
>>93445349
Maybe after the second movie comes out we'll get the third Deadpool push that will inevitably fail a few months later and send all of his new friends/teammates into obscurity to hang out with his other friends/teammates in the Barrel of Forgotten Characters.
>>
>>93430690
>>93430721
>>93430743
>>93430769
REMINDER THAT FAGTION SAID IN AN INTERVIEW LIKE A COUPLE YEARS AGO OR SO THAT MARVEL'S LONG TERM PLAN WAS TO KILL ALL STRAIGHT WHITE MALE CHARACTERS WITHOUT EXCEPTION AND REPLACE THEM ALL PERMANENTLY
>>
>>93445424
Got a source for that claim?
>>
File: hoes ain't loyal.png (83KB, 1553x219px) Image search: [Google]
hoes ain't loyal.png
83KB, 1553x219px
>>93431206
>>
>>93430721
>>Finally, Marvel is dealing out a LOT of money to reviewers in advance of Legacy coming out. Expect all of the major review websites to shill Legacy as a success due to the bribe money and goodies being given out (like screener copies of Spider-Man Homecoming/Guardians of the Galaxy V2/Thor 3), fan response be damned and for a LOT of astro-turfing to go on online on message boards.
>>
>>93445481
Sure. That happened. For realsies, yo.
>>
>>93430721
>>>Finally, Marvel is dealing out a LOT of money to reviewers in advance of Legacy coming out. Expect all of the major review websites to shill Legacy as a success due to the bribe money and goodies being given out (like screener copies of Spider-Man Homecoming/Guardians of the Galaxy V2/Thor 3), fan response be damned and for a LOT of astro-turfing to go on online on message boards.

Can confirm this part. ALL of the WW hype on /co/ was also virals. I'm speaking from first hand experience. WB is the single biggest culprit when it comes to corporate funded viral marketing. Again, this isn't a "theory", I'm speaking from first hand experience.
>>
>>93445528
Can you prove this? How does one even prove an anon is a corporate stooge?
>>
>>93434354
>>93434379

>When you somehow have worse taste than Whedon.
>>
>>93443760
Honestly I can tolerate Tony taking some time off. Rather have him not be used than continuing to be bastardized into yet another generic science themed adventurer.
>>
>>93445480
look it up

they already told you it was in an interview
>>
>>93445601
Pretty sure burden of proof lies on the guy making the claim.
>>
>>93430995
miss u ms marvel please come back
>>
>>93430690
Burn in hell Marvel comics...
>>
>>93445601

I'm glad I never buy comics.

Shit, you know I even sometimes throw modern Marvel shit in some obscure corner of the store or in the trash when the shopkeep ain't looking.
>>
>>93431012
never they have Disney money and the MCU unless they screw the pooch there they can put out any shitty captain americashit they want.
expect a moon girl/plastic Muslim crossover in the near future
>>
>>93445540
>Can you prove this?
Well...
>How does one even prove an anon is a corporate stooge?
Yeah, exactly. It's impossible to prove. I can't just call my old boss and tell him to phone you and let you know that I'm telling the truth.

But time WILL tell. And it WILL prove this right.

The only things in this thread that won't happen are things that get changed between now and then, IF anything does get changed. In all likelihood, 100% of this thread will happen.

Someone NEEDS to screencap the OP's predictions, so that we know they were telling the truth when it happens.
>>
>>93445622
"burden of proof" is a legal concept, nothing more

this ain't no courtroom, no one has "burden of proof" about anything
>>
>>93445680
So what you're saying is that Fraction never said that and anon is talking out his ass like a fucktard? That's what I thought.
>>
>>93445698
how lazy can you be?
>>
>>93445513
Why not? Amanda Conner and her husband are confirmed swingers. Bendis is well known to be homosexual and offers $50 to black males to come up to his hotel room and let him "do things with their feet". A ton of posters on /cgl/ will tell you from experience that it's easy to have sex with creators at cons and they routinely do.
>>
>>93430721
>>>Tony Stark is also staying dead. AI Tony is going to be co-opted by Bendis but he's stating he plans to kill AI Tony off, since he doesn't like the concept/work around Spencer came up with to keep Tony a part of Secret Empire.

