[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We get to have Freakazoid back. Catch: Dexter can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: dexter-douglas-freakazoid-9.74.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
dexter-douglas-freakazoid-9.74.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>We get to have Freakazoid back.

Catch: Dexter can't be white.

Deal?
>>
just dont put him in the show then. nobody really gave a shit about him anyways
>>
Fine, it's not like his race ever mattered.
>>
Just have him be blue.
>>
>>93424572
So Freakazoid will be EmptyHero?
>>
>>93424572
It'd get shut down as racist in five minutes Anon.
>>
>>93424572

DOES NO ONE REALIZE THIS IS AWESOME???

FREAKAZOID WOULD HAVE MARGE SIMPSON HAIR
>>
Why do people want a modern Freakazoid exactly?
>>
Who's ever given a shit about Dexter? It's all about Freakazoid, and Freakazoid isn't white.
>>
>>93424572
Done

He's now of Australian descent.
>>
>>93424572

Make him Asian. Same thing.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>93424572
Alright he's not white by Internet standards

Dexter is now one of those sad Internet Users in a third world Eastern European country. He spends all day shitposting and shit talking first world nations. Rolling blackouts hit his house so to resume shitposting he tries to ghettorig a homemade power generator to his computer.
>>
>>93424572
>freakazoid has internet based super powers
>doesnt shitpost viillaing to death
>doesnt massive ban cis white males
>doesnt disable coments and rates
>>
>>93424572
great, he can be asian
>>
>>93425082
Remember, this was BEFORE internet culture was cemented. Modern Freakazoid would be a totally different beast, like some Mother Harlot monstrosity with each head of the Beast being a different horrible internet culture.

>One SJW head
>One Stormfront head
>One Furry head
>One attention whore head
>One scammer head
>One shitposter head
>One pirate head
>>
>>93424753
not so much the fact that it should be "modern" just that Freakazoid was good and it would be nice to have more of it.
>>
>>93425082
>doesnt shitpost viillaing to death
you've never watched the show have you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNfEVZF5_n8
>>
>>93424572
>implying that they won't turn Freakazoid into a toon reddeadpool with funneh random lines and annoying catchphrases
>>
I'd be cool with an east asian Dexter. The character would be pretty similar, but with some interesting differences.

Make it a nerdy asian chick for waifubait. She doesn't have to be some passive doormat, but please no hairy ultra feminist SJW. Literally just make her a female Dexter and it'd be cute as hell.
>>
>>93424572
If it's as good as the old show it wouldn't be a problem
>>
>>93424572
>2017
>still no Freakazoid movie with "Getcha Freak On" as the ending theme

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>93426277
>Implying he wasn't already.
>>
File: 1494224651131.png (236KB, 454x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494224651131.png
236KB, 454x445px
>>93424572
>caring about race
>caring about Dexter's race in particular
>>
>>93424572
After like the third episode he never turned back into Dexter anyway besides some flashback stuff so it'd make almost no difference.
>>
>>93425064
>12 Years a Slav
>>
>>93424572
I'm ok with him being asian, but anything else than white or Asian would be stupid and pandering, this comes from a Latino.
>>
>>93424572
No. I don't want more at all, even if he is white. Stop reviving old shows.
>>
>Medium created for and by white male social rejects
>Somehow think making him anything else will maintain the appeal
/co/, I get that a lot of you are morons that act like race doesn't matter and all that jazz. But the whole reason this show worked (and a lot of other superhero works for that matter) is because it successfully played off of a common stereotype.

Pretending to be indifferent to his skin color while someone with a social agenda takes the wheel is just the same mistake that has been made over and over again in the last two decades. It will flop, and you will deserve it.

Any attempt you make at changing Dexter's skin color will be viewed as progressive bargaining (because it will be) and will completely undermine the original negative stereotype that helped keep the show afloat.

Also, just to boot, imagine freakazoid with memes. No thanks.
>>
>>93424572
Make him Tucker and its a deal.
>>
@[=g3,8d]\&fbb=-q]/hk%fg
>>
>>93425082
>doesnt shitpost viillains to death
That was literally his only power.
>>
>>93430794
You forgot the quotation marks, anon.

This code just turns you into a faggot.
>>
File: Dex.jpg (13KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Dex.jpg
13KB, 210x240px
>>93424572

Sure.
>>
>>93430848
Oh no
Now I can never use the delete key ever again
>>
>>93425134
I'm so glad that they haven't tried to reboot Freakazoid. His interpretation of the internet back then was surprisingly accurate and they'd fucking ruin him trying to make him more modern.
>>
I could almost see this happening and working. It'd be a stretch, and there'd be a few bumps, but honestly it wouldn't matter if Dexter was black. I'd be sad to lose his parents and brother, but maybe we can do the same schtick anyway with black Dexter's family.
>>
Yeah, it'll work. I mean how much screen time did Dexter get when compared to Freakazoid anyways?
>>
>>93432539
>I mean how much screen time did Dexter get when compared to Freakazoid anyways?
Enough to make him being a white nerdy bill gates wannabee into a relevant plot point.
>>
>>93424572
Could make him a pahjeet.
Dont know why but seems fitting.
>>
>>93424572
Half of Freakazoid's schtick was Borscht Belt humor, so making the Douglas Familly Jewish would probably be a drop in the bucket.
>>
>>93424572
What would happen to Fatman and Boy Blubber?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.