[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the MCU gets Sony, Us DCEU fans get Fox Mutants Fox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1498304237297.png (312KB, 608x546px) Image search: [Google]
1498304237297.png
312KB, 608x546px
If the MCU gets Sony, Us DCEU fans get Fox Mutants

Fox also produces Gotham
>>
Fox Broadcasting Network AIRS Gotham. It is still produced by Warner Bros Television.
>>
File: gg DC.jpg (744KB, 4096x1828px) Image search: [Google]
gg DC.jpg
744KB, 4096x1828px
>>93422007
wow this butthurt everyone loves Spiderman more than your shifty movies that you have to make things up to try and get some attention

pathetic

odds are Fox is handling UK distribution since King Awful and every other bomb WB has had this year which is most of the movies they've released has left them hurting for money
>>
File: son of a b.jpg (21KB, 510x275px) Image search: [Google]
son of a b.jpg
21KB, 510x275px
FOX AND WB TEAM UP

TIME TO TAKE DOWN THE MOUSE ONCE AND FOR ALL
>>
>>93422007
>implying

FOX just wants to buy WB
>>
>>93422096
Lol shut up you retarded faggot
>>
>>93422292
WB is already being bought by AT&T
>>
>>93422489
That doesn't mean it cannot be reselled
>>
>>93422096
>shifty
>>
>>93422007
What's the next step afterwards.
DC gets the rights for the X-Men comics?

That won't happen, anon
>>
>>93422046
>>93422007
And in any case, FOX doesn't own the right to cross any Marvel properties over. If they could do that, they'd have crossed X-Men with Fantastic Four (and probably Daredevil) long ago.
>>
>>93422489
Just their telecoms I think.
>>
>>93422510
>>93422489
Yeah it'll probably lose a few pieces here and there. AT&T will want it for specific things, not in whole.

>>93422292
They made an offer in 2014! It was stupidly low and nobody really thought it was a serious final offer - analysts assumed it would eventually be negotiated up on behalf of Time Warner's shareholders. Murdoch refused to go any higher, because he actually didn't have that kind of money and was hoping to negotiate it downward. Honestly, Newscorp as a whole has probably paid out close on a billion just in damages for criminal hacking practices in the last few years, and that kind of press hits your stock price and flexibility.

Now he's trying to consolidate his tv holdings in Europe instead, but, as with his disastrous purchase of MySpace five years after the userbase evaporated, he probably doesn't understand just how untenable television is as a long-term investment.

I hope he dies penniless, the man's a cunt and his kids are literal retards.
>>
>>93422007
>Dressed like a Bat. I dig it
Goddamit Aquaman, you furfag.
>>
>>93423618
>What's the next step afterwards.
X-Men/Gen13 crossover
Justice League vs Doctor Doom feat American Crusader
>>
>>93422007
>console wars
>>
>>93422292
It would be the other way around. WB is magnitudes bigger than Fox.
>>
>>93423685
you dont even know what you are talking about, there is no special "rights" to cross something over. If they own the rights to the characters they can cross them over however they please.

Stop being retarded, for your own sake.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.