Whelp thanks Bendis I still haven on reason to buy Marvel comics :3 thanks for the extra money in my pocket!
>>
>>93445721
>Bendis is well known to be homosexual and offers $50 to black males to come up to his hotel room and let him "do things with their feet".
Okay.
>>
>>93445732
spend it on crack and it would be better spent than on marvel comics
>>
>>93445758

With all the shit they have done you'd get a better feeling
>>
>>93430721
where is anon getting this?
>>
>>93445781
Much like all the other wild claims in this thread, I assume his own ass.
>>
>>93430690
you know I wonder, if Marvel hires someone to make up predictions and posts them to see reactions, like a blind focus group.
>>
>>93445815
wouldn't put it pass them
hey market focus guy marvel is shit stop pushing your shitty agenda down comic fans throat
>>
>>93430690
faker than Wonder Woman's box office "success"
>>
>>93445946
how did that movie do in grosses?
>>
>>93445946
i liked it the ending was kinda meh but overall it was fun watch
i still dont get why it was set in ww1 when the Germans were the bad guys any way
>>
>>93446016
because people will complain it's a rip-off of captain america (like how some people say dr. doom is a rip-off of darth vader).

it gave her own thing, just be glad it works.
>>
>>93446071
Yeah instead people are saying it's a WWI remake of the First Avenger.
>>
>>93445972
it grossed highest in the box office for 2 weeks till it went down to 2nd in the third week I think, heard it on NPR don't remember the numbers though.
>>
>>93432017
>Bendis is falling apart in private.
Guys, what if Bendis did An Hero? Marvel would shit it's pants now that their best boy is gone? Who would take control?
>>
>>93446743
Bendis has a family to support, he wouldn't just leave them hanging like that.
>>
>>93446743
Bendis isn't falling apart and he's not going to kill himself. He's had flops before. Yeah, he's probably disappointed and upset that Civil War 2 wasn't a huge hit, but he's not so totally upset that he'd actually kill himself. Stop believing everything you read on 4chan, ya dumb dick.
>>
>>93434297
>I enjoy America and I still can't figure out precisely why. Good art?
It's the only redeemable thing.
>>
>>93446759
Two of these things is not like the others...
>>
>>93446778
These fanfics always have something about Bendis getting mad, like I think there was one about how he was mad that Scarlet Witch got popular again. It's always the most implausible part of the fanfics. Bendis just doesn't care that much about anything anymore, that's why he's still at Marvel while writers who actually care about the quality of their work have burned out.
>>
>>93445661
>you will never get paid to shill movies on weeb boards

Why live
>>
>>93430978
This is all true.

No evidence but it's so believable.

Also, yes, Marvel is a joke.
>>
>>93445424
Sauce.
>>93446759
This pic physically pains me. Not because of the adopted kids, but everything's so... weird. It's as if you're watching a horror flick and Bendis is the abusive dad who moonlights as a slasher or some shit. You're waiting for the demon to jump out of the photo. Dunno.

I can't put my finger on it, but this pic does weird me out.
>>
>>93445768
I mean crack is gonna feel better than most things, that's kinda the point.
>>
>>93430769
> Scarlet Witch will be back in Uncanny Avengers, as a containment book

I know this is fanfic but it is kind of true that Uncanny Avengers has wound up as a sort of halfway house for "problem" characters. Remender got Scarlet Witch, Wasp, Wonder Man (all characters who had just returned after being fucked by Bendis, but who Hickman had no interest in using) plus Havok, and then was forced to do the Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch retcon to tie in with the movie.

Now it's got Johnny Storm while he waits for Fantastic Four to be revived, and Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver while they wait for the Fox/Marvel rights squabble to be over.
>>
>>93442229

Dont. remember the scorn heaped on us back in N52. They deserve this and if they live trough this, they will be stronger and better for it.
>>
>>93449434
What a salty bitch.
>>
>>93449390

> Bendis and Claremont ret-con out Chthon and Chaos Magic, removing Wanda's mystic aspect to make her mutant only.

> Slott (Mighty Avengers), Parker (Mystic Arcana), and Sexton (Marvel Tarot) ret-con Chthon back in.

> SW confirmed and cast for AOU.

> Scarlet Witch put into Uncanny Avengers.

> Remender retcons out Magneto and mutants. Thought to be movie synergy. High Evolutionary also pushed as sole creator.

> AOU released, Olsen confirmed for CACW.

> Robinson SW comic greenlit after he reminds them Wanda is an MCU character.

> In Robinson's solo SW comic, Chaos Magic is retconned as "woman magic" and has nothing to do with Chthon, who is totally absent. High Evolutionary is yet again pushed hard as sole creator of Wanda's powers.

