[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We discuss rape in /co/mics and cartoons >Does it add

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 3475485689.jpg (961KB, 800x1192px) Image search: [Google]
3475485689.jpg
961KB, 800x1192px
ITT: We discuss rape in /co/mics and cartoons

>Does it add depth to the character? Has a rape story even been written well?

>If you favorite super hero or heroine were raped, how would that change them in your opinion?
>>
>>93425342
Weren't MOST superheros raped at some point?

I mean, Batman has a rape-baby, Mrs. Marvel has one, Superman was brainwashed and probably used for sexuals during the 80s...

It usually gets retconned and doesn't matter any longer, like anything that happens in Marvel/DC capeshit.
>>
>We'll never see this version of Kori ever again thanks to the weeboo Teen Titans cartoon
Just another reason why Comics > Cartoons
>>
For all the bitching you guys do about SJWs, at least they current climate keeps comics writers from putting their spank fiction into every fucking book.
>>
We need more superheriones to get raped so they can learn tgere lesson
>>
>>93427397

And we could do with a whole lot fewer of this kind of dude. What a gross fucker, huh?
>>
>>93427426
I agree him
Let's see Batgirl get raped so hard her microchip goes out
>>
File: STL019759.jpg (4MB, 2063x3131px) Image search: [Google]
STL019759.jpg
4MB, 2063x3131px
Yes.

Mockingbird's rape led to a great story arc involving her and Hawkeye and what it means to be a hero but apparently some retarded ""feminist"" thought this was too scary because a woman got raped so she retconned so that she wasn't raped and was simply a lying cheating murderous fucker.

Yes I am still mad.
>>
>>93427397
>get raped so they can learn tgere lesson

>>93427470
>I agree him

Sure. This is what happens when you try posting and jerking it at the same time.
>>
File: Nightwing not Raped.jpg (240KB, 1383x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Nightwing not Raped.jpg
240KB, 1383x1090px
Remember when Nightwing wasn't raped?
>>
>>93427397
The Avengers 100% support this course of action.
>>
File: Spider_do_what_a_spider_does.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Spider_do_what_a_spider_does.gif
3MB, 320x240px
For Spiderman its another of those things that adds to the NARM levels of character depth he has, if the writers remember he has them.
>>
It can male for a cheap back story or inciting incident, but I don't think there's a right or wrong way to portray rape. You can have it be a joke or super serious business, and sometimes the latter can be even more tasteless than the former.
>>
>>93427554
That's because cheating is empowering to women. Why do you think they all do it?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.