> In the final issues of his SW solo, Robinson reveals Wanda's mother is Natalya, and she was killed by Wanda's father.

> Infinity War enters production.

> Spencer re-re-retcons Chthon back in.

> Wanda moves back to Uncanny Avengers.
>>
>>93451047
I guess it's fitting that chaos magic is so chaotic that no one understands it.
>>
>>93447148

He definitely seems to enjoy trolling her fans, and put effort into ignoring Children's Crusade. He's not the only writer to have characters ignore Doom's role in everything, and keep blaming Wanda, but he did also ignore the "Hawkeye slept with a robot" retcon.

For someone who doesn't care about continuity at all, it's certainly plausible that Bendis gets extra salty when someone else retcons his work.
>>
>>93451047
>> Remender retcons out Magneto and mutants. Thought to be movie synergy.

It was not "movie synergy" with the MCU, but more just spite towards Fox. Along with Quicksilver and Vision, Wanda is one of the few MCU characters where they really don't care about movie-synergy at all.

Robinson had to fight for them to give her a solo book, and there's the fact that Whedon and Fiege planned back in 2012 to do the Wanda/Vision romance in the MCU, while everyone at Marvel seems to hate the pairing, and the comics have pushed Wanda with Wonderman instead.
>>
>>93445721
I'd fuck Amanda Conner. Also, how the fuck does a creator approach a fan for sex at a con? That seems so out there you'd think fabs would brag endlessly online if they shagged a creator
>>
>>93451594
Wanda/Simon was from Busiek's book in the late 90's, dummy. In publishing terms that's from a couple centuries ago.
>>
>>93430690
Oh look, republican controlled US and Steve's dead again.

You know they do this literally every time?

He'll be back once the democrats are in more political control, because that's what happens literally every time.
>>
The only sex rumor I've heard about DeConnick is a possible necrophile kink; there were pics where she had Matt Fraction pose as a bloody corpse in beefcake poses from early on in their courtship, that she nuked from the internet around the time that Matt first started getting work at Marvel.
>>
>>93451782

Busiek wasn't the first person to do it, it goes back to Byrne's Avengers, and the Wonderman solo book, written by that guy who was arrested recently.

Busiek ended it back around the end of his Avengers. And it wasn't ever popular with her fans. Marvel knew the MCU was going to be doing Wanda/Vision, and made a decision to recycle this instead.

That's not just "not caring about movie-synergy", that's deliberately taking a character in the opposite direction to where the MCU is going, and it's repeating something they know wasn't popular the last time. It does imply that people within Marvel don't like Wanda, or her fans.
>>
>>93430690
He is on future covers. There's just no cap book. Back to being a supporting character like old man rogers except young.
>>
>>93451849

Steve didn't die because of Nixon or Reagan, he just quit being Captan America twice.
>>
File: image.jpg (316KB, 615x975px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316KB, 615x975px
>>93452016
True
>>
>>93452048
Also, John Walker was Cap only towards the end of the Regan Administration; Steve got restored shortly after Bush 1 got elected
>>
>>93430690
All bs.

The Falcon book replaces cap. Makes sense, liberals hate usa and trump loves usa.
>>
>>93452092
That's some 90s ass artwork
>>
>>93452111

Steve briefly got fired by Clinton, and got old, retired, then came back as a Hydra agent during Obama's 2nd term.
>>
>>93452294
Steve was exiled not fired by Clinton under Waid. And that only lasted about four issues.
>>
>>93452339

I did say "briefly". And he was made to give up the Captain America identity, costume, and shield, that says "fired" to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (311KB, 400x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311KB, 400x598px
>>93452229
True. It's obvious the retro characters are from legacy.

So Marvel might have something else for them.

Legacy means to pass down and look back while moving to the future.

Falcons book is the Cap line replacement.
>>
>>93452476
That costume is fucking terrible.
>>
Heh

Captain America and Secret Empire are my only Marvel comics on my pull list.

I'm staying as far away from this company after these run end.
>>
>>93452525
Everything marvel does is great. Stop crying bigot.
>>
>>93452525
Perhaps because it was hastily designed.
>>
>>93452092
genuinely suprised that this wasn't drawn by liefeld
>>
>>93446759
REMINDER THAT THOSE GIRLS ARE NOT ADOPTED

BENDIS LET HIS WIFE GET IMPREGNATED BY A BLACK TWICE
>>
>>93451620
because it's female cosplayers and homosexual manwhores that do it, not "fans"
>>
>>93451899
post the pics
>>
>>93430690
>but Steve's pretty much going to die and stay dead.
Does anybody believe that?
>>
>>93430690
>>93430721
>>93430769
I don't believe you.
>>
>>93435576
The first half or more Busick's Avengers is all about retconning bad shit. It's no fun to read, but it had to happen.
It is literally only a matter of time before it happens to this entire era.
>>
>>93442022
>There's stupid and then the kind of consistent stupid that OP keeps posting when he pretends to be an """""insider"""""
And, then, anon, there is the actual Marvel, which not even OP is stupid enough to accurately guess at.
>>
>>93451983
What the fuck are talking about? When since Children's Crusade has Wanda been tied to any male character? Wanda/Simon is old news and nothing in current publishing is contrary to MCU synergy.
>>
>>93455076
Bendis explicitly wrote a #0 issue for AvX to kill any future hopes of Wanda and Vision as a couple and Remender ended up shilling and shilling HARD the toxic Simon/Wanda relationship to the point of having the Apocalypse Twins say a crucial moment in the story (where Simon agrees to go energy form for the sake of giving Wanda the power needed to teleport all mutants to the Twins spaceship) was "where Wanda realized Simon was her true soulmate".

Also, the last story Remender wrote regarding Wanda ended with Wanda crying like a baby when it was revealed that Simon was "dead" due to the tinkering done to Rogue's DNA by the High Evolutionary, after she ended up possessing Simon's energy form.
>>
>>93445502
Of course r/vidya would believe that bullshit.
>>
>>93455311
Oh shit, you're right about Uncanny Avengers, I forgot that bit. Still, isn't Remender's work largely ignored? I haven't read any of the Duggan Unity Squad book. Has Simon even been pulled out of Rogue yet?
>>
>>93452277
>90's
I just read Micheline/ Larsen ASM, AoA, and a bunch of other 90's stuff. None of it wasn't a million times better than what is coming out now.
We should be so lucky.
>>
>>93455338
the pic you're quoting was posted BEFORE the final tournament began

they literally predicted the exact results
>>
>>93455446
>Still, isn't Remender's work largely ignored?
We're in the middle of an event he started, anon.

Also, Simon popped out of Rogue when she kissed Wade.
>>
File: latest.jpg (945KB, 1440x809px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
945KB, 1440x809px
Mfw im a DC Chad who has not read marvel in over 5 years
>>
File: IT BROKE NEW GROUND.png (1MB, 1259x707px) Image search: [Google]
IT BROKE NEW GROUND.png
1MB, 1259x707px
just let it die.
>>
>>93455886
this

Disney should discontinue the entire line

there's no money in comics anymore anyway

there's literally no business justification for marvel comics to still exist
>>
File: Wonder Man Scarlet Witch.jpg (139KB, 1024x528px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Man Scarlet Witch.jpg
139KB, 1024x528px
>>93451983
> TFW you just found out about Gerard Jones right this minute

He should have stuck to Wonder Man/Scarlet Witch ship fic
>>
>>93455446
Nope.

Duggan tripled down on Remender's scorch earthing of Hank Pym and only recently, resurrected the plot point of Rogue having Simon trapped in her via kissing Deadpool somehow resurrecting Simon
>>
They New 52'd the wrong universe
>>
>>93456558
senpai
srz qstn
r u gay????
>>
>>93456489
I wouldn't say scorched earth, Pym admitted he was bipolar in Avengers AI and said his next "crash" was going to come soon. I don't remember much about Rage of Ultron, but I do remember him being a depressed dick before manning up.
>>
>>93456732
Rage of Ultron ended with him being just a heart in Ultron's body, can't go lower than that.
>>
>>93456285

>when you hope everyone else who ever wrote that ship gets arrested for something.
>>
Steve's dying words
>The white race is a blight on humanity and must be extinguished.
>I led an army of white supremacists hell bent on killing all innocent people of color
>There is only evil in white people and with this super aids I've released, all white people will die and the world will be saved.
>>
>>93452476
Is that Sam or the Latin kid?
>>
i take all marvel news with a grain of salt because sooner or later the corperate greed of the mouse will come and make them play nice with the company's movie/cartoon/video game/toy properties and do a rebirth style set up. the angry tears of the end of the temper tantrum of trying to be progressive and socially aware will fill me with joy.
>>
>>93430721
>>93430690
Not even remotely believable
>>
>>93459544
Sam. Latin Kid is Falcon 2.
>>
>>93455780
the only acceptable move
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.